Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

jools the veg soup is in your book

Hi Jools , yes its very hard CD got to really be strong , still wondering if i can do it .....1lb a week is good and you will keep it off , only 40 pounds for you , so will get you about half way there by Xmas .

Hi Paula hunni Im doing ok! I think!! he he he

I am getting stuck on what to have for my lunch. I want to try and cut my bread down to 2 slices a day. Ive brought the weight watchers bread so that I know it is lower in points.
This morning I have had tinned tomatoes on toast so I have used up my bread for the day.

I don't like salad and I just want something thats quite quick and easy to do.

Ive got cottage pie for tea! yum

xx

Do you like Crumpets as I eat quite a lot of them at work as they are easy and only 1.5 each so two of them with something low point on top, I had tuna and sweetcorn the other day Yummmm It was nice...xx

oooooooo I love crumpets! Ive never had anything on top of them other than margarine or jam!!

Ive just had a baked potato with beans ... thought I would spice it up a bit with some curry powder and dropped the blimmin container in!!

Still ate them tho .. bit spicy but nice!!!! :p

xx

:rotflmao: Now thats funny. Sorry just drink plenty of water you will be fine hehe........

Oh crumpets with beans on is nice and even melted cheese (low fat of cause). You can have anything on them, treat them the same as you do toast they are great. Nice with ham on toooo......xx

Glad you enjoyed them. Its probably cheaper than buying the ready made spicey beans LOL...........

:D definately!! :D

I feel like having a nap now!! My tummy is full and the house is nice and quiet while the kiddies are at school!

xx

Buy the time you have gone to sleep it will be time to pick them up LOL

I know that feeling. I do mine at night when little man has gone to bed then 3.30 the next day it looks like a torpedo has ripped through it within 10 seconds. I dont do it through the day cause I am at work. That is where I am now LOL!!

Hi Pauls

Im fine today thanks.

Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I will be happy if I have lost 1lb!!!!

xx

Back