Jo's Diary

Good luck Rebecca ....headaches will soon ease off I found after the 4th day I was fine and a feeling of euphoria....it's just the side effects until our bodies hit ketosis keep going youre over the worst now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wahoooo lost 4lbs yipeeeee so I have now lost 3stone 1lb and a quarter in 9 weeks yippeeeer x

Amazing in only 9 weeks Jo !
How long have you got left on plan before holiday ?
What did your CDC buy you Jo ? That was nice of her

Morning....not had chance to update diary been busy few days....I've only got 7 weeks till holiday but will have been on plan 3 months in first week of July so know will have to go onto SS+ for a week but that's the week I go to Chester for a night with the girls so I might drink that night not too sure yet....my CDC bought me a ornament in shape of a heart saying live,love,laugh was so nice of her and felt very touched....she is a amazing consultant x .....well went to watch x factor auditions yesterday was really good and 1st one they have done one in Newcastle!!!! Very different to the tv look who I met there.....

image-2841751973.jpg

image-2460718916.jpg

Your a right little social butterfly missy xxxxx good luck. With the run up to yr holiday I'm sure u will do fab x

Hi Jo, My CWPC told me to look up your diary today, so not sure if you're local or not, i see there is a lot of posts and have only read up to page 8 so far (busy single mum) so will check back later and read more but wanted to come and say hello as i've started SS+ (3rd time lucky) today. :) But congrats on your weight loss so far to which i've read.

Hey , where do you find all these things to book jo ?
I love xFactor , they have started to auditions already , i must be out of touch with whats happening around me lol
Thats good your CDC gets you milestone rewards ! Used to get them at SW , stick on the fridge .
on my slimmer of the week , i got magnets saying .... the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!
and my other one says if you can dream it, you can do it !
So chester next jo who will you meet there lol
Keep up the good work Jo !

Morning hi kittykat and welcome to my world lol....they always say 3rd time lucky hun yes it will be my 10th week this week of SS no alcohol no food just shakes,bars and water been to a few parties and stayed on water...can't believe ive done it this long by the way im in hartlepool so dont know if your near me? Whats a CWPC? I hope I can give you some inspiration reading my diary...,,hi jmc my hubby got free tickets through the website applause store they do tickets for game shows aswell but a lot of them down south and London but we were lucky to have x factor in Newcastle.....I'm at Chester on the 7th July looking forward to it take my ready made shakes with me.... Hope your well hun x

Hi JoJo I'm in Stockton so not too far away. CWPC (cambridge weight plan counsellor). I've went for SS+ as i was going to have the meal on a night but i thought if i still allow food i'd be too tempted to have chocolate and parmo's etc so decided to restrict it altogether. Day 2 is going fab, went for a walk to a supermarket earlier with a friend and she bought so much yummy food but i wasnt in the slightest bit tempted! Hurray so maybe 3rd time lucky is going to work for me! x

I feel it's going to be lucky for you hun....no your not far from me....my first 4 days were hell but after that I felt great.....and time passes so quick on this plan you don't think about food I prob miss alcohol more than anything not that I was a heavy drinker but did enjoy a glass or two...or three....lol x

Morning ladies, weigh in day today yipeeee!!!!10 weeks today on the plan no cheating just pure SS for 10 weeks I've amazed myself!!!! X

jojo73 said:
Morning ladies, weigh in day today yipeeee!!!!10 weeks today on the plan no cheating just pure SS for 10 weeks I've amazed myself!!!! X

Good luck Jo x I have no doubt u will do great will check in later to see how u got on x whhooooo 10 weeks is a great achievement u must be so proud x

Hi Jo. Katie told me to look u up. Congrats on ur brilliant weight loss ! Hope i can follow in ur footsteps xx

Hiya is katie your consultant too? She fab!!! Thank for your kind words stick with it hunny you will x

Yeah she is ...for past 3 weeks :) thanks ill try xx

And yes she's lovely xx

Ah well done live u have done amazing that's a great loss and the 13s wow how amazing great great great. Xxxx

Jo well done !! 4 is alot and week 10 my god .
I signed up for that site to get tickets to see shows , have not been on PC much so will see how it all works later .

hi jo , only 50 % for me , but turning that around today .... weeks have passed and still not 100% but half way . lets see how i go , some days have been 100% but need every day that .
Whats your plan this weekend Jo , suns out now but i know its gonna rain .
no plans as of yet .

Back