Jo's Journey :-)

Google bridal boudoir photographs!! I am scared of stripping off lol

:wow: ive never heard of that before.

ive just looked at some,and theyre not graphic at all,i did see a few bums. there is some really nice poses,just like really glam and pretty..

i would soooo do it! i think once youve got your bits off and got into position you'll feel a lot more relaxed and you'll go with the flow..

and how sexy and good about yourself are you gonna feel after youve done that!!

go for it hun!! :girlpower:

xoxo

Not been on here for a while, I have managed to lose a pound or so, I am finding it tough to shift the weight but I won't give up! I have this coming week off and I will workout everyday :)
Today is my birthday and we are off out for lunch, I chose to go to the harvester as I know I can have a low fat meal there and fill up on the salad cart, I have never made that kind of decision before it used to be go out to dinner where they make large portions and have big deserts lol Perhaps I am changing :-0 xx

oooh HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
how was the harvester? thats where i go if we want to go out for a meal :)

Hiya Kes, had a fab birthday, Harvester was good, I did go a little mad ooppssss I had crackerjack prawns, salad bar, fillet steak and jacket potato, and birthday cake but I am back in the seat again today :)

i wouldnt say thats too over the top. i would say thats you enjoying your birthday which you are allowed to do! no ones going to look at you and go oh my gosh she ate out on her birthday. NAUGHTY GIRL.. lol... im sure you will be able to get right back into the swing of things before you know it.. :)

glad that you had a fabulous birthday :)

xoxo

Back doing my thang now, been tot hey gym last night and today I am looking after my friends horses so mucking out 2 stables and lots of walking which should burn off some fat :)
I hopped on the scales just now and I was 21.7lbs so I have a lost a fair bit this week, I am so looking forward to the scales going under 20 stone that will be a massive thing for me :)

you'll burn loads hun doing the horses and mucking out,great fun :)

i have 7 bunnies,they dont live in hutches, they live together in huge adapted shed,its like mucking out when i clean them..well,theyre toilet trained and only go in the one spot but its hard work still,especially when its colder :D

you'll hit that target hun,keep going :)

xoxo

OOH not long at all till you get into the 20s... when is your propper weigh day???
and yes have fun with those horses. so im sure you will work up a sweat... just dont go for the food because you think you have worked ahrd and already burnt it off (thats what i do!!! lol)

Had a good day with the horses I was knackered last night, I forgot what it was like to have horses, I used to have 3 of my own and I must have been fit back then!
Kes my official weigh in day is Monday but I am a bit of a scale hopper which is really annoying!
I have this week off work so today I might go into town and buy a slow cooker, I used to have one but I broke the lid but as the weather is getting colder I think I might buy another and experiment with low fat caseroles.
Received some sad news, a friend of mine who is 35 had breast cancer a couple of years ago, it has now come back and is terminal, I am so gutted for her she has a 6 year old daughter and a lovley husband, my mind keeps wandering and thinking of her and what she is going through, and this in turn has made me prod and poke myself checking here there and everywhere, I now have a sore left side of my tummy probably due to me poking it and all this exercise.
Be back later xx

Had a good day with the horses I was knackered last night, I forgot what it was like to have horses, I used to have 3 of my own and I must have been fit back then!
Kes my official weigh in day is Monday but I am a bit of a scale hopper which is really annoying!
I have this week off work so today I might go into town and buy a slow cooker, I used to have one but I broke the lid but as the weather is getting colder I think I might buy another and experiment with low fat caseroles.
Received some sad news, a friend of mine who is 35 had breast cancer a couple of years ago, it has now come back and is terminal, I am so gutted for her she has a 6 year old daughter and a lovley husband, my mind keeps wandering and thinking of her and what she is going through, and this in turn has made me prod and poke myself checking here there and everywhere, I now have a sore left side of my tummy probably due to me poking it and all this exercise.
Be back later xx

Im glad you had fun with the horses,i always wanted a horse when i was younger,my nan was going to get me one and everything but my mother said no... spoil sport ;)

im sorry to hear about your friend,its really sad when they have family,im sure she'll value your friendship at a time like this.

i recently found out someone i know has been battling ovarian cancer since the summer,shes 24.shes had radiotherapy which has shrunk the tumours and shes very hopefull.

good luck for monday :)

xoxo

I bought a new slow cooker yesterday as it's getting comd now and my other half likes stews etc, I was wondering what low fat meals I can cook in there? low fat curry etc, I have put a ste on this morning for him tonight, I won't have it as I don't like beef stew much.
I also bought a new pair of knee high boots in Evans yesterday really nice ones, I am now looking for a winter coat, I al off shopping with a friend on Friday so hopefully I will find one there with my birthday money xx

Ive never used a slow cooker,but ive wanted to get one. i love veg stews and veg caseroles,so i think they would really work for me..

i'll see what i can find :)

xoxo

i like the sound of the spicy ones with the beans and chilli,i could you veggie mince... hmmm i really want a slow cooker now lol :D

xoxo

thats really good!...i like that you can take the pot out of it too! i might nip down to argos the weekend :D

xoxo

Back