Journey to a new me...

Ok I haven't lost anything this week not even a quarter of a pound. Well I can't say I'm doing it 100% but still, I'm not eating enough calories for maintaining yet I can't shift the weight. I think I'll go back to Simplicity and maybe add a bit more exercise. I'm starting my Jillian Michaels DVDs in May anyways and I really want to lose another stone by then.

I'm back! After 2 months of dabbling I'm finally back on the right track. I'm currently doing a CWP & SnS combo, having 1 SnS meal and 2 CWP shakes. I also started Jillian Michaels - 30DS and it's totally kicking my ass! When I feel like I need more calories after my workout, I usually have a low carb atkins advantage bar. Going alright for now! Going to Turkey 15th of July and I'm hoping to drop a dress size by then. Fingers crossed!!!!!

I don't know if anyone actually reads these but I'll update anyway, lol! Today was my 3rd day of 30DS level1 and so far so good. My abs and thighs are really hurting but for some weird reason I quite enjoy the pain hehe.. My SnS & CWP & atkins mixture also going great. I had a CWP porridge this morning, an atkins advantage protein bar with a nice big cup of earl grey tea for lunch, SnS chili & slim rice for dinner. This was the first time I'm trying these shirataki stuff and errrrr they kinda stink. But after you rinse & cook & mix with SnS meal it's quite alright :) it was a massive dinner with no added carbs so all good!

Only 1 lb left till I get back to my lowest weight (14:5) and then will continue from there. Exciting! Glad I didn't put too much weight on while I was on a "break". I have a horrible back ache though I don't know if I should blame 30DS for it or not. I'll have a rest day today and do some stretches, and see if it feels better tomorrow.
I now have a 2 hour singing lesson then will go for a walk - trying to stay active even on the rest day.

Did it! I'm now 14:5 once again :) Lost 5.5 lb in 6 days and I'm well chuffed. Next mini goal is 13:2 then my BMI will be in the "overweight" range instead of obese. Looking forward to that!

Added 40min of Pilates to today's exercise session, I LOVE pilates I used to do it almost every day some years ago and I was quite strong and really flexible, however that's not the case anymore. Oh well, started again today and will slowly work my way up to that level again. Also lost another pound! Wow.. It's going quite fast, most of it was probably only water weight but still I feel much better already. Uni starts on September 22nd so I have exactly 3 months, let's see if I can lose 2 st - and hopefully 2 dress sizes by then! I'm currently a size 18 (bottom) and 16-18 top.

Sounds like you're nicely in the zone. Well done on your loss so far. I'm sure you can do 2 st in 3 months is you stick with it. I love Pilates too, currently I'm in the yoga zone, mainly because I was so so stiff

Thanks guys! I think levothyroxine also helped as I was losing mega slow last time if you remember, before my gp found out that I had hypothyroidism for goodness knows how long... Oh well I'm glad it's all sorted now and the weight is coming off nicely.

Finished 30 day shred level 1 today, and already dreading tomorrow's workout! :character00116::eek:
Weight is still 14:3, past few days it didn't move but I knew I wouldn't be able to lose a pound a day for too long :p so I'm ok with that. Really looking forward to going into the "13 st" bracket though.
I'll take my measurements tomorrow morning and see how much I've shrunk in 10 days! I can really feel it now especially around the tummy area.
Yesterday hubby was having pizza and for the first time since my "restart" I felt like poo as it smelled sooooooo good... But I didn't cave and I must say I'm proud of myself. I was quite depressed last night though lol. :eek:

Finally 14:2! Now just 1 stone left till the "overweight" bracket.
Yesterday was my rest day, today 30DS level 2 starts. Hope I can survive that one... :character00115:

Hey hun well done so far n fab strtin the 30 day shred iv been to start it bt kept puttin it off in fear ttht na scales wont move fast nuf lol.....bt frm thurs i wil b making the reluctant move over to alternate fasting in the hope that it wil giv my bod a tad of a change due to a few social events coming up n am wnting to strt the thirty day shred...how were ur measurements hun? I have seen befor en after the first ten days and some fo the visible changes r fab however i am doubtful when it cumz to me lol....heres hoping to a smaller me n lighter me at some point lol...pilates nva tried them bt have herd they r brill :)...ur doin well hun keep it up :) xx

Thank you :) I definitely recommend it, I don't think it affected my weight loss tbh as I lost 8 lbs in 11 days and I'm well chuffed! :D
I can really feel it now, feeling fitter & slimmer and can't believe it all happened in 10 days. All my work trousers are getting very loose and people started noticing as well.
Day 11 measurements:
Bust: -2
Waist: -2.5
Hips: -2
Upper arm: -0.25
Thigh: -0.5

Wow thts fab :) k ima defo strting the shred after the weddig 7th july hpefuly in time for the trip to italy on the 16th july :) least wil try to tod ot he fridt ten days llol coz wd like to luk ohysically smaller n nt js weigg lighter lol xx

I've got good and bad news today, dear diary. Bad news: I had to stop 30DS as I hurt my left ankle. Last time (3-4 years ago that is) when I hurt my left knee I just ignored and continued my workouts and it damaged my knee for good. Still aches a bit but there's nothing I can do about it, so I have to just be careful with the squats etc. Dr offered keyhole surgery to take the damaged bit out but he also added it's not guaranteed that the surgery would work, so I couldn't take the risk. Anyway! I don't want to do the same thing to my ankle now, so taking a break until it heals. I'm using ibuprofen gel & icing it daily.
Good news is: I'm now exactly 14st! Woohoo! 1 more pound and I'll be in the next stone bracket. Exciting stuff... 2 weeks left until we go to Turkey, hoping to lose about 5-6 lbs by then. I've lost 10 lbs since my restart.

Well done on the weight loss. I've just read your diary from the beginning, fascinating that you had a medical reason for slow losses, but so pleased you got treatment. How are you doing with your holiday only a few days away? Careful to not get de-mob happy and fall off the wagon too soon. Are you in the 13s yet? That's gonna feel excellent. Xxx

Thank you :) I'm still 14st but it's almost TOTM and I feel really bloated. So I might actually have lost a couple more lbs but we will see that next week hehe :p I feel really fat atm due to bloat. From tomorrow on I'll be doing CWP step one (SS), I was on step 2 in the last 3 weeks (also mix&match with atkins bars and SnS meals). Hoping to lose a few more lbs quick with SS before the hols (9 days left!).

13s! Finally! The weight loss has definitely slowed down now but that's fine. My work trousers are getting really loose now and I feel great :) only 6 days left then I'll be taking a 3 week break from cwp/sns. I hope I won't put too much weight on during these 3 weeks, I'll try to stay away from carbs as much as I can and burn some calories by swimming & cycling - well that's the plan.

13s! Fantastic, that must feel excellent. Well done. Enjoy the break. Make sure you start back on plan on the day you planned, last minute rule-bending can be a nightmare. Happy for you for your progress so far.

Back