Jo's Journey :-)

slow cooker mad people!!!
i dislike stews etc...but i could prob grow to like them... just if they had nice things in them LOL

lol Kes, the good thing about stews is you can pretty much put in whatever you like, i did a lovely one with dumplings and herby sausages ages ago for the kids,with caramalised onions... they have seconds :)
xoxo

ooohh that sounds nice...
can i have the recipie?????

yeah hun, i'll dig out my book :)
xoxo

Me too please bunny xx

hey hun hows it going?

hope youre alright Jo

xoxo

I am doing Ok thanks for asking, I have had to give myself a stern talking to I had a blow out as you know and I have felt down in the dumps because of this but I am back in full force, I have been to the gym every day since Saturday and have eaten 'better' yesterday I weighed myself and I had gained 4lbs and I was devastated, today I got on the scales and the 4lbs had gone!
I am sooooo going to blast some of this fat away this month, so keep kicking me up the rear you lot, I hope you are all doing well xx

well done on loosing thosse 4lbs hun, seems the talking to helped eh ;)

keep going hun, youre doing really well!!

xoxo

yes well done on getting rid of those squatters... and keep it up. and im sure this month you will do fine!

I have decided that I put too much pressure on myslef and I need to chill a bit, I find when I do that I concerntrate a bit more!
I have just caught a glimps of myself in the fron room mirror and thought 'I can see the weight coming off' YAY
I am wearing size 24 trousers which are too big :)
I was in size 28/30 trousers when I started, I am running out of clothes, I also wore a skirt with boots the other day which is a long time since that happened x

aw..well done hun.

its a great feeling when you start to see the difference.

xoxo

I am so hacked off it's unreal, nothing to do with me slipping with the diet at all but a spitefull member of the family who is 20 years old causing ****! I got sent an email saying, 'no one likes me' etc I responded with the truth and now I am being branded a liar and yet no one has the guts to tell me or even respond to my reply!
I am so so angry, I cried last night, I cried today with anger and frustration, I am worried I will turn to food beacuse of this, I have no idea why I am writing all this perhaps it might make me feel better!
I won't rest untill I have been abe to say my piece to the people who it concerns, arrgghhhhhhhhh

I am so hacked off it's unreal, nothing to do with me slipping with the diet at all but a spitefull member of the family who is 20 years old causing ****! I got sent an email saying, 'no one likes me' etc I responded with the truth and now I am being branded a liar and yet no one has the guts to tell me or even respond to my reply!
I am so so angry, I cried last night, I cried today with anger and frustration, I am worried I will turn to food beacuse of this, I have no idea why I am writing all this perhaps it might make me feel better!
I won't rest untill I have been abe to say my piece to the people who it concerns, arrgghhhhhhhhh

aww hun :hug99:sometimes it helps to get things out in the open,even if its words..we are here for you hun!

i find a lot of trouble caused between family members involving lies,is based around jealously hun...itry not to worry too much hun,the truth always outs in the end,then they will owe you an apology!

i know its hard when youre down,and you want the food but think of it this way, why ruin your hard work,everything you've achieved for someone else... dont let them get to you,youre better than that!!

xoxo

OH HUN... sorry ive not been around... and not sure how much i can be around for a bit.. but you know im always here for you hun...
how is the family problems going?? still being rubbish.....
i would love to meet that perfect family, where they all get along, dont annoy us to high heaven... then i can throw pies at them and tell them that they suck!

Back