ProPoints Jo's weight loss diary (KookietheKat)

kookiethekat

Hi all

I'm Jo, 32 from Nottingham, I am married with 2 lovely kiddies and I work full time

I am starting on WW after moving from SW as it wasn't working for me.

I did WW years ago and lost 5 stone, unfortunatly being ill, having another child and generally overeating has caused me to gain it all back (and then some).

So here I am, day 2 of the plan and all is going well. I hope to meet some people along the way who are in the same boat.

Hi Jo , Welcome to the WW diarys . You will get loads of support here .The people are great . I am on my 4th week now and I find putting my daily menus up here really helpful. I have found the propoints system excellent . Love your sign in name !!. Hope you have a great journey .Breda

Hi Jo,

Hope you find keeping a diary helps you. we love to have a good nosey through them lol. I assume you did the old system so wonder what you think of propoints? I'd never done WW before so have nothing to compare it with but i am enjoying it. Look forward to reading your antics xx

Hi jo good luck with your ww journey! I really find it helps to post food diary here, keeps me on track! Hope you have a good week! X

Hey Jo!! I am here to follow ur progress :) xx

hope you are having a good week! xx

Hi all :D

Well I made it through the week. Stuck to my points, had loads of yummy homemade healthy food.

Had a busy weekend. Out on Friday night with the hubby, 3 course meal, couple of cocktails and a bottle of wine (all pointed).

Sunday was a 3 course carvery river cruise and a bottle of wine (again, all pointed).

Feeling really good today, had my breakfast and am now trying to drink my water (only had half a glass so far). I am praying for a good loss. this is the ONE thing that gets me down, especially if I have stuck to my points.

I am hoping for at least 3 off today. I have lost 4 according to my scales at home so fingers crossed. I will be having a treat tonight, I'm thinking burger and chips, I will point them but I'm not going to stress if I go over.

I have another busy weekend. Down to Herts on Saturday morning to see my dad and then onto Essex for an 18th birthday party. Thankfully my cousin (mum of the birthday girl) is also on WW so she only have "good" food in the house lol. I think the alcohol might get away from me though, shots are probably not good for the diet, and last time I sawe my cousin - we did 6 bottles of Rose between the 2 of us :whistle:

Good luck hun! Sounds like a good weekend ahead! I'm sure u can manage :) maybe no food just drink ;) lol x

its great that you are keeping PPs of nights out... at least it means you can have your social life and lose weight. good luck at official weigh-in xx

Defo :) good luck! I'm excited for ya lol x

Well I lost 1lb. 1 little measly pound. On my first week, when stuck within my points even though I had 2 nights out

Gutted doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I'm so upset, how did I only lose 1lb???

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

1lb is still fab Hun! I'm sure ur hard work will show next week :) chin up x

Hi Jo, Dont feel down Jo this happens to a lot of people . It could just take another week for your system to loose weight. You sound like you put in a lot of effort this week and you will see the benifit of that but it could just take another week to show. Drattin scales !!!!! but everyones body is different . Its not an exact science . There are lots of things that can effect our body weight as well. TOTM, bowel movements (or not) , water retension . Just hang in there . You will see it I promise you .

I agree :D x

Well done on your loss this week kookie!! You can do it!! One little tip though is not to drink ALOT of water on your WI day as it wont help show your true loss!! Although drinking it does help you loss the weight!!!

You have reminded me to start drinking the water again!! Thanks lol!! And good luck for the rest of your journey!!! I will be here to follow you xxxx

did you lose 3lb? (im going by your stats) if so, thats brilliant :D was going to suggest that last weeks low 1st week loss may have been that usually 1st week is a good loss because of water weight... you may not have had water weight to start with. well done chuck, at least you know its working now xxx

Karen said:
did you lose 3lb? (im going by your stats) if so, thats brilliant :D was going to suggest that last weeks low 1st week loss may have been that usually 1st week is a good loss because of water weight... you may not have had water weight to start with. well done chuck, at least you know its working now xxx

I lost 3.5 but it wouldn't update the half for some reason. That was with having the TOTM as well so if I wasn't on, I probably would have lost more

I need 2.5 next week for my 1st silver 7. I don't have any events so am planning on being extra good, no alcohol and I'm going to TRY and not use my weeklies

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done Jo :) x

Hey chicken where r u? X

Hey chicken where r u? X

moi?? im presuming you dont mean in my living room?? im also presuming you mean me and are not just referring to someone as 'chicken' either way im in York :D

Back