Jo's Journey :-)

Gym induction done :) and I ache already, really chuffed with myself that I have taken the step to start exercising properly.
I have a personal trainer at the gym who will be nagging me in the ear to reach my goal for my wedding in February.
Watch this space x

oooh love the gym!
and the nagging from the pt will be enough to keep you going.... just having them look at you will be enough!

Not been on here for a few days my life has been manic! Had dinner out last night for Mums birthday so it was decision choice, I opted for a large bottle of sparkling water to drink then starter I had bread and olives but had a small piece of bread and about 4 olives, main meal I chose grilled seabass with chili and ginger rice, this seemed to be the best choice on the menu for me everything else was deep fried or had lots of pastry! I didnt have pudding but I had a small piece of birthday cake :)
Today I have been to my first gym session after joining a week ago and OMG I have been out through my paces by my PT but I feel good, a little knackered and light headed lol
Have popped a skinless chicken breast in the oven for lunch with some salad, going good at the mo for me! but boy I will ache tomorrow

yes the after gym ache... lol
hope its not too bad.....

sounds like you were very wise in your choices when you went out, and i think you did very well! i couldnt have resisted the nice things!
hope it was nice and you enjoyed it...

Yes Kes I enjoyed it, all I keep thinking of is getting into this damn wedding dress lol
Off to the gym again tonight hopefully it will burn more fat off ;-)

Gym session again last night, puffed out on the treadmill but O guess that's the idea! no one said it would be easy!!
I have early work meetings today so I am up already, had breakfast, bagel, purple cheese triangle, raspberrys and low fat yoghurt. Aching from the gym debating to go again tonight? x

Just a little update from me, I am so shattered it's unreal perhaps I have overdone the gym I am also HUNGRY!!! arggghhhh I must be due on and I want to eat everything in site..........!!

Went to bed at 7.30 last night watched Eastenders then fell asleep, I must have needed the sleep, feeling a little better this morning, had a cooked breakfast, toasted bagel, mushrooms grilled tomato and a poched egg. I have the day off work today I think I will go to the gym this morning or perhaps swim then this afternoon I have the dentist!! I hadn't been to the dentist for years untill about a month ago, I decided I needed to face my fears head on and go for it! I need a lot of work doing, I had a temporary crown put on which I have eaten!! HAHA so today will be the proper crown and a tooth extraction!! whoaaaaaa. Tonight I probably wont be able to eat much hense the big brekkie I will probably have yoghurt for tea.
Will update later x

I can't sleep! 2.26am and I am awake and feel like I have been 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.
Dentist went well yesterday I ended up having both teeth removed one was a wisdom tooth, I honestly didn't feel a thing but right now the smaller tooth that was removed is painful around that area.
Also had my crown fitted but havent looked at it much as yet, so all surgical stuff is done it's all now cosmetic, go back in 6 weeks for impressions then new teeth will be made for the gaps and then just before my wedding I will have my veneers put on whoop whoop :)
Food wise I had a sugar free jelly before bed last night and my breakfast yesterday thats all I had. hopefully today I will be able to eat something.
Will do a salt mouthwash again in a mo and try to get back to sleep, I will be shattered tomorrow so I might just divert my phone to my collegue and rest. x

Feeling tired but no pain today, seems to be healing already which is good, I managed to have a tin of baked beans for breakfast I sort of sucked them instead of chewing, bit gross but I was hungry.
I know I can't go to the gym today but see how the healing is tomorrow and I might do a little.
I have hit 22 stone exactly today and I am really pleased, I started this 'healthy eating' at 25 stone 10lbs I know I have a long way to go but I also feel I have acheived a lot too.
No idea what to eat today will have a look in a while

ooooh no about the teeth and the work needing to be done.. boooo i also hate the dentist. didnt go for 4 years and then ended up going and needing 5 fillings ehhhhhhh blooming things..!

hope you are feeling better.... and that you need to rest not go to the gym... give it a little longer... i only say this because when i had my wisdom teeth removed. i was told to wait a week for it to heal properly. i of course didnt listen. and i ended up almost in hospital because the wounds kept opening up and bleeding... i wasnt very well.

hope you are ok though.

Oh no Kes! I will perhaps leave it a little longer then, damn just when I was getting into it. Feeling bit better and they are starting to heal but I have no enthusiasm to cook so trying to think of a healthy takeaway option that is also easy to eat hahahaha....

Really feel your pain re teeth. I am haing a crown fitted in a few days, I don't have a tempory one as the tooth is really weak so would cause more damage. The dentist had to shape my tooth for the crown and it feels really odd when I eat. Hope you feel better soon!

healthy take away.... hmmmm what you go for in the end?

Went for a grilled chicken kebab with salad, no dressing no chips!! Not too bad I suppose ;-)

wow. well done! i dont think i could have done that!

Monday morning again !!
Stayed at my mums over the weekend and ate healthy food still apart from a small piece of trifle!!
Got on the scales this morning and I have lost another 5lbs this week making a total of 55lbs OFF, my goal of 21 stone by christmas is fast approaching so I need to re think what weight I could acheive by then. Gums are healing fine after the extractions :)
Make a coffee now and wake up x

oh wow. well done on the weight so far!!! thats a fab achievement!!! woop woop!

OMG Kes you look fantastic in your picture xx

Back