Jo's pregnancy Diary

I feel for you going over, it's so not pleasant but she's coming down nicely so she is most diffiently on her way for you!

I'm fine, Autumn is doing really well, we get big smiles and lots of chooing now, and she is a sweet little thing, but have first injections on thurs which i'm not looking forward to taking her too, I might cry!
Family life almost feels like she has always been with us, so just the way it's supposed to be! : )

I haven't lost lots of weight yet but I'm starting a vlcd today, I have a mix of products from Lipotrim, exante and kee. I have lost inches so far like my body is pulling in or something, lost about 11 inches from my bust, waist, hips and thighs!

Can't wait to hear news of baby coming, take care!xxx

Talk about 3 steps forwards 2 steps back:mad: MW came this pm and now baby is Free again:sigh: she said there is no way she would do a sweep as she was sooo high. I am now booked in for inuction on Tues , she did try to get me in before but no room at the inn :rolleyes:
Hope you are all well, I will be back online when she finally makes an appearance, I feel sort of calm in a way now though as I will just plan everything for tues, only 4 more days, it will soon pass;)
Take care Jo

Hope she decides to put an appearance in before Tuesday but if not, at least there's a bit of a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope it goes well x

Not long to go now Jo! Bet you can't wait to meet your LO, cheeky little monkey keeping Mummy waiting eh? Can't wait to hear how things go and see some pictures. Take care, get some last minute rest and I'll be thinking of you xx

Thanks girls, well the wekend has flown and Bday is here , I have to say I feel very apprehensive, I think its cos I know whats coming LOL, am going to ask for an Epidural as soon as I am able I know I have managed with just Gas and Air on all my inductions before but I really want to be with it when this little one arrives. I have to be at the Hospital for 3pm and if all goes to plan then I will be induced within an hr of arriving, keep everything crossed for me that they are not to busy:(
Cried saying goodbye to my little ones when they went off to school :eek: bless them they are soooo excited.
Well I better go and bath and double check I have all my bits.
Will update you ASAP,
Take care love Jo

thinking of you Jo, best of luck for a nice smooth delivery. x

Good luck Jo, although I'm sure you won't need it. I remember dropping DD1 off at Grans before my induction with DD2... I cried for over an hour! Lol! Can't wait to hear your BA and see some pictures :D

OH ALL THE BEST OF LUCK, i WONDER IF SHE IS HERE YET?

Baby Evie Alice has arrived :):):):D she was born after a short labour of 4 1/2 hours at 4.30 am on Thurs 17 Nov.
She weighed 8lbs 3ozs but looks really small, she has lots of dark hair and is gorgeous, she is being a really good girl for her Mummy and has fitted in like she has always been here.
Will post some pics and my full Birth Story when I get some more time, lots of visitors at the moment.
Thanks for all your support in the last few months you have all been great, take care love Jo

Awww congratulations! Glad it all went well. Hope you don't get too bombarded with visitors and you can get some quiet time for yourselves soon! x

wow congrats Jo, enjoy every second x

Thats great news congrats hun & so glad she's settled in. Love the name xx

Massive congratulations to your and your family Jo! Sounds like she was worth the wait. Can't wait to see pictures. Take care xx

Back