Journey to a slimmer me

Wow you look amazing!

Day 13 - still want food :rant: and just want to eat but I'm not I filled up my water bottle and gone upstairs.

So I got on scales this morning iv STS. I'm not going to lie I'm not happy! Why? Cos if I can loose weight when eating then I should be losing weight while not eating.
Don't worry I'm not giving up and iv got another 24 hours or so before weigh in, so I'm hoping for a miracle tomo!
I am finding this second time round so difficult, it feels like it's dragging and I'm wishing the days away, which I don't want to be. I seem to be in a stinky mood all day & I feel quite low cos I'm not eating, which iv read up on and not eating can make one feel low. I guess I'm worried cos I want to get below 12st and iv still got 8lbs to lose to get there. What if I don't make it in the next 2 weeks? So many what ifs?! I know I sound like a moaner, I'm just letting off some steam.
On the plus side iv had no cheat dreams this time round.....yet.....

Hun what if you didn't stick with this plan? You'd be up instead of down. Please don't let a plateau get to you. My first time round I.lost 8 week 1 and never more than 2.5 a week. One week I lost .5, my pharmacy wondered had I cheated but it was totm.

Tomorrow will be brilliant for you, if I recall you were a little anxious this time last week? You've got to stop being hard on yourself and remember YOU ARE AMAZING!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1471720139288.jpg
    FB_IMG_1471720139288.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
Sometimes your body resists and holds on for dear life. Happened to me last time. A couple of slow loss weeks but then The good losses come. I promise. It's the hardest type of diet but if you can stick with it as you know the results are amazing. The loses will come. They have to. Your consuming 400 cals a day and your body automatically uses up way over the 1000. But at some point it has to come off. It just has to. You're doing brilliant. You've got this. Treat yourself to something nice, manicure, shoes, bag, haircut, something just for you as a wee pick you up. Sometimes I even just buy a magazine and a fancy bottle of water and drink it out a wine glass!!!!

I'm feeling better this evening, iv been to the gym again and even if it was hard work it does get the endorphins going so I'm happy. Think I need to take this on board too, that I need to exercise at the weekend so I don't go to long without an endorphin hit. Anyway I'm feeling happier - thank u for all your positive comments I have no idea why I'm being so down about things, iv lost 5lbs this week anyway even if I have STS today!

Not had a good day. Iv had another blip but line drawn. My weight loss was good but I think I waited too long before having a shake and I was under pressure with 3 kids under 5 running around and really tiring me out. Had to wait for my mum to come pick one up before I could get to pharmacy. Don't get me wrong I blipped straight after a shake but I need to move on I can't give up over one stupid mistake this week.

Aw Hun hopefully the blip was sensible and as you say it's done its past time to move on. Was today your weigh in?

Hello all, been 100% today so far.
I am missing food still, desperately counting down days I just hope the scales move fairly quickly.
I did not come out of ketosis after the blip but I did skip two shakes yesterday as I think I had about the same calories as 2 shakes.
Anyway a line has been drawn, I drank lots of water yesterday and today I'm feeling sick of it!
I'm going with 13 days left...before I refeed. I want to make sure for the next 13 days I don't slip up again. I can do it. I want to be in the 11st bracket too! Come on Jen I can do it!!!! :character00116:

Ps. I am the most moodiest I have ever known myself to be. My temper is so short at the moment and it's all the time. Feel so sorry for my little girl who is getting the brunt of it. :upyours::badmood:

Just remembered what kept me going last time going this was Celebrity get me out of here! Why? Cos they were all moaning about lack of food and so watching them made me feel better! What have i got to look forward to tonight? GBBO!!!! Might have to leave this one until im off TFR and just have it recorded!

Ps. I am the most moodiest I have ever known myself to be. My temper is so short at the moment and it's all the time. Feel so sorry for my little girl who is getting the brunt of it. :upyours::badmood:

Omg this, I find myself shouting at her and I'm not a shouter. Hate the irritability side of this I'd forgotten about that...

I'm so glad you're back on track, only 2 weeks I'm jealous lol. I believe I need 6 more weeks on tfr after this one before refeed to lose the rest but we'll see..

I still need to lose more but I'm going to do it via SW. I think I just got in my head I'd never get lower than 12st and I subconsciously told myself that so I'm breaking that stupid barrier with 4 weeks on TFR - need to get in the 11s!!

If anyone is on Instagram and wants to follow my journey I'm under "myweightlossways" btw

image.jpeg

Good one, I saw a great one on the body coach's Facebook.

The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do in the next 7 days to achieve your goals

This resonated for me both in losing and gaining. I'm in control and if I can so this while stay at home parenting I can do anything!

Bad day.

Line drawn.

Back tomorrow to smash it.

Back