Joskelly getting going

Today I had
B 2 crambled eggs and smoked salmon (lovely)
L 2 skinless chicken breasts 220g
S Hard boiled egg
D Oat bran porridge with 2 tbsp M and S vanilla yoghurt (seriously lovely)
I think I need to have a bit more later as I get the feeling my calorie intake is not that high - or is it?
I have been whizzing around at work today as though I am on speed!
Clothes feeling looser round the waist, even though I've lost only 4lbs I keep having to hitch my trousers up

Attack end of day 3
Just realised no wine for 3 days - I was so tempted to buy just a small half bottle on the way home this evening - glad I didn't:) I have a horrible taste in my mouth and the feeling that I would feel better for a glass of champagne - not that I have any or can afford any.
I want to pick something but don't have anything apart from fish and meat and a fat free vanill yoghurt which I really don't feel like.
I have a bit of a challenge tomorrow as I am at a conference all day and worrying about lunch.
I'll just have to make the best of what is available.
I'm not sure how long I should be on attack, I originally said 4 days but when I entered my details on the Dr D site it said 8 days of attack:eek:
I may do 5 days and see how I go on Saturday with PV.
I have a friends party on Saturday night and I am so likely to have a glass of wine but worried because if I do then I will be p*ssed on the first glass and feel rough on Sunday.
I'm not planning to get weighed tomorrow, I was thinking of doing it but would feel disheartened if I haven't lost anything, I will get weighed on alternate days.

I'm doing this with some of the girls at work and I'm the only one with scales. I left them at work last night and I don't work Thursdays so no weigh in for me either.
I'm fretting about my reduced sugar and salt ketchup I had last night with my burgers!!!!!!

Watch out for the vanilla yoghurts - they invariably contain sugar - so maybe just as well you didn't like it much :)

Couldn't resist it!
Got weighed 13st 8.6 so adjusted to 191lbs.
Fell off the wagon tonight - grilled beefburger and baked beans, I just needed some veg.
I will have a pp tomorrow!

Hi Jos, you are starting off strong - good job! When you feel that urge to break down, go to PV if possible instead of having something that is not allowed at all (e.g. baked beans that are super high in sugar). Your March goal is definitely attainable if you stay strong :)

Thank you - still here
Almost PP today - but not quite - see next post.
Friend in S London called, party may be off tomorrow as paramedics have been in neighbours house for over 2 hours :)sigh:) so doesn't think it appropriate to have a fireworks party on Saturday I tend to agree.
I must admit, starting my day with oatbran porridge is getting it off to a good positive Dukan Day.
Does anyone have any thoughts on Greek total 0% , is it OK to have?
Just asking as I had a pot today at lunchtime

Last edited:
Not quite PP today.
It's been an awful week, 27 redundancy interviews.
Staff were great, in fact the only one who cried was one who I told he wasn't going to be made redundant, he was so relieved.
Next 4 weeks are hell as I'm interviewing my potential redundees for jobs - others are going straight out of the door with no interview option.
I came into this line of work to make a change for the better, the higher I climb, the harder they fall.
Anyway, brilliant PP until I got home, DH had made chicken fajitas for the kids but they didn't want them so I had 2, and a glass of wine, and another.
Very strict pp day due tomorrow, if I need cheering up I will go to M and S and max out the card on smoked salmon and steak!

We have onken FF quite often. It's nutritional value compares to other dukan

Onken Vanilla
I think is similar to other dukan friendly yogs. I could be wrong. It's helps make the diet more bearable. I like 0% Greek yoghurt sprinkled with SF jelly crystals.

I like the Total 0% Greek. Of course in the old days (pre Dukan) I would mix in half a teaspoon of lemon curd but I'm sure it's forbidden so won't even bother to look it up.
I think wobbles may have been due to lack of variety so I am going to try and make a bit more effort.
Friend hasn't called about party tonight so I think it may be off (a Dukan hope)
I woke up this morning feeling dreadful after last nights wine, to think I used to drink the stuff by the bottle (not from the bottle I hasten to add!)
Porridge this morning then a few hours at work, I'm going to get a nice steak for dinner and some fish/eggs for in the week.
Kids are having hotdogs and fireworks for tea so thats just about my lot sorted for the day.

Last edited:
Back