Journey to lose 2 stone, food diary on EE!!

Hello I didn't get time to come online yesterday as I had evening meetings but I did have pancakes when I got home so probably went over syns again lol!!

Weighed this morning and am still 10 stone 3 so am very lucky to have stayed the same and not gained. I am going for it this week as I would love to see a loss next week and start feeling proud of myself again!!

Wednesday EE

Wholemeal pitta (hex B)
Banana
2 sharon fruits
wotsits (5 syns)
chicken noodle mug shot
1 raw carrot
smoked cod coated in breadcrumbs with sw chips and mushy peas (7 syns)
crunchy ice cream (7 syns)

total 19 syns- 86 left for week.

Thanks Beckyxx

Thursday red day

wholemeal pitta with scrape l/fat spread (hex B & 1 syn)
2 bananas
2 plums
4 slices of cooked chicken
eggs, bacon and plum tomatoes
pancakes, icecream and mixed berries (14 syns)

Yay for size 12's Josie! I really felt like I'd made it when I got into a pair of size 12 jeans, I was a bit in shock in the changing room even though I knew size 14's were too big!! xx

I put on my size 12 trousers which I haven't worn for 18 months yesterday and they fit, it was great!! Think that's why I am not struggling on the plan. But I have realised how good it felt so don't want to ruin it. Back to plan 100% today, think its finally out of my system.

Sunday red day

Wholemeal pitta with light spread (2 syns)
Wholemeal pitta with lean bacon, cheese and cherry toms (hex a/b)
meringue nest with mullerlight and raspberries (3 syns)
banana
Sirloin steak and mixed veg

Total 5 syns

Last edited:
Monday red day

Weetabix & milk (hex a/b)
Banana
Pear
Plum
Clementine
cooked sliced chicken
mocha (5 syns)
cauliflower and brocolli cheese (hex a & 7 syns)
meringue nest with mullerlight and raspberries (3 syns)

15 syns

Blimey-2 days 100% on plan!! I'm back lol

Tuesday red day

4 alpen lights
clementine
pear
banana
plum
sliced chicken
mocha (5 syns)
Homemade lamb kebab (16 syns)

Total 21 syns

Hi, sts for me on Wednesday again lol. It is star week too so pleased with that. I have been so busy lately I haven't been able to come on and post, I have been up until 1am most nights marking and preparing lessons, by Friday night I just crashed!! Have managed to relax today though and will do the rest tomorrow boo

I am getting bored on slimming world now, I am thinking about giving ww propoints a go to give me a boost. Don't know how I'll do but might pop to a meeting on Monday evening as I have a free registration voucher. Last time I did ww I lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks but gave up as I kept using my points unwisely. Might be the same again but am wondering if the better eating habits I have learnt from sw will help. Think I'll give it a go because I really think a change will bring back the thrill factor of dieting which is what I need- something new xx

I went to my local ww meeting tonight and am going to start tomorrow.
So am officially signing off my diary here. I will start a new diary on the ww forum tomorrow and update my stats.
I have loved sw and think it's great but I need a change to see if it motivates me again.
Good luck everyone on your weight loss diaries and if you have followed my diary then thank you and never give up!!

Back