Jo's Diary!

JodyH

Day 1: Done and dusted! Struggled drinking 2l of water, but just about managed it! Gonna try and drink more tomorrow :) The shakes were ok, had the strawb and choc! Thinking of the end goal (hopefully 60lbs lighter) and that tomorrow is as easy as today was. Happy slimming everyone :) xx

Hi Jody, well done on getting through your first day on LT. I will be totally honest, the next few days will be tough but get on here and read lots of diaries and see how well people are doing and it will give you all the motivation you need :)

The water thing gets easier, i never drank water before LT but am now getting 3liters down by about 5/6pm so not too bad, the more you drink the more you lose!!

Good luck for the coming day, and if you have any questions, ask away
xx

Thanks katie! I've already peeped through a few diaries, it took me all afternoon to read squeezes!! Very inspiring bunch!! I really hope I can do as well as you all!! I will keep posting and reading your posts when I'm low :) oh and glad to hear I ain't the only one who didn't drink water! Xx

lol.... it was fizz all the way for me. Probably why im here now eh? lol. You will be surprised that after a couple of days you will feel clean inside if that makes sense.... like a fab detox!!!

Well day 2 done and I'm part way through day 3 as we speak! :)
Struggled with shakes and water yesterday, but after all the advice on here am determined to drink everything today! So far 1.5l of water down and 1 shake! Gonna have another in a moment and one about 9! At the moment I ain't Hungary, but I do keep thinking "oh I could just eat that". Hope as the weeks go by I think of food less!
Keep slimming everyone :) xx

JodyH said:
Thanks katie! I've already peeped through a few diaries, it took me all afternoon to read squeezes!! Very inspiring bunch!! I really hope I can do as well as you all!! I will keep posting and reading your posts when I'm low :) oh and glad to hear I ain't the only one who didn't drink water! Xx

We have a drink more water challenge thread... Want to join in? We normally post When we do well or struggle :) x

I think thats half the problem... We fancy eating it.. As opposed to actually being hungry x

well said sigourney. couldn't have put that better if i tried, you are spot on there its so so so so true. i just eat for the bloody sake of eating. :)

forgot to say welcome jody. and all the best on your weight loss journey xx

Morning everyone! Start of day 4 for me! Blinking eck that's gone quick! I spoke to soon about side effects! Iv woke up with a really dry sore throat :( booo!! Gonna go get some water!!
Keep slimming xx

aw hope your throat feeling better now, theres so many germs about at the moment. ive just come back from the docs with my youngest son he got a chest infection, and im just coughing my lungs up. how you doing with your shakes? do you feel any lighter today? :)

Hey becci!
Had my first shake bout hour go! Now glugging first bottle of water!! My throat ain't so bad now I'm drinking! Went on scales and according to them I have lost 5 pounds since Friday!!! Woohoo!! Good luck for the day chick xx

hi jody glad your throat feeling better, and 5lbs since friday is brilliant good going :)

Day 5! Had a shocking nights sleep! Dont kno if it's just me or the diet! Anyway feel like today is gonna be a good day! I'm all positive!! Keep slimming everyone!! Xx

Hi Jody and well done so far! :) i suffered with sleeping problems in the early days but it soon wore off and all got back to normal! At the time i thought i couldnt carry on like this coz i was so tired but yeah it soon went so im sure you'll soon regulate ur aleeping pattern x

Jody, wait to you start sleeping well, that's when the really fun begins. You start dreaming about food. :cry:

Back