Jo's Diary

Wow Jo the difference from you in the pic where those boobies gone ;) you look amazing so slim in the face very features in pics coming out soooooooo pretty xxxxxxx

Cheers Sharon can't see it on my boobs prob cos I looking at them downwards lol how are you doing? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jojo73 said:
Cheers Sharon can't see it on my boobs prob cos I looking at them downwards lol how are you doing? Xxx

Lol this is such s Good point! I always think my boobs look massive in pics, but think they don't look massive to me! Now I know why ha x x

Zest for Life said:
Lol this is such s Good point! I always think my boobs look massive in pics, but think they don't look massive to me! Now I know why ha x x

Pmsl

jojo73 said:

Looking good Jo :)

jojo73 said:

HahahHHa I am doing good lovely. Only had two packs yesterday coz of hospital and it was two bars so I don't know If that will make difference so drinking for England today to flush it out pmsl. Apart from that I am very good :) xxxxxx

Zest for Life said:

Ong that is me. I say haven't my boobs gone and they just Laff at me and say errrr nope!! :eek:

therealbbe said:
Ong that is me. I say haven't my boobs gone and they just Laff at me and say errrr nope!! :eek:

You just wait when you all super slim the boobs will be gone & you will be wishing for a bit more boobage!!!!

Morning ladies well woke up with annoying tummy ache this morning TOTM arrived wonder if it will make any difference to my weight loss good or bad this week ?just hope I lose 4lb or more last month hardly any tummy ache last month but sure making up for it this month x

jojo73 said:
Morning ladies well woke up with annoying tummy ache this morning TOTM arrived wonder if it will make any difference to my weight loss good or bad this week ?just hope I lose 4lb or more last month hardly any tummy ache last month but sure making up for it this month x

Morning :) I had tummy ache too but not from totm. I need to get laxatives today!
When I have wi it seems to make a difference, but I do carry lots of water. What times wi? Xxx

Morning zest mine wi not till Friday thought it might of been a low weight loss last week with being a week before due on but was a 5lb loss and week before that was 2lb so not sure what's going on well just have to wait and see x

jojo73 said:
Morning zest mine wi not till Friday thought it might of been a low weight loss last week with being a week before due on but was a 5lb loss and week before that was 2lb so not sure what's going on well just have to wait and see x

5lb is so good :) my wi today I think?!
I better text my CDC, I'm getting confused, it keeps changing, my fault as I work shifts. I should weigh less now, I had the worst constipation ever! I did nit know it could be that bad! Tmi, but omg!
My wi are rubbish anyway, I had pizzahut Last week and stuffed my fat face in a temper lol, stupid ay! Xxx

Wouldnt worry zest you done the biggest step and that's starting plan yes I can agree with the constipation more so when I started the bars but now and then take laxative soon sorted the problem out lol x

It can slow you down as you retain water - so really make sure you're drinking lots. But know that if it is a slower week it'll make it back up next week :) hope the tummy settles x

Hiya ...just a little update not very well at all took codeine for the pain guess it did not agree with me just threw up thought I might of been ok as took paracetamol last month all the water I drank today will have to drink more tonight to make up for it x

jojo73 said:
Hiya ...just a little update not very well at all took codeine for the pain guess it did not agree with me just threw up thought I might of been ok as took paracetamol last month all the water I drank today will have to drink more tonight to make up for it x

Hope you feel better soon jo :) xxx

jojo73 said:

Bloody hell jojo can't be taking codeine on an empty tummy!!! Not surprised you were sick! Hope you feel a bit better soon x have some food and another tablet. Nice omelette in line with ss+ x

Wish I had known that before thought would been ok as took paracetamol before and was not sick feel bit better now been sick I just had my savoury drink with bar and 2 paracetamol xx not eating no food no way lol xxx

jojo73 said:
Wish I had known that before thought would been ok as took paracetamol before and was not sick feel bit better now been sick I just had my savoury drink with bar and 2 paracetamol xx not eating no food no way lol xxx

Lol codeine is super strong! X

Rkmriddell said:
Bloody hell jojo can't be taking codeine on an empty tummy!!! Not surprised you were sick! Hope you feel a bit better soon x have some food and another tablet. Nice omelette in line with ss+ x

Really? I take codeine all the time, you never told me that ? X
I think I tolerate medication well as I have to take tablets every day my body probably used to it ? Xxx

Back