Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Hi all,

Panicked myself a bit last night ... don't know if I am going crazy but its my dads birthday soon and he will ony be 55 but I started thinking that in 10 years time he will be 65 blah blah blah .... anyway I ended up having a slight panic attack thinking of losing my mum and dad to old age! Is this normal?????? Or am I losing the plot?

xx

Hey starlight ... thats ok then as I really thought I was losing the plot!
All my dad ever says is that he will be happy as long as he goes before any of his kids do - how its supposed to be. A bit morbid but I know what he means.

How was your day?

xx

Hi hunni

Today I have been to watch a bungee jump.

My nephew has epilepsy and cerebral palsy amongst many other ailments and the family have to fundraise as much as we can to raise funds for all of the things and equipement he needs for everyday life.

On August 17th we held an auction and summer ball and raised £3500, one of the auction winners had a bungee jump in his pack and so we have been today and watched his son in law do the jump. It was FAB!!! and a further £400 was raised too.

Im having salmon, mash and parsley sauce for tea and I can't wait Im sooooooo hungry!

xx

eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr paula that would be a definate big fat no! I am way too chicken to do a bungee jump!!! Even if it was for my nephew!!!

Hi all,

Panicked myself a bit last night ... don't know if I am going crazy but its my dads birthday soon and he will ony be 55 but I started thinking that in 10 years time he will be 65 blah blah blah .... anyway I ended up having a slight panic attack thinking of losing my mum and dad to old age! Is this normal?????? Or am I losing the plot?

xx

You are so not alone, tbh I didn't really think about it until I had ds and the thought terrifies me :cry: My mum is 62 and my dad is 65.
Hugs love, I know how you feel. I think at some point we all question mortality, best to concentrate on filling our lives surrounded by family and enjoying every moment :)

Hi hunni

Today I have been to watch a bungee jump.

My nephew has epilepsy and cerebral palsy amongst many other ailments and the family have to fundraise as much as we can to raise funds for all of the things and equipement he needs for everyday life.

On August 17th we held an auction and summer ball and raised £3500, one of the auction winners had a bungee jump in his pack and so we have been today and watched his son in law do the jump. It was FAB!!! and a further £400 was raised too.

Im having salmon, mash and parsley sauce for tea and I can't wait Im sooooooo hungry!

xx

Wow, raising £3500 for your nephew is fantastic! Wouldn't fancy doing the bungee jump though :eek:!
xx

Good luck with the new start Jools - im starting again myself tomorrow - we can do this!!

Ax

Hi mate , i know what your saying when im in a certain mindset i think i deserve anything and everything lol.Have a good day sweetiexx

lol, I love maltesers :D Don't worry yourself! I always find a WW toffee bar takes the edge of choccy cravings.
xx

ooooo girlies!

I am sooooo disgusted with myself. I have eaten and eaten and eaten all day long and I really don;t know why! Worst of it its blimmin weigh in tonight and I just know I have gained again!

Why can't I get my head around all of this? I WANT to lose the weight ... I NEED to lose the weight SO WHY CAN'T I DO IT???

HHHEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP MMMEEEEE!!!

Back