Lunch - 8pp

1 x tesco light choice wrap - 5pp
1 x tin of tuna in brine 70g drained - 2pp
Lettuce , tomato , onion - 0pp
1 x tbsp of mayonaise light - 1pp

Dinner - 10pp.

Weight watchers bolognese al forno - 9pp
BNS chips (count for spray oil & herbs to cover myself) - 1pp

OHHHH!!! i was very very bold , I had an easter egg , it was 12pp for the entire thing + a curly wurly bar that came with it. Not bad really , it was a kids one i got in superquinn... its a curly wurly one..worth 12pp i figure and I didnt use any of my weeklies so far so why not!. I had the al forno for dinner with the BNS chips.. SUCH a great substitute I am delighted! I will be skinny in noooooooooooo time :)

Used PP : 37pp
only used 5 of my weeklies as I had only used 25 so far (im confused now!)
Weeklies remaining : 42pp

Last edited:
Jojobear said:
Guilt ridden from my days food intake ;(

Y r u feeling guilty?? Youve had a treat and youve covered it with your weeklies which is allowed. You'll be fine dont worry about it! Im sure everyone will be having a easter egg over the weekend! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dunno u dont usually eat chocolate I just lost control for a few minutes and it was gone , felt sick after it. I'm gonna try harder though, thanks for the support xx

I have choc every day as a night time treat always within my points and im now 1.5lb away from target and have never felt deprived ...don't feel guilty x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Rednicola , When I was thin I was very cautious of what I ate and I wouldnt dream of eating choc so It feels severe when I do. Im okay today I am taking my own advise that "it doesnt matter what you do today , its what you do tomorrow" its a change for life so it will take time to get in to the swing of things :)

Thanks Rednicola , When I was thin I was very cautious of what I ate and I wouldnt dream of eating choc so It feels severe when I do. Im okay today I am taking my own advise that "it doesnt matter what you do today , its what you do tomorrow" its a change for life so it will take time to get in to the swing of things :)

This is the right attitude to have :D dont feel guilty, it was within your points! x

Ahhh Girls I had such a nice day today , I took myself out of my comfort zone and brought puppy to the park in roasting hot weather (which i usually hate) everyone admired him and he had a great time in the big doggie play penn with lots of other little Bichons and lots of other types too.

We spent about two hours there and then I came home and had a chicken salad for dinner and had a shower and now i am heading to bed for an early night so I am fresh as a daisy 2moro to keep going on my WAY TO SUCCESS!
:p

Breakfast - 5pp

1 x Wholewheat mini Pitta bread - 2pp
1 x Medium Soft boiled egg - 2pp
Black coffee

Snack: 3pp

2 x Rye Ryvita - 2pp
2 x Laughing cow light cheese - 2pp
1 x Banana - 0pp

Lunch: none

Drinks: 4pp

2 x Cans of low carb monster (i swear i will give up!!!) - 4pp
1 x Tea with skimmed milk - 1pp

Dinner: 12pp

1 x Chicken fillet - 4pp
1 x Mini wholewheat pitta - 2pp
1 x Tbsp of full fat coleslaw (i didnt know it was full fat!) - 3pp
2 x Tbsp of Homemade Goddess dressing - 3pp
Lettuce , Tomato & Onion - 0pp

Used: 24pp

Saved: 5pp
Weeklies remaining : 42pp

Last edited:
Alfie giving his new pal a cuddle

Attachments

• image-649067315.jpg
    image-649067315.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 47
Alfie is soooooo beautiful :) sounds like you had a really great day! I love taking my doggies out!, dya not usually like hot weather? How has ur day been? Happy easter hun x

Hey Nicola , yeah it was nice seeing him running around like a lunatic hes so brave when it comes to the big dogs too. Day was good brought him again today :) his new spot. Had a sandwhich when i was out and im not sure i know how to points it but i doubt it was very high. anyway i had only used 4pp for breakfast so im in the clear on that. Happy Easter to you too :) did you have a good day?

Congratulations on your loss hun, that is amazing :D You should be very proud of yourself x

Thursday April 28th

Well I slipped down the stairs this morning... hurt my bum and my arm but went out and did a two and a half mile walk right after :) ill probably regret that later.

Heading in for a shower now and off to the dog park with my puppard :)
Hoping he doesnt get attacked again like he did the other day , poor baby got chased by a labrador and a yorkie! screamed the place down.

Breakfast: 0pp
1 x Banana - 0pp
2 x Black coffee - 0pp

Mid Morning Snack (got hungry after the walk!) - 1pp
Peaches , Pear and Pineapple pieces (in own juice , drained) - 0pp
Mixed Berries - 0pp
1 x WW Strawberry Tart Yogurt - 1pp

Lunch (2pm) - 8pp
1 x WW Pitta bread - 3pp
1 x Tbsp of Sweet chilli Sauce - 1pp
1 x Slice of Premium Ham - 1pp
1 x Medium Hard boiled Egg - 2pp
Lettuce , Tomato and Onion - 0pp
1 x Small bowl of Homemade Sugar free Jelly with mixed Berries
- 1pp (just in case)

Dinner: 11pp
100g of Wholewheat Pasta - 10pp (not worth that many is it!!) - 10pp
2 x Tbsp of WW Pesto and Parmesan Pasta sauce - 1pp

Anytime: 4pp
2 x Cans of low carb Monster energy drink

Exercise:
Morning - 2 mile walk
Evening - 2 mile walk
100 sit ups & 50 leg lunges

Used: 24pp
Unused: 5pp

Last edited:
Im fed up today , I really wanna drink , this weather just makes me wanna go drinking and have fun and instead im stuck in this house watching another crap movie on my own.

I said i wouldnt drink and now I cant and im annoyed about it.
To make matters worse I saw a girl leaving "likes" on my x boyfriends photos on facebook , I asked him has he been with her since we broke up and he said he has.. thats great , the two things I usually use to drown my sorrows , Alcohol and Food are now gone. instead I have to sit here with my eyes welling up knowing I cant just relax like a normal person , because Im fat...

Im done caring , Im ust gonna keep going with this miserable diet and suffer the soberness. :wave_cry:

Awwww sorry to hear ur not in a good mood hun. I know what u means our the weather and drinking!!! I'm trying not to as well.

I've been in those days too, I'm a single mum my sin is 8- dad doesn't and never has bothered but it's his loss. In the last 8 years I've basically been on my own ( apart from the odd waste of space) and sat in and ate and drank myself up 5 stone- I've one and a half off- met the most fantastic guy over 3 months ago and can't believe how much my life is changed.

I know you don't think it but things will get better- your doing so fab with your weightloss he will see you and realise what he's missing.

If it helps any I've done nothing but eat today- all within my points been eating fruit and jelly lol

*hugs*

Back