Jo's Diary

I am so looking forward to it and definitely deserve it can't wait then straight back on it Sunday need to lose 5 and half pounds for my 4 stone and before aug 3rd when we go on holiday I been ok today same as any other day 2 shakes and a bar and 2 half litres of water....then in the hot tub to relax x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5 1/2 pounds .... gee then its 4 stone , its amazing isn't it Jo .
Yes sunday , straight back on , by Aug the 3rd another stone Jo .
its working at it all the time ..... how much do you have more to lose ?
I am noticing i have bad backs and walk slow since i put so much on , back in 09 i was 185 pounds now 247 , i'm feeling it really am .
Had leg cramp at 6:30 am woke up grabbing my leg , that was lack of water , so need to push to drink more .
Water water every where lol

Morning...nice and sunny in the north east...hope stays like this....as soon as you lose weight you will find the aches and pains will go I had a problem with my foot before I started the plan really bad pain most days I have a extra bone in my foot which caused pressure on the nerve since loosing weight I don't have the pain anymore and causes no problems...so has a lot of health benefits aswell x

Morning jo
i have bad back now and my left knee swollen due to arthrits which started 2 years ago , so weight is not heping me .
I hope things get better while i lose weight .Thats great about your foot Joe , i'm like carrying a young child on my back with what i ahve to lose , when you think like that its scarey . sunny there rain here in herts and dull .
I know when i go to blackpool i will break off Thats Aug 20th for 5 days ... gotta run daughter needs a move on school lol have a good day

Hi, just checking in ... On day 13 and feeling pretty rubbish!! I know I shouldn't but I've been hopping on and off the scales to watch my progress and I ve been soo good and yet there seems to be only a 2lb loss!!!! I know that's still good but I was hoping for more... On the plus side I've lost an inch and a half off my hips and an inch off my belly... Although that could be because I've not had bread for 2 weeks x

Hiya avamum if you can stay away from your own scales know its tempting as I did in the first few weeks and were never right I had lost more on CDC scales...sorry to hear your feeling rubbish we do have days like that but hey your doing sooo well and working so hard for that goal...are you drinking plenty of water? X

Afternoon been weighed day early today due to CDC going away lost 2 and 3 quarters yippeeee only need to lose 2 and half and lost 4 stone 100% SS for 11 weeks going away sat and eating and drinking for first time ...back on SS sun though x

Hiya had weigh in yesterday and lost 3lbs, I had my dads b'day yesterday and I can't deny I found it difficult.
We went to a gorgeous restaurant at lunchtime and had soup then Cajun chicken with vegetables... Didn't eat any carbs but did have one glass of wine.... Later on I had a little bit of cheese and a piece of b'day cake.... I feel guilty!!
I got on the scale this morning and put on 2lb!!!!! But back on diet today...... We are out again on sat!!! I'm dreading it... Well done jo on your loss, I think after losing 4 st you deserve a night off to enjoy yourself.. Back on it Sunday. Xx

Jo , thats great , 100% shows if your true to the diet the results come

How did the night out go? Enjoy?? I went out yesterday for my dads birthday... As advised I came out of ketosis just in case, I had salad steak and chips( bad but I enjoyed) plus gorgeous garlic bread, cocktails ans birthday cake!!! I had a fab time.... But oh god the scales told a horrible story this morning ...I've put on 3lbs!!!!!!!! Yikes!!!!!! Just had my choc shake so back on it now.

Forgot to say even though I put on 2lbs after my Wednesday lunch I'd lost it by sat morning , so overall I only put 3lbs after 2 days off plan. I've got till wed to lose those lbs to sts this week and I'll be happy!!! Havent got any plans now until end of July for my anniversary and my daughters 3rd birthday .... Half a stone off by then will do lovely!!!

Hiya ladies I'm back you sure to lose half a stone then ...had great weekend in Chester drank and eaten and didn't feel guilty at all really enjoyed myself....was funny though I was buying chocolate but didn't eat it think it was the thought of well I can buy it...if that makes any sense got a little tipsy from the vodka but glad I've done it back on an today and get back in ketosis hope my body nice to me and don't have too many symptoms not sure what scales will say on Friday but if I put a few pounds on or maintain it was all worth it x

Hiya glad you had a fab time... Got back on cd Sunday morning, struggling to be honest, ate a malteaser and totally went mad with myself!!! I had a weigh today and I'm half a pound away to losing the weight I put on, on sat! Fri weigh this week!!

Morning avamum don't let it get you down it's just a blip...it's how we overcome it that's matters well I'm been 100% SS since Monday very curious to find out of I lost anything tomorrow or put on lol x

Morning ladies well will I have lost 2 and half today to get 4 stone or put 2 and half on??? Roll on weigh in today x

Good luck.. I'm going to weigh today after a couple of days of plans last week, my scales show I've clawed it all back , so fingers crossed x

Thank you avamum and congrats on your loss it's another pound that you don't need x

Back