Jo's Diary - Help much appreciated

Redjo

Hello to anyone reading this (if anyone does).....just starting the Exante Diet and I know I'm going to need support, it has already taken me a couple of days to try and find the right forum :)

I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to IT but still a little confused about this site.

I'm going to treat this as a real diary, what I've eaten and thoughts and feelings but any advice would be most welcome.

First question, what is a trackback?

Redjo said:
Hello to anyone reading this (if anyone does).....just starting the Exante Diet and I know I'm going to need support, it has already taken me a couple of days to try and find the right forum :)

I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to IT but still a little confused about this site.

I'm going to treat this as a real diary, what I've eaten and thoughts and feelings but any advice would be most welcome.

First question, what is a trackback?

Hi Jo I'm reading :D
I have no idea what a trackback is! Where did you hear that?
Have you started yet? :)

Thank you for reading...trackback was an option at the end of my post, but it's obviously not too important. And yes I have started Exante, I have found it quite hard...but it doesn't help that I've given up cigarettes as well (12 days off after a 20 year habit/addiction) so I joined this to keep myself distracted.

Starting exante AND giving up smoking, that is excellent... I wish you the best of luck :)

How are you doing with it all?

Thanks Aaron, strangely enough giving up smoking isn't as bad as I thought it would be, it has been a case of diverting my attention to something else when I get a craving. I actually miss my bacon sandwiches more :)

So apparently today is the most depressing day of the day and I'll be honest I'm feeling it. Good news, I've lost half a stone since I started, I'm still not smoking (or drinking) but bad news and it's making me feel such a failure......over the weekend I went to see Rock of Ages (brilliant by the way) and went for a meal afterwards with friends....(I had already decided I was going to make allowances for special occasions) I had already looked online and chose my meal with a few alterations but when it arrived, it came with chips, I didn't want to make a fuss as the place was so busy and so what I could leave them behind.

But oh no whilst waiting for the plates to be cleared away, I kept picking and picking until I finished them. That's not the bad news.....I then went to the ladies bathroom and threw up (intentionally), now I know people with eating disorders...so I know how serious they are....and what I did was really stupid...so I feel the weight loss over the weekend is tainted.....

Back