Journey to a slimmer me

So I've been a rubbish lipotrimmer in a mood and counting down the days & just generally a stupid little girl!
Iv had a very deep think about things and I actually feel like I can do another 3 weeks. I had a blip yesterday but it didn't make me crave food, infact it made me feel sick at the thought of food & it stirred up a lot of thoughts about how sometimes I just open the fridge and shovel what's in there into my mouth without thinking. It's a mindset, while I was eating my body was crying out saying "stop, I feel full now" and I was ignoring it. I need to learn to listen to it....big learning curve here.
Anyway please don't give up on me, I'm so sorry for being such a bad example and such a moaner. Yes il still have days I hate this diet but I'm going to try my best to keep going 100% - I CAN DO IT & I WILL DO IT!

Omg Hun you are not a bad lipotimer- you are a lipotimer! This journey isn't straight, it's got ups, downs, rounds and sideways! You can do this and you will! You've learnt a lot and that's the important thing!

Good day today - been totally on plan & iv also been for a run. 2.5km is all I could manage running and then I walked the other 2.5km home. I then got started on cleaning my kitchen...emptied two big cupboards cleaned them out and have filled the dishwasher with the dishes I don't use regularly so they will all be nice and clean. Also having a clear out of some dishes I kept from my Nonna (Nanna) as I don't use them I'm gonna give to charity. Trying to keep myself busy and productive - problem is my husband undoes every bit of work I do. He only has to be home for 2 minutes and the house is a tip and he's messed everything up - this is where I'd usually go eat some food cos of how annoyed he makes me. Grrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!

Lol sure he's helping you keep busy! I'm the same my hubby leaves everything lying at his backside but it's def keeping me busy

Day 19 was very busy sorting kitchen out. Did not drink enough at all. Oops!

Lol but it's day 20 now you can make up for it

Hey how you getting on?

Hey, hope you've had a good couple of days. I with you regarding the moodiness. I went mental at my husband the other night for drinking diluting juice!! I knew I was psycho but couldn't stop!!!! Xxx

Sorry not been in touch iv been refeeding. Didn't lose weight this week, yes becos I blipped but also on my p now. So I started refeed yesterday. Back to SW guys - sorry I have not been able to stick with u. Happy iv lost 17lbs tho will continue to lose tho..all the best for u all xxxxx ;):tongue:

Good luck Hun!

Back