Journey to a size 12!!!

You have to upload your pic to a site like photobucket.co.uk. Then get the URL from your newly uploaded pic, then when you post on here click the "image" button and post the url into it and it will come up :)

Well sat night i had a HUGE fight with my daughters dad (honestly why are men so cruel sometimes?!). So that was my birthday ruined. I was out at my parents for lunch and we had a delish curry followed by some very naughty sticky toffee pudding. Then he kicked off and we had a huge fight, i came home in tears and ended up drinking half a bottle of white wine, 2 packets of hula hoops and a curly wurly. Whoops!!

Weighed myself today tho and ive still lost 1lb lol. Will see what the official weigh in on monday says!!!

Anyway managed to sort things out with him tho im still pretty hurt. Hopefully my birthday next year will be better as this one was definatly a rubbish one! xxx

Aww hun, don't let him get to you! My sisters ex (the dad of her 2 kids) is being a complete and utter idiot too atm, must be something in the air. Good luck for WI, I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Well i still lost 1lb so i was happy!!!! Managed to sort things out with her dad too....he apologised which is fine. I am still pretty hurt but never mind....im just going to have to learn to expect nothing and then i can never be disapointed. So things have gone back to normal, him seeing his daughter reguarly etc.

So back on the diet with a vengance....all seems to be going fine!!! :) xxx

Oh dear - I hope you win the battle... Think I'm one of very few people who are not affected by periods in any way... Very lucky I think!! xx

You are very lucky!! Im lucky in a sense that my actual period only lasts 3 days..but i have a day of spotting too before hand...but only one day (the first heavy day) really hurts. The other days are relatively painless. I know some woman can suffer for like a week so i really shouldnt moan but god...that one day does hurt!!!

Felt really sick last night so i kept eating...i did keep to free foods tho so fingers crossed!!! Hoping the period has nearly gone by monday weigh in so it doesnt affect the result!! If i have lost i think it will only be 0.5lbs or something...i never do very well around this time of the month! xxx

Well no weight loss for me this week and i dont think i can blame the period as its nearly left now. I think coz i havent done any exercise at all its affecting me.

Never mind, i have a new wii remote, nun chuck, just dance 2, wii sports resort etc etc all on the way so will dance myself thin in my living room!!!

Had pre ordered zumba for the wii too but the bloody release date got set back so got to wait till april :rolleyes:

xx

Zumba for the Wii? I will have to order that, I want just dance2 too, I've got just dance but i'm not a big fan, all my friends say 2 is loads better. Don't worry about this week chick, I find when I don't exercise I don't lose too. Hope you have a better week this week xx

Yeah you can pre order it now (play.com is cheapest!). It was meant to be released on the 3rd of March but it got put back to the start of april. Hmph :( Meant to be really good tho!!!!

Well i sneakily weighed myself this morning and its showing i have dropped 1lb. Will wait till official weigh in next monday to see the truth tho!!! Im back on the wagon big style, no sneaky treats, just lots of fruit and veg and of course the old favourite...pickled onions :)

My amazon order with all my wii stuff has been dispatched so it SHOULD be here tomorrow or friday...cant wait to get back into it! I just find my wii fit a bit easy to be honest!! xx

Well my amazon stuff arrived. my daughter is away swimming just now (due back in about 20 minutes) and ive just spent the past 45 minutes battling to get the new wii remotes to sync lol. Finally managed, but no point in starting dancing until shes home otherwise i will just get interrupted by her coming home just as i get into it. She loves dancing so she can join in lol. My wii sports resort arrived as well as my just dance 2 and i LOVE wii sports resorts so i cant wait to start using it. Come on, kick the weight loss up the bum :) xx

I've not tried doing my just dance while my daughter is around, even though she loves dancing too, I've tried to use the wii fit but she didn't like it she just kept trying to get on the board with me lol. I might try and see how she gets on with my just dance this afternoon. Happy dancing and good luck for the rest of the week xxx

Was awesome fun...did an hour without even noticing but i ache now! My daughter just stayed in her room and played with her toys (for once!) but she came through a few times and was shouting "i wiggle my bum!!" as she danced lol. When i first got wii fit she used to get in the way but now i give her the nunchuck (if im not using it) and tell her to stand at the other side and she copies me lol. Feels all important with her own remote lol xxx

Bless her!!! I managed 40 mins before my daughter winged too much so I had to turn it off, she loved who let the dogs out so did that one a couple of times, she did dance with me to a couple and then got bored, winged, played a bit, danced a bit etc etc lol, maybe if I do a bit every day when shes up she'll get used to it, I need just dance 2 though don't like most of the songs on 1 lol.

i think Just Dance 2 is better with the choice of songs etc, but its definatly harder than just dance!!! Plus its got the "just sweat" option for a proper workout. Ive put it on the tough setting so i have to do at least 3 songs a day which i think is do able! Going to pick my daughter up after work tonight, come home and put tea on, then do my 3 songs while its cooking. Just in time for benidorm! Woop :) xxx

I'm definately going to have to get it when I've been paid then :D

Well 1lb off. Which is fine. Slow and steady and all that. I wont pretend i wasnt disapointed as i was...was really hoping i could get a 2lb loss this week but i guess the closer i get to target the harder it will become. xx

Well done on your loss - at least the scales are going in the right direction xxx

hi well done on ur weight loss - have u been doing sw long? x

Well done hun, its still a loss!! Only 16lbs to go, have you tried any size 12s yet? xxx

Back