Journey to a size 12!!!

Aww bless her, I remember having chicken pox, it was awful trying not to scratch!!

Think I'm gonna ask for that Zumba game for my birthday then, least it will save my parents or someone having to think of something to get me!

Well i think i have cabin fever!

My daughter has got chicken pox fairly badly, i went to work on wednesday, but by thursday her entire body was just covered in huge blisters and she had a temperature and felt rubbish. So i took the day off today, and she had another wave of spots...so shes still infectious. The earlier ones havent even started scabbing over yet which is so frustrating.

She was meant to go to her dads this weekend, but his gf's sister has just got over cancer and her immune system is really weak. Shes down for a visit this weekend and there was just no way i could risk that for her. So we mutually agreed he would take her twice next week instead. I think hes secretly relieved he isnt having to deal with the pox!!!

So im getting very little sleep, the pox has gone into her nappy area and its cauasing her a fair amount of pain. We are going through a fair amount of piriton syrup and calpol, copious amounts of eurax cream, and plenty of bicarbonate of soda baths and porridge oat baths!!

I wont be going anywhere this weekend with her like this, and i doubt i will see anyone either.

We cant even go out into the garden as its a communal garden and myneighbours kids are always out there and hes told me, he doesnt want his kids catching it. I feel like a prisoner in my own home!!! On the plus side...its giving me plenty of time to cook yummy sw meals :) xxxx

hi ya wow your doing so so well... xxx

Awww thanks Emsie and Lou :)

Well the worst of the chicken pox is over, that was a horrible weekend! Shes still spotty but they are scabbing over and should hopefully be gone soon!! Back at work now too...felt like i had cabin fever haha.

Well another 1lb weight loss this week. Stocked up on LOADS of melon and im going to try eating more pasta this week, i dont eat much pasta normally.

Had to buy a sports bra the other day as there is just no way i can do zumba in my normal bra when im a 34G lol!! So it arrived today...20 quid! Grrr. But seems to do the job!!!

Best get back to my reports..and my mugshot lol xxx :p

I was just checking out the BMI calculator and to be within my healthy range i have to be 10 stone 5 lbs. So im gonna aim for 10 stone. That means i have a bit of give either side of that weight.

I dont beleive the BMI chart for a second but it would be lovely to be in the healthy range! So im away to change my statistics to make me lose an extra 5lbs lol. Fingers crossed i can do it by summer! xxx

I just googled some BMI calcs and they all say different things which is rather annoying. I think I started off overweight and am now in the healthy range - altho according to the last one I did my weight coulf go to 7st10 and I'd still be healthy - I don't think so somehow!! xx

Just read your diary through and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed it and admire your determination. I have around the same to lose as you started with and its really made me believe that I can do it, so thankyou.
Pleased your DD is over her chicken pox.
Good luck with the rest of your weightloss.
Helen.x

I use the NHS calculator which seems ok....i dont think i would go lower than 10 stone...i have 34G boobs that havent reduced at all since i started, so i dont think super skinny and big boobs works so well with me haha. and 7 stone etc considered healthy?! noooooooooo! well not on most ppl anyway!!

Awww thank you helen :):D Its been a long journey and when i started i really didnt beleive i would do it, but SW has honestly changed my life. Good luck, im sure you will do fab!! xxx

Well ive stuck to plan....having a subway tomorrow with my friend while watching BGT. I aim to stick within my syns tho!! Well i hope so anyway. Plenty of fruit afterwards!!!

Not much to report really, havent done my zumba for a couple of days...just wasnt in the mood! Still waiting for my workout clothes to arrive from H&M...That company take FOREVER to deliver!!!!!!!!! xxx

Well had my subway etc on sat night with my friend...was lovely!!! and had a slice of my daughters grandmas birthday cake. Weighed myself on the monday and had STS which was great.

Changing my weigh in day to a sat morning. I have quite a few sat nights out coming up and its pointless weighing myself on the monday...so sat mornings are the way to go. Hoping to of lost something by this sat...but who knows!!! Got a work meal out on sat night, theres no way i can stick to syns so it will just have to be my night off!!

3 stone off! WOO HOO!! xxx

Well...i think i can officially write this weekend off!! :( :(

Meal out on sat with the work girls. I had fahitas...but only managed 2 of them. So not too bad. Then we had sticky toffee pudding...but i only ate half of it. So yeah..not too bad. Until you factor in the countless glasses of white wine. Followed by a party back at my house involving another bottle of vodka and red bull shared between me and ONE other girl. Oh my god imagine the syns!! Then yesterday i had the hangover from hell and a 2 year old....ie some of the chocolate easter eggs got MUNCHED ha.

Draw a line under it..start again today!!! Im not even going to weigh myself...it wouldnt be pretty!!!! xx

Weighed myself yesterday.....back to my usual weight of 11 stone 9lbs. So whatever i gained from the sat night is gone. Fresh start and all that jazz.

Just watching the royal wedding...love it!! She looks so beautiful and its so well done. David just picked up ava (my daughter) to take her for the day as im working tonight and tomorrow morning. So him and his gf are away to take her to the beach etc. Always feel a bit weird when they are doing family stuff with her but its only because i know ppl will think his gf is her mum :( She seemed excited to go with them so thats the main thing i gues. Wish i wasnt working today...its so unfair how we dont get a bank holiday! xx

Weighed myself today....11 stone 8lbs. Woop. Will try and lose 1 more lb before sat...as i have a hen night and serious serious damage will be done haha. Never mind...this is only the 2nd hen night ive ever been on so i cant wait!!! Bring on the hangover mcdonalds cure the next day ha. Addicted to strawberries just now which can only be a good thing! xxx

Latest pic in my size 14 summer clothes :)

IMG_2254.jpg

Wow you look fab hunny! You're doing so amazingly well. Hope you have a great time on the hen do, you deserve to let your hair down and forget about sw for the night (and following day if hangover permits lol). xx

Ooo whats curve? I've lost it this week big time, I think I'm putting too much pressure on myself to lose lots before my holiday and I've caved this week, I dunno why cos I had everything planned. I'm going to double my body magic to help make up for my actions this week. Got to refocus on why I'm doing this again. Glad you're doing so well though chick, you deserve it you've been so committed the whole way though!! xx

Awww thanks hunni :)

Curves is that womans only gym. Its got a 30 minute circuit of hydraulic machines and they recommend you do it 3 times a week. It takes a bit of getting used to...you go in and its just a big room and all the equiptment is in a circle and inbetween each machine is a mat. And you go around the circuit twice, going on each machine for 30 seconds, and push yourself to the max each time. Then go on each mat inbetween for 30 seconds marching on the spot. Totally works...your sweating by the end! They aim more to lose inches than lose weigh as your building muscle too. Im really enjoying it so far! Signed up for a minimum of 4 months so i gotta go haha.

how are you doing luv?? did you get back on track? xxx

That sounds brill, might look to see if its around here. I'm doing ok thanks hun, got back on track until I went to friends last night for dinner and isn't on SW so it wasn't the best syns wise plus the wine lol but hey ho it was lovely and had a great time. xx

Back