Hiya all I lost 5lbs yipeeeeee and 7 inches off my waist get in!!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jojo73 said:

Bloody hell!!! 7 inches this week????? Wow!!!! X

7 inches off your waist is incredible - didnt realise that was even possible!!! incredible shrinking woman!!

Amazing loss well done!

Thank you can't believe I only have to lose 4lbs and lost 2 stone this plan is amazing xx

OMG!!! BLOODY BRILLIANT!!! sooooooooo happy for you and 7inches what a amazing feeling whoooooooohoooooooooooooo you go girl so proud of you :D

jojo73 said:
Thank you.... But to me my boobs look huge in dress.

And your problem is?????? Lol

But seriously, well done this week, that's amazing stuff!

Xx

Thank you friendsx..... Problem is I think I look to top heavy what do you think? Just going to have my savoury drink and my choc mint bar look so forward to tea time lol sad I know....lol x

The dress looks lovely :) x
Enjoy your new figure and it's only going to get better :) xxx

Not having choc mint bar goin to try peanut bar anyone tried them? Before I dive in lol x

jojo73 said:
Not having choc mint bar goin to try peanut bar anyone tried them? Before I dive in lol x

No, let us know the verdict. Can't be as good as choc mint, nothing could be! Xxx

I know I'm now wondering whether to swap it for choc mint ooooo decisions over a bar lol I like snickers so wondering if they be like that x

I had a p nut one years ago when I done Cambridge and it was awful. But probably changed recepie since then. It was about five years ago. See what you think. ? X

Zest for Life said:
No, let us know the verdict. Can't be as good as choc mint, nothing could be! Xxx

I prefer the peanut to the choc mint - especially after heartburn I got after it - but even before that I prefer it.

It's bloody awful urge urgh gonna have choc mint instead god that was rank no don't recommend peanut

jojo73 said:
It's bloody awful urge urgh gonna have choc mint instead god that was rank no don't recommend peanut

They have not change recepie then. Lol
I thought it was awful too x

No it smells like sweaty feet had to throw it in bin lol feel better now had choc mint really wanted to try orange ones but CDC did not have any but hoping to try mango shake next week x

jojo73 said:
No it smells like sweaty feet had to throw it in bin lol feel better now had choc mint really wanted to try orange ones but CDC did not have any but hoping to try mango shake next week x

I had a peanut yesterday, gave me awful bloating and trapped wind! I'm sticking to choc mint. Xx

jojo73 said:

Totally agree cardboard and gave me heartburn!!! Yukky yukky!! X

Back