Journey to a size 12!!!

Hey im good thanks :) How are you? Got my weigh in and measurement day at Curves on friday....hoping for some results at least! Had 2 meals out this week so im not so sure about the weight loss. Plus AF has arrived!!!!!!!! Urgh. Burned 419 calories in one session at curves tho yesterday, was so pleased with myself!!!! xxx

wow well done hun thats brill, how long has that been in? You must be so pleased? xxx

gosh well done, you look great, keep up your hard work!

thats amazing hun!! Jealous much lol x

Thanks girls :) wasn't at the gym on Monday as I had a cracking headache so looking forward to going tomorrow!! Feel all
Sluggish and yuck after drinking this weekend. Was v naughty...too scared to weigh myself now!!!xx

Went to the gym tonight and feel SO good for it!! They have put my name on the "stars of the summer" board with how much i lost in my first month...im the best one on the board haha. Bit embarrasing but also quite proud!!! All the trainers kept coming up to me and telling me how good i looked which was nice!

Going to the gym tomorrow afternoon while ava is at swimming to make up for missing mondays session, and then will be there on friday too. Weekend off tho :) xx

Thats great hun, you should be so proud!!

I think you should post some new pics :D

I will take some more photos when i reach 11 stone. Not long to go hopefully!! Then will take some more when im 10 stone and at target!!!! :)

Was at a bbq yesterday and was a bit naughty, but i hadnt eaten all day so i dont think i gained. Weighed this morning and had lost a few ounces. Want to get down to 11 stone for my daughters 3rd birthday (2nd of july) and then i will prob gain that weekend as there wil lbe loads of birthday cake and yummy things flying around at her party, then back on track after that!! :)

xxx

Hello girls.. your target of 11 stones by july seems possible..!
Im back on weight watchers now.. need a kick start again, ive had my second session of bootcamp, ive been really lazy with the exercising but this lazyness is changing big time, ive seen such lovely dresses in River Island lol.! it's nice to hear you feel good from a good session. :)

oh dont you just love river island?!! There stuff is BEAUTIFUL. New look also has amazing stuff in just now, roll on payday!!! :) xxx

Come down with another horrible cold...courtesy of my daughter who also has it. But managed to go to the gym tonight and beat my target so i feel pretty proud of myself for even going. Weigh in/measurement day in just over 2 weeks, goign to see if they will measure me BEFORE my daughters birthday weekend...when serious birthday cake sabotage will take place haha xx

I feel your pain hun, I've got it too thanks to my daughter too, she is on antibiotics for hers though so I'll let her off. Hope you're both better soon and good luck with the measurements etc xx

well i had a major stress midweek when i weighed myself and it said i had GAINED 1.5lbs. I was following the diet as usual but i was on cough medicine and i felt so rubbish and achy and bloated. Totally panicked. Weighed myself today tho and im 11 stone 3lbs, which is 1lb less than my original weight so i guess it was mid week bloating or illness bloating!! So 1lb off for me.

Cannot shake this bloody cold tho, im so ill! Struggling at work today but went to the shop and bought max strength Sinus sudafed as i was all headache due to being all bunged up and i feel so much better! miracle pills. Gym tonight...will struggle on through! xx

Still got the flippin cold! Evil. Its not as bad as it was tho thankfully. Been to the gym 3 times this week, i can tell my period is due next week tho as im SO hungry. I ate far too much on thursday night....all free food but i couldnt stop eating. Went back to normal yesterday so hoping i can undo any damage over this weekend. Got weigh in and measurements at CURVES on friday...so wont weigh until then. Then next sat is my daughters 3rd birthday so i am officially off the diet for that weekend. Excited haha. Then back on it on the monday!!! Everyone deserves a treat right? xx

Well i was my friends little boys birthday party on sat and ate WAY too much buffet food. Buffets are EVIL! They just sit staring at you and before you know it youve eaten way more than you should of! Then she gave everyone huge slices of cake but i did leave the icing. So i came home and wasnt hungry so just had a baked tattie for tea and some salad. Was good on sunday and weighed myself today and ive maintained...still 11 stone 3lbs so thats good!! Got weigh in and mesurement day at curves on friday...wonder if i can lose just 1 more lb?! Then my daughters birthday on saturday.....there will be no dieting that weekend haha xxx

Been very good....going to keep being good in the hope that measurement day (friday) goes ok. Then a weekend off the diet...hope i dont gain too much!!!

Its gorgeous weather here today...bout time scotland got some after england have been getting all the sun! PLEASE STAY UNTIL SATURDAY!!!

All ready for avas birthday on sat...got all her presents wrapped but still waiting for 2 to arrive (her new dolls pushchair...i went for the baby born jogger as it converts into a car seat) and clothes for her baby born baby. Im more excited than anyone haha xx

Hi bubbles, just thought i would say hello, I have been reading your story and think you are great, and you look great, you dont even look like you need to lose anymore! I have been following the SW way since January and I love it. I have lost 24lbs, I was 12st 8 and im now 10st12. I am finding it really hard to lose anymore, I keep finding I lose a lb then the next week it goes back on. I want to lose 2 stone so I have 4lbs more to lose, I will still need to lose more after then, but I am just going to leave it at that. I wont have a bikini figure by any means but compared to how I looked, I am more than happy. Don't you just love SW though, I love how much we can eat and still lose. I have tried sooo many diets in my life, and this is the only one thats been successful.
I hope you and your daughter have a lovely weekend, sounds like you deserve it!!! Sue x

Back