Jo's Diary

Morning at the moment not trying to buy too many clothes as don't know what size I will be ...hope all ladies are well finding drinking the water a struggle yesterday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well some sun shine here ... but soon fading away ....
thats good you've made some cash , yes alot of money in clothes now as the cotton has gone up in money .
so you struggled with the water ? do you use the water Flavourings ?
Yes buy what you need for holiday , when you come back see what you will do then .
all ok here .... i like to sometimes have a cokezero , not allowed but some say it does not effect there loss ... see how you , anything to stay on the crazy diet :D

Morning ladies well weigh in day again tomorrow....comes round so quick need to lose 1 and half to have lost 3 stone hopefully I will I'm still waiting for totm to appear was due mon and still no sign anyone else have same problems? Never known to be late before xx

3 stone is amazing! You look fab on your latest photo.

I don't have totm as I have a coil so can't help you there, hope it sorts tself out :)

Good thank you. Only day 2 for me, I'm a bit shakey this morning but no headache yet! Lol x

Jo hit the link i just gave

Morning ladies still no sign of totm guess plan really messing up this months cycle....weigh in day today yipeeeee....and off to see westlife tonight!!!! X

Westlife , thats will be fun ....
TOTM , we don't miss them .
where are westlife palying tonight ?
How have you been Jo on plan ? Well rain here again
Did you get yourse;lf back on the water ok ?

Hiya they playing at Newcastle it my Xmas present off my hubby yeah we have lots of rain here too.....it's awful ....slowly gettin back on the water looking forward to weigh in today need that 1 half off today how you been doing? X

Good luck for weigh in love x fingers crossed x

jojo73 said:
Cheers lea fab photos by the way xx

Thank u love x

Wahoooo lost 4lbs yipeeeee so I have now lost 3stone 1lb and a quarter in 9 weeks yippeeeer x

That's seriously amazing!!! Huge congrats xx :)

Jojo, amazing loss!! What an inspiration. I'm on day 4 and have terrible headache, not felt hungry at all, though I am doing ss+ because I'm am tall. Concerned you no totm as we want to try for another baby next year which is one of the reasons I'm trying to loose weight so hope that doesn't happen to me x

Well done again another great loss yr doing so well xc just brilliant xx

Hi ladies thanks lea my lovely consultant bought me a pressy yesterday with gettin to 3 stone am so happy .....westlife was fantastic and very sad as its their last concert in England atmosphere was electric and really enjoyed myself x

Back