Journey to a slimmer me

frecklesy

Hi all, just starting my LT diary...starting tomorrow!!!!
Just preparing myself for my first week.
I have coffee, spearmint/Mint tea and some corsodyl ready for my first week

Hi frecklesy welcome! I've restarted today so our journeys are pretty close!

What are your goals love?

I'm currently 13.8 so iv hit the obese mark for my height, I would love to get down to 9.7 so 4 stone!!!
What are yours?xx

13.4 so I just stay in overweight but 1/2 pounds and I creep into obese I'm 5'6" I'm aiming for 10st 4lbs by Halloween and 9st 9lbs for Christmas.

Your Goals are very achievable and tomorrow is the first step.

We can do it! Iv done it before have you?

Yes twice, once in 2007 and I was this weight and lost over 4 stones. Then after having my little one I had gained and tried last spring and got to my first goal but my autoimmune caused me a lot of issues and only now trying to get control back.

It's great to hear you know what to expect and we can def do it- we've already proven that so now let's get shaking!

Yup! How has your first day been?xx

Honestly it's been fine, actually probably the easiest first day out of them all.

Wishing you luck with day 1!

Best of luck! 4 stone is totally doable and you've done it before so you know how easy it gets after the first few days and how it's all worth it in the end! :)

Thank u! Got all of u to keep me going x

That's it Hun you've started and well on the way, how are you getting on?

I was feeling ok earlier but I'm having an afternoon slump, I feel so ridiculously tired! Might have to have a nap How is day 2 going?

Not bad, been trying to keep busy distracting myself. Going to henna my hair this evening. Not hungry but not looking forward to next few days, day 3 is emotional for me and day 5 is my challenge so hopefully it's easier this time.

If you can take a nap do, I think you take whatever helps...

Yeah distraction is key. I'm feeling hungry now so I'm just going to sip at my 3rd litre of water before I have my final shake. Chocolate I'm so looking forward to its taste compared to the vanilla.

Lol yeah I just stick with chocolate.

Good on you on the water intake im only on 2l so far but i tend to take a pint in bed and would have a fair bit in the evening. as we used to say in here the more you drink the more you shrink..

So iv done well today as regards shakes and water intake (at least 3l) I'm currently in bed with a slight headache. I'm feeling very emotional tonight about my little dog who we had put down a couple of weeks ago. It's hit me hard this evening cos I would have been walking him as a distraction but he's not here I am tempted to go to my gym for a class at 8pm but not sure if that's silly?

You know your own body best but I think with a headache a gym class is perhaps too much for day 1? Would a gentle walk or a dance video at home be possible?

You are right too much for day 1, I'm feeling very sleepy now so hoping I just drift off! Reading my comments and experience from last time - I'm pretty chuffed I did 6 weeks - I hope I can do that and longer this time?!

You can whatever you set your mind to. Get tonight's rest and prepared for day 2..

:)

Back