Journey of Dietscovery!!

Had to come on for a chat, soooooo craving sugar (mainly chocolate) right now!!! Was so tempted a while ago to go to shop and binge on ice cream, chocolate, crisps and sweets!!! Have no fruit etc left until I do some more shopping tomorrow, or yoghurts or anything. I know it is because I am very tired today and need a sugar hit, anyway I know it will pass. On better news, 15k steps, fully on plan, 600 calorie burn.

Morning all!!! Woke up so early and could not get back to sleep. Plan today, breakfast will be a BLT, usually add lots of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onions and peppers for speed, lunch will be lots more salad with perhaps chicken or ham. Dinner will be last nights pork casserole with lots of vegetables. I feel very bloated today, so going to try and remember to up the water intake. Have ran out of fruit and a few things, so will walk to local supermarket get some body magic in. Apart from all that, have lots of chores and other things to do, so hopefully will have a productive day!!!

I do hope you managed your plan today. Those chocolate days are a real pain..
I am fighting it all the time. Xx

I do hope you managed your plan today. Those chocolate days are a real pain..
I am fighting it all the time. Xx
Thank you, managed to stay on plan, yes sometimes the craving for something sweet is awful, but tonight have all I need in, so here I am on a Saturday night, on my own, drinking lots of water, and plenty of fruit on stand by, I better get a loss this week lol!!!

A few things I have been meaning to share, that might inspire others.
!. I suffered really bad from IBS, I could have flare ups where I would have severe stomach cramps for up to a whole week and would be eating the medication until it passed, I have not had any flare ups for 10 months and not needed any medication.
2. Damaged my lower back in a car accident years ago, the more weight I put on over the years the more painful it got. I struggled to bend for any length of time, it would completely stiffen up, been hoovering, bending doing exercises and the stiffness has minimised.
3. I would get up some days and my knees would be stiff and legs very heavy, also felt like I had some sciatica when carrying heavy bags of groceries, I would have a sharp pain from hips up to the side of my back. All of these have eased off, and that can not just be coincidence.

A few stones can make all the difference, my knees do still stiffen up here and there but usually when I have been using them a lot for positive reasons, walking, dancing, exercising. But not having the spates of stomach cramps, the stiffening of lower back and pain when food shopping have made my life so much better. These will continue to spur me on!!!

Great post. I'm finding it easier going up stairs one stone down. Hoping it will get easier going down stairs with the next stone.

Great post. I'm finding it easier going up stairs one stone down. Hoping it will get easier going down stairs with the next stone.
Oh yes I forgot about that, was only going up the stairs once a day (my bathroom downstairs) as was totally out of breath, now I am up and down a few times a day with no shortness of breath (well most of the times) !!! :) I know my highest weight is a lot less than others but it was too heavy for my petite body and really did have an impact, I am only realising that now.

Good morning all. Fully on plan yesterday, only used 1 syn, but did stuff my face all day, was not out much over the weekend so think I was bored and constantly felt hungry, my niece invited me for a cuppa later, will give me an excuse to walk and get out of these 4 walls. But will make sure I have plenty of food before I go because her house is too tempting with goodies.

WI tomorrow, had a 2 lb gain last week would love to get that off and ideally even a little bit more, my losses are usually small so the 2 lb off this week will be a stretch. Have a big celebration late in October and would really like to get a lot more off by then, might try a few days of SP over the coming weeks to see if I can speed up the losses a bit. Not sure I fully understand it, but might have a look around for meal ideas and what I can and can't eat.

Morning all, WI later today, normally go the 7pm class, but will just being doing WI at 5pm, have training from 2-4 pm, then meeting up with friends at 6 pm (for wine and pizza)!! So will be tight on times but will keep me moving. Always get anxious on my WI days, always hoping for a good surprise, but it never happens lol. I have been fully on plan all week so hopefully there will be some kind of loss.

Morning all, WI later today, normally go the 7pm class, but will just being doing WI at 5pm, have training from 2-4 pm, then meeting up with friends at 6 pm (for wine and pizza)!! So will be tight on times but will keep me moving. Always get anxious on my WI days, always hoping for a good surprise, but it never happens lol. I have been fully on plan all week so hopefully there will be some kind of loss.
Well I got my little surprise tonight 3.5 lbs off, I am so happy, THE END!!!

Morning all, was over the moon with my 3.5 lbs loss last night, I weighed in earlier than usual, so perhaps that made the difference, that is my biggest loss in over a year. If I can get my BMI below 30 then my 3 mini targets I had set months ago will be achieved.

Was off plan last night, had catch up with friends with wine and pizza, hopefully from today onwards I will be fully on plan, 3 lbs loss this week would be the ultimate but any loss would take me so much closer to 2 and half stone award.

3.5lbs off - brilliant! Well done.

Morning all, was over the moon with my 3.5 lbs loss last night, I weighed in earlier than usual, so perhaps that made the difference, that is my biggest loss in over a year. If I can get my BMI below 30 then my 3 mini targets I had set months ago will be achieved.

Was off plan last night, had catch up with friends with wine and pizza, hopefully from today onwards I will be fully on plan, 3 lbs loss this week would be the ultimate but any loss would take me so much closer to 2 and half stone award.

Such a great loss!! Well done :)

Not really been on plan the last few days, but from today onwards I will go full throttle, if I get organised properly and plan I might try one or two days of SP over the weekend, I have probably gained in the last 3 days so hoping to get that off and even a small loss at next WI would great. Not feeling very well today, so going to use up the food I have (all healthy) and then do a proper shop tomorrow, will spend today planning menu for the next few days.

I am a weird one, I sometimes need to go off plan a bit in order for me to refocus and feel empowered again to get stuck in!!!

Not really been on plan the last few days, but from today onwards I will go full throttle, if I get organised properly and plan I might try one or two days of SP over the weekend, I have probably gained in the last 3 days so hoping to get that off and even a small loss at next WI would great. Not feeling very well today, so going to use up the food I have (all healthy) and then do a proper shop tomorrow, will spend today planning menu for the next few days.

I am a weird one, I sometimes need to go off plan a bit in order for me to refocus and feel empowered again to get stuck in!!!

I am the same, sometimes I need to go off the rails a little in order to get myself back on track! I was the same last week, I couldnt stop myself having treats to the point I thought 'this finishes on sunday, until then pass me the crisps'.

I am the same, sometimes I need to go off the rails a little in order to get myself back on track! I was the same last week, I couldnt stop myself having treats to the point I thought 'this finishes on sunday, until then pass me the crisps'.
It can be a long old week when you are fully on plan, last weekend felt like a year as was fully on plan, now I have had my "blow out" now and this weekend I will be happy to sit in and count my water intake, count my fruit and veg portions, and count my steps!! lol

Back