Journey to a size 12!!!

Hi, dont get down you may get a super result next week ! Could it be the wrong time IYKWIM

x

I wondered where you had gone lady :) How you doing?

Well i got on the wii this morning and couldnt help but weigh myself...and it said i had lost 1lb lol. No more weighing till next week. Thrown the bathroom scales out now..just doing the wii!! xx

don't get yourself down about the gain hun (even though you lost it the next day) you had a good loss the week before so it was probably just balancing out. Keep up the good work.

p.s I bought some of those brownie options today, on offer in asda 3 for £1 will need one tomorrow night recovering recovering from my op.

Hope you have a good week xxx

dont peek till next week and i bet you have a good result !! xx your doing brilliantly x

Well i had my weigh in today...another 2lbs off :) So thats me reached....20lbs!! WOO HOO!!! I wonder if i can lose another stone before xmas?? xx

well done you!! I'm sure you can do it!!!!

Bubbles course ya can. Well i am going to anyways, so im sure u can too!! :) (see the positivity coming across hehehe)

Its my goal to lose another stone before xmas too. We can all do it together!!

Excellent Vix.. let me know how ur getting on. Will keep an eye out on your food diaries to see what your doing :)

Well that "time of the month" has arrived for me and im so bloated and miserable..im not weighing myself tomorrow (even tho i havent cheated) as i can put on up to 5lbs when im on my period and if the scales showed that...the mood im in im liable to go on a mass munching spree...so im just going to give weigh in a miss tomorrow...and weigh as usual next tuesday :) There will be no cheating or anything...i just know the frame of mind im in so i would rather not give myself any excuses!! Ahhh hormones!! I spent 2 hours last night convincing myself that i was NOT craving chocolate...i hate being a woman sometimes lol.

Roll on grocery shopping tomorrow...a fridge full of fresh fruit and veg and lots of free foods...far easier to stay on track then!! :) xx

Just keep drinking water as teh more water you drink the less fluids you retain.. i knowsounds weird but thats the case.
Keep up the good work.. Big loss next week :)

:D well i got on the wii fit this morning and i couldnt resist weighing this week even tho i said i wouldnt as im right in the middle of my period. 1.5lbs lost...so thats good!!!! Woo hoo!! next weigh in next tuesday when the period has buggered off lol xx

Thank you, how are you getting on?

Im glad the period is coming to an end....means i will stop craving bad things quite so badly! Im quite impressed i havent given in yet lol xx

Ah im not doing too good. i thought i had a good week there.. not really falling off the wagon much, and i had a sneaky WI this morning and i think ive gained 2lbs.. i jumped off very quickly. tmrw is my offical WI day.. so ill be eating nothing today to make sure its down haha

Ah im not doing too good. i thought i had a good week there.. not really falling off the wagon much, and i had a sneaky WI this morning and i think ive gained 2lbs.. i jumped off very quickly. tmrw is my offical WI day.. so ill be eating nothing today to make sure its down haha

I've had the same problem hun, been really good all week and I too sneaked onto the scales this morning (Not WI day til tiesday) and says I've put on 3lbs! Lots of water, fruit and Salad for me until tuesday now.

Keep up the good work Bubbles, wish I had your will power, you're doing fab!!

Awww you never know you could get a pleasant surprise at weigh in! My weight fluncuates massively!

Well i have weigh in tomorrow too, i dont feel like ive lost anything so im not really looking forward to it...but fingers crossed! xx

Last edited:
I lost 1lb this week (when i weighed on tuesday). So thats fine, slow but steady!!! :D Fingers crossed for a bigger weight loss this week! xx

Back