Jo's Diary

yes , get the plastic cups , has it got a radio in ? my aunt has one .
soon be at goal and that champs will come in handy for all your hard work !
yes be nice if we can come out of K and go straight back to the diet , for some they find it hard ....
Just got in , see my dad and late night shopping ... nice as the shop is almost empty , they close at 10 .
really buying food that i so enjoy i have to sometimes think , No don't get that for the family ... it's too tempting for me lol

Morning, had a really bad day yesterday ... Read tired, bit down feeling sorry for myself , prob craving a glass of wine. It was totm, doesn't usually upset me but yesterday was weird, didn't fall off track and feel better this morning. Getting a bit worried about this alcohol in ketosis, as it's my dads 70th birthday Wednesday and were going out for lunch , I was just going to have a glass of wine, no carbs just chicken and veg and water, we are out again on sat with loads of us at a posh restaurant , my CDC said have a steak with salad and just a couple of glasses of wine and I'll be fine.... I like a glass of wine but always knew when to stop.... Just don't do sick or hangovers!!! Stressing now as I don't want to be ill as we have the kids with us,,, anyway how are you this lovely day x

Morning, had a really bad day yesterday ... Read tired, bit down feeling sorry for myself , prob craving a glass of wine. It was totm, doesn't usually upset me but yesterday was weird, didn't fall off track and feel better this morning. Getting a bit worried about this alcohol in ketosis, as it's my dads 70th birthday Wednesday and were going out for lunch , I was just going to have a glass of wine, no carbs just chicken and veg and water, we are out again on sat with loads of us at a posh restaurant , my CDC said have a steak with salad and just a couple of glasses of wine and I'll be fine.... I like a glass of wine but always knew when to stop.... Just don't do sick or hangovers!!! Stressing now as I don't want to be ill as we have the kids with us,,, anyway how are you this lovely day x

Alot of CDC who say , couple glasses of wine , really should not as all she is saying is steak and salad , and you won't be out of K at the time of drinking as it takes time , and i don't think you will come out of K on that food . best to ring head office on this . As its your life at steak , ops lol pardon the punt lol

Ha ha yep I know. Tbh the more I think about it the more stressed I've become, I rang my mum and she said just have a diet coke to toast dad, bugger everyone else!!!! My mum and dad can't believe I've stuck to it!!! S might just have a sip of champers then stick to diet coke and give the rest to hubby... I stay on plan and I stay happy !!

Ha ha yep I know. Tbh the more I think about it the more stressed I've become, I rang my mum and she said just have a diet coke to toast dad, bugger everyone else!!!! My mum and dad can't believe I've stuck to it!!! S might just have a sip of champers then stick to diet coke and give the rest to hubby... I stay on plan and I stay happy !!
You have to do whats best for you , but your CDC saying couple of glasses of wine , say if something happened to you. when they say fatal makes you think .
How long have you been on plan ?

I'm on day 12 not day 10 sorry!! Yeah it's going great lost 8lb in the first week, I have about 3-3 and a half stone to lose, this is the only diet that has ever really worked, that I can see results so quickly... I did slimming world before Christmas , I lost 12lb but it took 8 weeks!!!!!! I've nearly lost that in 2 weeks on this diet, even though it's hard . What about you?

Hi avamum if you can I wouldn't drink not do soon in early weeks I have enjoyed myself just as much drinking water well sort off I think well no hangover in morning... And you will feel great next morning I used to feel the same as you but think its not forever hun as for totm I felt the same down in dumps just our way our bodies coping you will feel better in few days I'm still undecided 11 weeks on whether I'm going to have drink or not on sat.... So I know where your coming from as I'm wanting to lose my 4. Stone before aug 3rd...will just wait and see.....keep this in mind it's not forever hun you will feel so proud of yourself I'm here if u need to chat hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi jo thanks, yeah I'm not going to drink now.being skinny is more attractive than wine..lol. It's just it has been planned ages and some people think your being silly. Wish I'd done this diet earlier, I was told about it a couple of years ago, but thought I can't do that , a few shakes and a tiny meal??? No way!! But here I am and it works!!! I will be skinny Christmas morning...lol

