Jo's CD Diary

MissyJo said:
Oh noooooooooooooooo. I was hungry at 10.30 and ate an extra bar...........that means I had 3 bars, a shake and some
Prawns and greens today. Mildly irritated with my lack of commitment

Are you allow three bars a day!!!!! So you had an extra pack extra bar who cares it was better than eating something worse you stuck to the plan and WELL DONEYOU!!!!! :D I have to buy my bars twice weekly to stop me doing that so I buy three weigh in day then I go back like I am this morning for another 3 till next weigh in day coz I scared of doing that!!!! Done it before won't do it again might be worse a go!!!! Keep going strong lovely it is all over now and new day today xxxxx

Oh noooooooooooooooo. I was hungry at 10.30 and ate an extra bar...........that means I had 3 bars, a shake and some
Prawns and greens today. Mildly irritated with my lack of commitment

LOL, bored more like... :D Next time, go brush your teeth and give 'em a good flossing! ;)

Never mind hun, it was only another bar - nothing in the grand scheme of things. Is it a bit... ahem, windy down your way this morning? :sign0131:

:D :D :D

Lily said:
LOL, bored more like... :D Next time, go brush your teeth and give 'em a good flossing! ;)

Never mind hun, it was only another bar - nothing in the grand scheme of things. Is it a bit... ahem, windy down your way this morning? :sign0131:

:D :D :D

Hello Lily, you angel! It was a bit of hunger and a bit of boredom and a bit of outright rebellion as you well know! Am giggling because I kind of thought that the end of the world was upon us.....next time I shall do as you advise. Keto desired this morning but no gastric 'fun' to report sadly! It would have certainly livened things up- in the middle phases, once you have lost a bit of weight and established a pattern, all that self- talk that got you through days 1-3 kind of vanishes eh.

Anyway, Lily....tell me how things are in your world today? Technology is holding me back from properly following everyone but am getting there! Xxx

therealbbe said:
Are you allow three bars a day!!!!! So you had an extra pack extra bar who cares it was better than eating something worse you stuck to the plan and WELL DONEYOU!!!!! :D I have to buy my bars twice weekly to stop me doing that so I buy three weigh in day then I go back like I am this morning for another 3 till next weigh in day coz I scared of doing that!!!! Done it before won't do it again might be worse a go!!!! Keep going strong lovely it is all over now and new day today xxxxx

Hello there and thanks so much....excellent advice! I am rubbish at following threads on this new ipad thing. It was just so tempting and before I knew it I was in scramming it. Scranning even. Grrrrrrooooooowllllllll. What was your WI this week my love?? I feel so behind with everything and am so sorry!!! Arrrrghhhhhhh xx

Hi Jo
Ok 1st things first have you download the app for minimins! If not do that. U follow threads then by hitting bottom right which says 'more' then hit subscribe and it shows all the threads u commented on. That's how I always know so quickly if anyone replied.
Ok 2ndly I had an horrific night last night too so know how u feel. Am not looking forward to seeing the gp tomorrow re this uti as only had one 4 week ago. Buttttttt you ate another bar. So you wanted a bit more that you were allowed (rebelling) but you just had another bar because deep down like what stopped me last night eating is the thought of ever having to go through those first three days to get in ketosis again. Am I right? Cos let me tell you I was on the edge last night and so close to a crisp and choc binge it's untrue but no way am I restarting again after less than two weeks. I think u felt the same hence a bar not a biscuit for example. So well done you. Today's another day hunni xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely Katie!!!! You did amazingly well to get thru that awful night......how good did you feel? I have been 100 pc today. Was meant to run but spent all day on cleaning and writing an application for a big job. And getting used to this mad machine. Hey, good luck with your WI tomorrow.....am in @
Lincoln but should be able to get WI fi so will tune in there! Eeeeeeek xxxxxx

Have a great Monday lovelies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hopefully speak to you tomorrow then. I tried the website before and was so confused I prefer the app it's easier to navigate.
Off to bed now ready for tomorrow.
Have fun in Lincoln must take u hours to get there xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MissyJo said:
Hello there and thanks so much....excellent advice! I am rubbish at following threads on this new ipad thing. It was just so tempting and before I knew it I was in scramming it. Scranning even. Grrrrrrooooooowllllllll. What was your WI this week my love?? I feel so behind with everything and am so sorry!!! Arrrrghhhhhhh xx

Evening missy well last weds I lost 4lbs just have updated my sig yet as on phone lol don't be sorry you had loads on ya plate :) xxxx

Where are you Jo? I miss you!

therealbbe said:
Evening missy well last weds I lost 4lbs just have updated my sig yet as on phone lol don't be sorry you had loads on ya plate :) xxxx

That is AMAZING..woo hooooo!! Hope I do as well tomorrow. Proud of you girl xxxx

*Shanny* said:
Evening Jo.. how are u? come out and play.. lol
Helloooooooooooooh....how are you??

coralprincess said:
Where are you Jo? I miss you!

Awrghh....sweet! I missed you too. Been away working and stuff. You ok?? Nothing to report here. Just going through the motions. Sometimes feel hungry but getting through. WI tomorrow. Can feel my body changing and peeps r starting to notice......off for a jog but will catch up proper later xxxxx

Hey! Got a new phone so can join in at night now, yay! Glad your doing well

Hey ladies....still not getting the hang of using my ipad and it is kind of putting me off joining in a bit. You can't like things or add smilies or anything....don't like it!! To top it off, my BroadBand has packed up and I have no choice at the moment about what I use...

Anyway.....2 pounds off at WI yesterday. I was a bit gutted but it does add up to 15 pounds in just under 3 weeks so when you look at it that way!!

I am getting into a lot of my fave clothes ever again (still have lots of room for improvement mind!!)

I ate an extra bar for some reason yesterday....sometimes I think I just rebel. No major issues I suppose.

Running 3 times a week on average and doing 1 or 2 classes where I can.

Overall all is just ok.

I'll get behind a PC when my BB is back up and dish out lots of love.

Stay strong, sisters :)

xxxxxx

hey jo, 15lb in 3 weeks is fabulous, enjoy wearing those clothes

My minimins app is the same Jo, I'm just happy to be able to post replies, its the opposite of what I had access to before, with only being able to like and thank lol. Hope your Bb gets sorted soon. Have a good weekend x

Hey ladies....still not getting the hang of using my ipad and it is kind of putting me off joining in a bit. You can't like things or add smilies or anything....don't like it!! To top it off, my BroadBand has packed up and I have no choice at the moment about what I use...

Anyway.....2 pounds off at WI yesterday. I was a bit gutted but it does add up to 15 pounds in just under 3 weeks so when you look at it that way!!

I am getting into a lot of my fave clothes ever again (still have lots of room for improvement mind!!)

I ate an extra bar for some reason yesterday....sometimes I think I just rebel. No major issues I suppose.

Running 3 times a week on average and doing 1 or 2 classes where I can.

Overall all is just ok.

I'll get behind a PC when my BB is back up and dish out lots of love.

Stay strong, sisters :)

xxxxxx

You're probably better off not using the App on the iPad and coming into the site via Safari. That's how I do it when I borrow OH's iPad. :) That way you can 'like' stuff and add smilies.

Sounds like you're doing really well, blossom. Proud of you, hun. :clap: :clap:

Back