Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

lol paula thanks for the squeeze .. it did make me feel much better!

See if I did visit you all we would do is go out and eat! lol!!!!!!!

xx

Hi hunni

Im still really down. Feel like I have the world on my shoulders and yet when I sit and think I really have no worries. Nothing major anyway. I can't sleep, Im irritable and for the first time in my life I stayed off work for 2 days for no reason at all other than I couldn't be bothered.

xx

Just wanted to come say goodmorning xxx ....

I hate it when you feel like youve described but really cant see the reason for it ! .. Is the sun shining where you are ? Maybe go for a quick stroll blow the cobwebs away! works wonders for me when im feeling fed up!

Xxxx hope you feel better soon xxx

Morning girlies

Im feeling a little better today. Thank you for your support. Paula I think a good laugh i just what I need in my life!
Back to work for me today and Im looking forward to it.

Diet wise. I haven't a clue what to do. Do I stay with ww or do I try something else? I know ww inside out (more or less) but is that a good thing or a bad thing?

xx

I will give ww another go I think. As I said I know how it works and I know it does work ... starlight & Nikki are living proof of that!

I think I will have to try some new recipies and try new things.

xx

Hi hunni

Im still really down. Feel like I have the world on my shoulders and yet when I sit and think I really have no worries. Nothing major anyway. I can't sleep, Im irritable and for the first time in my life I stayed off work for 2 days for no reason at all other than I couldn't be bothered.

xx

Oh Jools I can totally relate to how youre feeling.

I hope it passes SOON

Morning all.

Im in a more positive mood today. Ive weighed in and somehow (?????) Ive managed to lose 2lbs?????
Ive decided on the 1st March I am gonna restart weight watchers and try very hard. Im waiting for my shopping to be delivered first! lol!

Thank you to all of you for your support and advice these past few days (and thanks for the hugs!) it really does make a difference when others in the same boat help out!

xx

Thanks Suzi hunni!

I will suceed at some point in my life. I just need to get myself into the right frame of mind! I wish Starlight could put her determination in a bottle and send it to me!!!!

xx

Hiya hunni ... there you are!

I can't believe I lost 2lbs ... god knows how to be honest as I haven't watched what Im eating at all.

xx

Morning Jools! ...

just wanted to say well done on 2lbs! and without even following! even better lol, We all have off times! I think im wobbling at the moment but we have to stay strong! xxxx Summer is around the corner! and i wanna get my legs out! without my thighs rubbing together ! lol

Have a lovely day hun xx

Hi, I am currently on the Cambridge Diet. I have been on it four weeks. The first two weeks were great. However, there has been no movement for two weeks. I haven't cheated at all. No-one understands why...maybe it just doesn't suit me.

I'm thinking of joining weight watchers next week. However, I am scared that I will put weight on at first due to the change. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Well done Jools!!! 2lbs is great! That should give you a boost for next week?? :party0019:

Morning Jools! ...

just wanted to say well done on 2lbs! and without even following! even better lol, We all have off times! I think im wobbling at the moment but we have to stay strong! xxxx Summer is around the corner! and i wanna get my legs out! without my thighs rubbing together ! lol

Have a lovely day hun xx

Hi hunni ... you make sure you stay strong or else!!!!!!!! :p

xx

Back