Your in the right frame of mind Hun its the most unsociable diet in the world I got to say ....people won't think your being silly your changing your old ways in the new you we think food and drink before this plan made up happy until we either eaten the food or nursing a hangover ...It's changing that direction to finding other things that make us happy look you achieved that loosing 8 pounds you soon will be feeling your clothes slacker and when people notice that's a great incentive....I often look on the inspirational pics on the other thread when I sometimes feeling down boosts me up...mine on there don't know whether you seen me...lol...I was a very unhappy size 22 and look now you can do the same I believe that you will x

I'm on day 12 not day 10 sorry!! Yeah it's going great lost 8lb in the first week, I have about 3-3 and a half stone to lose, this is the only diet that has ever really worked, that I can see results so quickly... I did slimming world before Christmas , I lost 12lb but it took 8 weeks!!!!!! I've nearly lost that in 2 weeks on this diet, even though it's hard . What about you?
Its ok its the diet taking hold , lol confusing us :)
with first weeks loss its mainly water but looks great on the scales , after that you should be burning fat ....I did SW April i think , i also lost interest . but its a good Diet , maybe when i don;t have a milestone togo i will be able to do SW ..... I have about 7 stone to lose , ouch that hurt , see said it lol

Hi Jo .... yes having a plan when feeling low as we do get like this on this diet , seeing photos saying that could be me soon .
Well another day over for me on VLCD , i placed another order today for slim and save ... they seem to run out of stuff fast ... they have some new wafers , but not in stock let the craze die down then might get a look in lol

Morning....so have decided I'm going to eat 3 healthily meals and have few drinks on sat think I deserve it..... Be strange putting food in my mouth after doing SS 100% for 11 weeks....what slim and save? Heard about it but not sure what it is does that mean you will come off CD and go onto slim and save? X

Morning Jo
Slim save seems to be taking the lead in VLCD as price ....
Exante was leading now looking on here seems Slim save most people are now switching too .
VLCD - Very Low Calorie Diet - Slim & Save are the Number One VLCD Supplier in the UK
Yes Jo i'm sure one night off won't effect the loss to much .
I have w8 at the moment and some CD stuff left , but someone told me w8 have gone bust ... I guess its all about price

What's w8 is that another plan? Yes guess it's about price when I started the plan and could say what I used to spend on takeaways would add up to the cost on what I spend on CD is tithe same as 3 shakes a day then ? X

allaboutw8 ... its 4 packs aday same results . But more money .
CD was costing me too much , she wanted 2:35 a bar or ready made and her shakes were 2:00
I thought that was too high ... but she was really good , lots of time if you need it .
My mate used to be a CDC so i got mates rates , so i got them at one pound an item that was back in 2011 ...
LL i did try too back in 2010 , but the cost was too much ... plus i was not in the right frame of mind ... but best taste must say , thats 4 aday .
How you doing Jo ? yes will be steange to eat you will coming full quick when you eat

When you planning to start slim and save then? Is it just off the Internet you order? I'm fine looking forward to sat.....hope slim and save works for you....only you can do it ...it's just being in the right mind at the time x

When you planning to start slim and save then? Is it just off the Internet you order? I'm fine looking forward to sat.....hope slim and save works for you....only you can do it ...it's just being in the right mind at the time x

I did get some samples the other week from Slim save to try them . so far so good , i had a lemon and white choc bar slim save very little of it but it was nice , the CD bars are bigger , unsure about the other bars they do , i guess i would have tried them all out along the way ... lol
Yes you order on line and you pick how you want them to be delivered which is good , if in no hurry do second class Royal mail ... ho yes mind over matter , well today as OH is off he had cake and a roll out while i sat with a cup of tea , but i thought no its not worth it , it will pass ... as each event comes ....
Hows your day JO ? bet your looking forward to some food , then dust yourself down and go for it next day !

Back