Jo's PP DIary - Restart!

Aw try not to think about it too much as soon u will give in and just eat all the chocolate in the world!!
Do you think you should maybe delete your ex off facebook so that you cant see what hes up to now?as its obviously getting you down :( and try and move on.
You can stil go out just drink lime and sode or diet coke, im still sociable but i try and stay sober now when i go out.
Cheer up hun! U will feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww sorry to hear ur not in a good mood hun. I know what u means our the weather and drinking!!! I'm trying not to as well.

I've been in those days too, I'm a single mum my sin is 8- dad doesn't and never has bothered but it's his loss. In the last 8 years I've basically been on my own ( apart from the odd waste of space) and sat in and ate and drank myself up 5 stone- I've one and a half off- met the most fantastic guy over 3 months ago and can't believe how much my life is changed.

I know you don't think it but things will get better- your doing so fab with your weightloss he will see you and realise what he's missing.

If it helps any I've done nothing but eat today- all within my points been eating fruit and jelly lol

*hugs*

Aww Thanks for reading my Rant , I have so many problems Id be here all night typing it. I basically sat in eating and drinking too. Feeling sorry for myself when drinking got me to that stage were I needed to lose weight. As much as I enjoy it , I do it alone.. , which isnt the way life is supposed to be. So I decided to give up till my birthday (12th of May ill be 30) and run a muck that night and then stay off it again until christmas.

I cant see how that is realistic though , I may have to say i can drink once a month or something so its not so drastic. Ughhh what a day though. I fell down the stairs this morning too!

We broke up two months ago , i Dumped him because I felt so horrible about myself that I was making his life harder and I thought it would be for the best. Then I asked him to get back with me when I was drunk and he said no, what hurts is he said he loved me and clearly he didnt as he didnt fight for me. and it hurt knowing he has moved on and im still this fat slob sitting at home alone. sorry I went off on a rant again!

Aw try not to think about it too much as soon u will give in and just eat all the chocolate in the world!!
Do you think you should maybe delete your ex off facebook so that you cant see what hes up to now?as its obviously getting you down :( and try and move on.
You can stil go out just drink lime and sode or diet coke, im still sociable but i try and stay sober now when i go out.
Cheer up hun! U will feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Carly ,

Thing is if I delete him then he cant see how well I will look when Im skinny again!! and he has to have that shoved in his face!! :)

Its hard not to think about it , Who wants their x to be happy really .. we all say we do , but we dont . I just want him to care enough about me to not be with any random girls and he doesnt..

Oh and Ive been eating jelly and fruit all bloody day too. I cant seem to stop the snacking since I started doing more exercise!!

Rant on Hun- sometimes you need to get it out of your system.

Well I munched on at crisps and other rubbish- guess that's when the weekies come in useful!

Hope you feel better 2m x

Friday April 29th

Breakfast: 0pp
1 x Banana - 0pp
Black coffee with sweetners - 0pp

Lunch - 8pp

WW Mexican chicken , pasta and rocket salad - 8pp
1 x can of diet coke - 0pp

Dinner - 9pp
Made dinner for everyone , knorr Paprika Shake and Bake with chicken , Veg and Baby Potato's so I am dividing up my portion as follows
1 x Chicken Fillet - 4pp
150g x Baby Potato's - 3pp
Mixed Veg - 0pp
Shake and Bake Mix - 2pp (just to cover myself)

ill fill in snacks and total points later :)

Last edited:
Glad your feeling better x

Hi Leb,
Yeah I am much better today , I decided to delete him from my facebook in the end , why should I care if he see's me when I lose the weight , im done with him now so I got rid of his number too. im losing this weight for me and either way I am out of his league.

Watched the royal wedding this morning , raging she wore exactly the dress I have pictured if I ever get married! but she looked amazing , everyone will be after that design now :( my Grace Kelly dream is gone ! How are you today?

That sounds like a good idea deleting him!!

Someone will come along and you'll realise that they were worth the wait.

I watched the royal wedding too- she was beautiful :)

No reason why you can't go for the same dress chick :)

Well you've gotta have some enjoyment :)

I went to a BBQ last night- just gonna say that was all my weeklies gone!

Thank god my scales isnt working the battery died :) I am purposely havent replaced it yet!! I did well today with my hangover food today stuck within my points :) How are you doing today food wise?

Saturday April 30th

Breakfast: 7pp
1 x WW Pitta Bread - 3pp
2 x Medium soft boiled eggs - 4pp
1 x Banana - 0pp
Black coffee - 0pp

Lunch: (Worked a treat for my hangover) 3pp
I counted for the Cajun Seasoning as in the book it says dry herbs are 1pp so I sprinkled it all over so I wanted to cover myself

Butternut Squash chopped in to wedges - 0pp
Cajun spices - 1pp
2 x Tbsp of Mayo Light - 2pp
Frylight - 0pp

Dinner: 9pp
WW Classic Cottage Pie meal - 9pp
Brocolli , Cauliflower and Carrot - 0pp

Evening Snack: 1pp
Peach and Pear pieces - 0pp
Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries - 0pp
1 x WW Fromais Frais - 1pp

Used : 20pp
Not Used : 9pp

I've been very good food wise lots of fruit and veg :)

That's good I always find it hard when I'm hungover- you just want something geasy lol

Yeah thats why I made the Butternut squash wedges , I always want something spicey and they worked a treat!!
And the Cottage pie for dinner was nice and mushy and tasty :) so I dont feel the need to get a takeaway

Sounds yummy :)

Good for you - I haven't made butternut chips or wedges yet- must do it they sound good

Back