Jo's Diary

jojo73 said:
Yeah that's the part I find hard that could be loosing inches.... But I know I stick to it 100% x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats what you should celebrate. 100% is a win x

I feel ecstatic my mother I law been over and said are you loosing weight Jo? Yipeeee so told her and about the plan as I not told anyone including her...... I must be looking good..... Lol x

jojo73 said:
I feel ecstatic my mother I law been over and said are you loosing weight Jo? Yipeeee so told her and about the plan as I not told anyone including her...... I must be looking good..... Lol x

Whoop! Great stuff :) x

Thank you.... Morning lovely and sunny here just going to have my 1st shake of the day then off out with my friend weigh in day tomorrow so rather excited xxx

Morning :)
Wow you have your shake early, I hang it out forever! Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Morning :)
Wow you have your shake early, I hang it out forever! Xxx

Me too. Have first one as late as can. Normally around half eleven x

Anyone know how to do half and half photos like before and after but on same photo please x

jojo73 said:
Anyone know how to do half and half photos like before and after but on same photo please x

Yeah, I got the bodyshop app, it can be done in "paint" on windows as well if you have the patience to f**k about with it.

Xx

Cheers RB just downloaded it not got clue how to work it ....lol nice to see you back we just been invited to BBQ on sat going to be hard for me as drink and foooood going to be all round me x

Rkmriddell said:
Download bodyshot app x

Wow u have the answer to everything :)

jojo73 said:
Yes your words are very true I think if I eat how would I feel after I have eaten or drank can imagine the guilt being immense and very upsetting....anyway morning feel ok this morning x

Hi

That is definitely a really good way of looking at it :)

Rkmriddell said:
I know :p lol

Big headed brummy x

Morning ladies/guys well weigh in day in upon me again today very curious to what I will have lost hope it's a 2 and half pound loss which will take me to 2 stone loss in 6 weeks lets keep though fingers crossed x

jojo73 said:
Morning ladies/guys well weigh in day in upon me again today very curious to what I will have lost hope it's a 2 and half pound loss which will take me to 2 stone loss in 6 weeks lets keep though fingers crossed x

Best of luck Jo, you deserve every ounce of it. Xx

Thanks RB have you had your weigh in yet?.... I'm glad your still with us xx

Have put some more pics on the inspirational photo thread xxx

jojo73 said:

Good luck hun. Am sure you'll do it x

Back