Journey to a size 12!!!

ohhh i desperatly want a mince pie but i know the syns are horrific. Im waiting till xmas day (thats my day off the diet!) and then i will have one :)

Corrie was gooooooooooooooood this week, loved it!! The live episode was amazing...you so couldnt tell!!

Well i got on the wii fit this morning to do a work out so decided to weigh myself and thats me lost another 1lb and down to 12 stone 11lbs. Yay. Defo can get my 2 stone sticky before xmas me thinks!!! xxx

Thats 1lb off today (official weigh in) so that was 2lbs this week. 1lb to go before ive lost 2 stone! Hopefully i can do that at next weeks weigh in. Feeling SO proud of myself!! Put on a pair of jeans that i couldnt get on when i started this diet and they fell off my hips haha. Yesss!!! Wish my boobs would disapear tho. I know loadas of woman would kill to have 36F boobs but im fed up of them making me look bigger than i am. But everytime i moan about them i get "well at least you have perky boobs...most curvy girls have saggy ones"...no one understands!!! I cant wear smock dresses or anything as they look like a sack :( xxx

Just remember us girlies with big boobies have smaller looking everything else hun ;) I've decided I'd quite like my 36H's to stay now, especially if the rest of me gets to a size 14/16....a distraction from the other bits of me I don't like!!

Thats true....i would be happier with a DD tho lol!!!!

Well i got on the wii fit today and i lost another 1lb (must of been the last of the bloating from my period)....so ive lost 2 STONE!!!! yay!!!!! xxxx

yay well done you!! I'd love to have bigger boobs, mine are well out of proportion for my size, I'll be happier with them when I've lost my weight and my tum is smaller than my boobs lol

Urgh im ill. Got some horrible fluey type bug. Im sweating but shivering, my head is pounding, throat feels red raw etc. All i can stomach is jelly but of course...thats got bloody syns in it. Hmph.

Im off work today (provided they get someone to cover my shift) so im going back to bed.

Weighed myself this morning and ive lost 1lb this week :) I expect that will be my last "Loss" for a couple of weeks with xmas coming up! Going ot try and maintain!! xx

Well how i managed to LOSE weight over xmas is beyond me but thats me hit 175lbs now :) Got a friend coming over from england to stay this weekend (we are just celebrating new year with the kids) and there will plenty of naughty food and wine so i expect i will gain but never mind. Will give myself a week to get it off again!!! Quite impressed as i had some crisps and choccies on xmas day and several large glasses of white wine, and then on the 27th i went to the cinema and shared a small box of sweet popcorn with my sister and then went to frankie and bennies afterwards. And i still lost 2lbs! I was pretty good in frankie and bennies...just had a plain grilled chicken breast with salad..but then i did have some fries too!!!

Still not 100% over this flu bug and my poor little girl is still suffering. Xmas was pretty much a write off :( xx

Happy New Year :)

Well last night i stayed in with the little one and had a "Night off". Fahitas for tea, chilli kettle chip and some ben and jerrys frozen yoghurt!! Naughty!!

But im back on track now...had no syns today :) xxx

Well i weighed myself this morning and its saying from my little "New year binge" that ive gained just under 2lbs. Bloody wine!!!

But no biggie, i can lose that in a week im sure :) Just goign to be very good! Did an hour on the wii fit last night followed by a dance workout...so i burned 500 calories and did another half hour on the wii fit this morning. Back on track big style!!!! xxx

Well ive been very good, stayed on plan :) Fully intend to of lost the 2lbs this week..fingers crossed!

Chicken curry for tea tonight...gonna make it extra spicy! Of course the little one will have to have something else...she cant handle curry!! xx

Hiya, brilliant losses and welldone for staying on track ! x

good luck to your journey to be a size 12!! that's my aim too!

Thanks girls :) :) How are you both getting on?

Well its "that time of the month" again and im straight into battling my chocolate cravings. I ended up in bed last night really early in the hope it would stop me going to the cupboards! It did..but i was utterly miserable haha. Damn me eating those 2 chocolates at work and a hot chocolate and running out of syns!!! xx

Hello Bubbles! Just read all your diary, you sound a lot like me :p

This will be our year to look amazing and be fantastic role models to our litle girls :D

Definatly!!! Just dont want my daughter to have the same struggles as i do. I was brought up very healthly by my parents so they werent to blame for my weight problems (partying and wine were!) and im sure my daugher will come across the same tempations but i just want her to get a healthy body attitude from me :) How many kids have u got hunni?

Well went to tescos and stocked up on mugshots, stir fry stuff, apples, grapes, chicken and yoghurts. didnt have much money (dont get my money till tuesday) so just got stuff to tide me over the weekend so i resist temptation.

My new look order (one of them!) arrived today...all size 14's and they all fit barr one :) woop!!!!!!!!! xx

I have 2 daughters, a 4 year old and my youngest is 1 on Saturday :D

Wow you are only one size away from your target now...well done!!!

You must have your hands full :)

Ahh but these were tops and dresses....theres no way i can fit into size 14 jeans...yet :p lol xxx

Well i sneakily weighed myself this morning before i had my shower and ive lost the weight i gained over new year (2lbs) so thats good. So now i can "offically" start losing the final 25lbs!! :)

I bought a fitness workout for the wii (a cardio one) and oh my god...its SO hard. You can really feel the burn once you do it. If this wont tone my arms then i dont know what will lol! I like it more than my wii fit plus tho as sometimes i dont think i burn much calories with wii fit, but with this your sweating within minutes!!

Got a night out next sat which will involve lots of wine...sigh. But then i hardly ever get a night out so im just going to enjoy it and go straight back on plan then next day. In fact this is my...3rd night out in 9 months!!

More snow and ice here today....winter is really starting to tick me off!!! Im suprised i didnt fall on my way to work this morning lol...im sure i gave the neighbours a good laugh sliding my way across the car park ha xx

Well official weigh in day today and ive lost 1lb which takes me out of the "obese" range and into the "Overweight" range. Thats on the NHS bmi thing...on the wii it still says im 1lb away from the "Overweight" range...even tho i weigh the same on both?! Whats that about?!

xx

Back