Journey to a slimmer me

Thank u for finding it, I think u r very right xx

If it has been of any use to you I'm so glad, I know my pharmacy recommends writing down what you learn and planning ahead with it so hopefully we can all end our tfr journeys..

Hey! Found you! For some reason i wasn't seeing your diary so now I've caught up. Wow!! Well done on that amazing weight loss. You must have felt brilliant.
Sorry you had a blip (and I missed it) . You feel really bad after don't you but it could have been 100 times worse so I hope you feel ok about it now.
Have a good day today, your much braver than me with the flapjacks!! Xxx

Aw thank u!

So got on the scales this morning and showing as 12.8 - that's a stone lost now. I want a couple more lbs by the time I weigh in which is Monday.
Iv done 3 gym classes this week and may attempt a run either sat/sun :whacky068:

Amazing! I really struggle with running at the moment so I admire anyone how can do any type of activity on this diet. X

Fab Hun you really are owning this now! Brilliant loss, I love your profile pic is it recent as not only are you stunning but you look so slim- collarbone envy can't wait to mine pop back like that..

Yeah very recent that's me at my biggest. Problem areas are everywhere below my collar bones! Thank u for the compliment xx

So another day done, iv not been in a good mood today as I want to eat, not really hungry, definitely not drank enough so just trying to neck it back but sipping so it's beneficial for me!

Aw Hun the craving to eat is rough. I find if I think about how long I have to do this I want to eat. I try now to only focus on each day. I honk early as well if I'm struggling cause well I can't very well back track after that.

Do you brush your teeth or do things like clean the bin go kill cravings? My bin is never as clean!

Oh mails is good as you can't handle food, face mask is another one as you can't eat..

Will try, I don't need to do my nails that often as I do my own gels but I could always change my toes more often

So today I'm again craving food. I'm about to go and get ready for a "calm" hen do so a meal and just drinks. I'm driving on my own and purposefully missing the meal (have told the bride why) and will be joining them to drink water :boohoo: all night.
Today I am aching from the kettle bells class I did. Feel like I can hardly walk but the scales have moved down by 1lb again! So I'm 12.7 I'd be so happy if I can get to 12.5 by Tuesday's weigh in
Then I just have a stone to go before refeed.

Have a great time tonight missus!

Thank u, it was alright I suppose. It was hard as they were choosing lovely cocktails which I wouldn't have been able to have if driving anyway but I missed my Diet Coke. I just had tap water and

image.jpeg

I felt like a cheapo who didn't want to spend any money.
I did have a NSV - I got into this outfit- it's very tight round the bum area and there is not a chance I cold get into it a few weeks ago, infact I cried about it (size 14) but I fitted into it very comfortably tonight :woohoo::wee:

Aw ta! Feeling better about myself but still a way to go...just want to get to between 11.7-11.5 on LT and then il go onto SW to lose the rest. I had been doing SW since my daughter was born Oct 13 but I got to 12st and couldn't get further and iv been yo-yo ing from 12st - 14st - pathetic really. Il be happy to get below my "made up in my head barrier" of 12st and I'm hoping that will set me off in good stead to carry on with SW.

Back