Journey to goal

Thankyou for your wise words, everything you said really resonates with me n i know that ill have my ups n downs but need to deal
With them better

Do u have a diary on slimming world? If so what's it called? Xx hope your having a fab day x

Hi Lovely, I do indeed have a Diary though I believe I saw you post on it Yesterday evening when I quickly updated lol, Having to read through 10+pages is no laughing matter :p

Whats on the menu for today? :) xx

Hello girls! Sorry have not had a chance to catch up on your diaries but thought id do a quick update... So drumroll!! This morning i weighed 9st13.5 lbs.... Oh my days!!!! Im in the 9's WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Part of me inside feels like i dont deserve it after my binge, just like the 9's dont belong to me and i slipped up so i shouldn't deserve it. I said to myself last night if i see the 9's thursday ill eat today. In doing dinner tonight for my family (13 of us!!) full roast, all the works, including a few other dishes, ivd been ridiculously busy!!! Bought deserts from M n S ... My mums bringing fresh cream cakes as well but this morning wen i went to m n s where i had planned to treat my self to summit last night i really didnt wNt it!! I thought if i can in going to try stay 100% todAy as thsn ill only have 3 days of plan not 4...and cos ill be do busy cooking n serving hopefully no one will notice. I shsll see. Have a lovely next few days everyone xxxx

Im delighted for you goose :) keep up the good work! Its funny how it goes on a lot faster than it comes off!! Either way enjoy your time with your family. I am booking a holiday today, don't no whether to go SC (no eating), B&B (1meal a day/2 shakes), HB (2 meals/1 shake) or AI (eating and drink WHATEVER - without going mad!!!) lol decisions, decisions!! :) have a great day xx

Goose, where are you? xx

Haha gorgeous Ladies i am here!! Been super busy with the family being round this weekend ... There all going today so im feeling really low n sad. Trying to keep positive n enjoy my last day with them but i dont know wen ill see my bro n sis again as they live abroad so im getting teary. Cried loads in the shower this morning.

Will update proper tomo
Thanks for checking up on me xx

Food wise been naughty, feel u comfy n bloated, cant wait to get back on 100%!

Glad to see your in the land of the living. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. And catch up with this family when you can ;) xx

Thankyou! How are you hez? Need to catch up on your diary. Ive had thurs, fri,sat, sun off plan. My official weigh day is friday but i weighed in last thursday at 9st 13.5 sooo I'm not sure if i should weigh tomorrow n see the damage or just weigh friday. Dont wanna get too disheartened by the scales tomorrow. An amazing result would be to be 9st 13.5 on friday n that 4 days 100% will get rid of any gain... We shall see!

Hi Goose You are really motivating me so I am following your threads. Hope you are feeling better today and good luck for this week. I would have to weigh just to see what I was up against and then go for 100% till Friday and you may have even lost :)

Hi goose. Im am doing fine girl. Plodding along lol a strawberry shake here and there, gallons of water lol same ole, same ole. I keep changing my mind, i have the wedding 21/09 and one minute I'm eating that day! The next I'm not. I think i will have to wait nearer the time i think, as I'm wrecking my head over it lol
wait until friday for your weigh in! Thats what i would do. Let us know what you decide hun :) xx
bet you enjoyed those few days off ;)

Ok time for proper update now. Little one finally sleeping in my arms, every time i put her down she wakes up so got my phone and decided once she sleeps ill just hold her and catch up on here!!

Sooo last week i ended up doing 6 days and lost 4lbs taking me into the 9's. i had planned not to eat on thursday but ended up doing so n the festivities starts from there. I thoroughly enjoyed myself food wise and we all ate alot!! I had am awesome time with my family, realised how loved i am. I dont wen ill see them Again... Next year? Maybe not so im super glad i enjoyed my time with them as life is too short. I noticed i was just eating mindlessly n scoffing my face And its funny how you can sooo quickly go back to old habits.

Yesterday i started feeling all bloated and gassy, all this going out to eat and junk food really not doing me any favours. Today i just feel all sicky n bloaty n gassy in my tummy and lets just say ok glad im home alone!!! I feel like i need a fast day today to clear my system out!! Hehe. It is hard to get back on though after cheating n im super tempted to eat but really really need to stay strong. I am worried about getting to goal n maintaining n i thibk fasting/juddd/5:2 is going to have to play a big part in my life.

So i did actually weigh myself, do u want to know?!? Be prepared ... I put on 9.5 lbs!! Haha yes u read thst right. I did Have pizza n desert last night n like i said we've completley indulged. Im not too worried to be honest as i know alot of its water weight etc n it'll mostly clear itself in next few days. Dont think ill maintain realistically this week, would love to have just a gain of 2.5 lbs so if im 10.2 ill be happy. Will be looking forward to Fridays weigh in!! Hope your all
On the straight n narrow!

Hi Goose You are really motivating me so I am following your threads. Hope you are feeling better today and good luck for this week. I would have to weigh just to see what I was up against and then go for 100% till Friday and you may have even lost :)

Glad im keeping you motivated!!! Xx

Oh no im tempted to cheat, must be good. My bloatedness and gassiness has reduced but think it'll take a few days before it settles n feel a bit cleaner.

Ended up having two cambridge bars today.... It was either that or cheat. Normally after a cheat day ill have nothing the day after not thst ok re commending it or advising it. Its just what i did, but i did find it hard. Well watching come dine with me (couples) on catch up as one of the couples is hubbys work colleague so want to watch it!!

Than bed for me otherwise who knows if my willpower can hold up!! Lets hope bubbles sleeps too! Will weigh tomorrow and update unofficial early weigh in!

Oh a proud moment.... I nearly succumbed to cheesecake, i had 2 full cheesecakes so decided to freeze, n oh m days was soooooooo close to having just a teeny bit, but knew wat would happen... Once you start you can't stop!! Do quickly packed away into freezer!!

Weigh in : 10st 4.5 lbs ( lost 4.5 lbs!)

So already lost 4.5lbs overnight, i knew alot of it was water weight. I do however have an upset stomuch :( sorry if tmi but diarrhoea :( and awful stomuch cramps. I think having pizza sunday night didnt help. Pains in stomuch are griping and from trapped wind, was very gassy yesterday. Cant wait for this to clear up!! Feel awful.

Been a piggy and had 3 Cambridge bars todAy... It was either that or cheat. So trying not to be so hard on myself.

WAs tempted on many occasions to cheat, sooo tempted, im actually not sure how i resisted. Ive told myself if im really struggling thsn ill do this week, next week 100% thsn refeed, mentally thst seems to help me cope. Hopefully i will be doing it longer but if im truly miserable than im 'allowing' myself that option.

Goose, you really seem to be struggling at the moment. :( your making me nervous lol i keep thinking will i be like this if i come off it and eat....
Hope your tummy is feeling better! :) xx

Weigh in today... 10st 1.5 lbs (7.5 lbs lost since off plan)

Awesome result this morning, lost another 3 lbs. super pleased considering i had 3 bars yesterday, it was obviously better than cheating. Im in sooo much better spirits seeing the weight drop of again. Even if i stay thst for Fridays weigh in id be happy.

I guzzled peppermint tea like it was going out if fashion !! It really helps with getting rid if trapped wind (sorrrryy!!) and just felt it was clearing me so body wise feeling much better n cleaner xx

Hoping to have two shakes n a Cambridge bar if i really cant resist. I only have a few bars left so just want to get them finished so theres no temptation! I know i have them so i want them!!

Back