Journey to no more jiggle jiggle but leave a little junk for the wiggle

It must be, it can't be fat. If you're losing inches, you must be losing fat!

I think if I wasn't measuring, I'd of given up you know haha
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yeah can understand that, that's why I always tell people to measure too. Sometimes the scales show nothing but the inches come off, which shows that it must be working.

Wow sugar face you're doing so well. I think if I hadn't have seen a move on the scales I'd have given up too. I find not weighing easier, makes me panic into staying on plan. It's worked so far, I didn't weigh til 5 and a half weeks in and saw 20lbs loss. With you loosing inches I think Caz is right, you must be holding onto water. Fingers crossed for a whoosh for you next weigh in xx

Wow sugar face you're doing so well. I think if I hadn't have seen a move on the scales I'd have given up too. I find not weighing easier, makes me panic into staying on plan. It's worked so far, I didn't weigh til 5 and a half weeks in and saw 20lbs loss. With you loosing inches I think Caz is right, you must be holding onto water. Fingers crossed for a whoosh for you next weigh in xx

Wow I wish I had the willpower to resist the scales for that long! I struggle to away away from them for even a week.

Wow I wish I had the willpower to resist the scales for that long! I struggle to away away from them for even a week.

Haha they were hidden from me! I had no choice. It wasn't too bad though if I'm honest. Now I have weighed I'm panicking again and thinking I'm putting on weight? Weird I know. So I weighed again this morning and another 2lbs off in just over a week which I'm happy with. Scales are being hidden now again until the end of March!! xx

I don't have the guts to ask for them to be hidden away. I'm just addicted!

How are you getting on chick?

Do we need to send out the search party?! :p

Hahaha sorrrry I've been hidden away having a naughty week with the boyfriend :') by naughty I don't mean I've cheated on my diet hahahaha

I'm crude sorry

Phone and iPod have been off most of the week :')

I need to figure out what to do now though I ran out of meal packs :/
xoxo

Pssh you're just hiding from us all!!

As per meal packs - order more ASAP! And keep to a weighed portion of meat! Calorie wise keep each meal to 150 calories each or so - and protein based... for example

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette;
Lunch: Chicken or Prawns salad - on a bed of salad leaves + cucumbers
Dinner: Chicken stir-fry with bean sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli (and a small splash of light soy sauce)

That sort of thing. :)

Ah that's ok then. Just wanted to know you were ok!

Have you still got packs but no meals? Order more and add protein meal if so, that'd be my advice. If you have mo packs at all I wouldn't stick to just 600 cals a day, not really healthy. Id go to 1200 but really low carb. It's the carbs that screw you over, not the calories so much.

I'm back properly haha :)

I had to go two days off plan because i couldn't have my meal packs haha (i ran out and my order went to my house, which is too far away to pop to haha ... bloody long distance i wish we still lived together, so much family drama hahaha)

I need to read everything back anyhoo.

my measurements haven't changed this week
but my scales have... woohoo

18 st 4lbs ... (but i usually weigh in, in the morning but I've just done it now at quarter to 12 at night after eating pasta and quorn haha)

i'll be going back to monday morning weigh ins after this though :)

chuffed!

so so so close to my February goal

xoxo

I'm back properly haha :)

I had to go two days off plan because i couldn't have my meal packs haha (i ran out and my order went to my house, which is too far away to pop to haha ... bloody long distance i wish we still lived together, so much family drama hahaha)

I need to read everything back anyhoo.

my measurements haven't changed this week
but my scales have... woohoo

18 st 4lbs ... (but i usually weigh in, in the morning but I've just done it now at quarter to 12 at night after eating pasta and quorn haha)

i'll be going back to monday morning weigh ins after this though :)

chuffed!

so so so close to my February goal

xoxo

Yey! Welcome back xx

Bit random this, but I've owned this t shirt for aggggges, and it fits again :) it's not covered my tummy in a LONG time :')

Also all week I robbed my boyfriends xl t shirts which had space in now, before an xxl was getting a bit tight on me. Chuffed hahah :)

image-2608576878.jpg

Bit random this, but I've owned this t shirt for aggggges, and it fits again :) it's not covered my tummy in a LONG time :')

Also all week I robbed my boyfriends xl t shirts which had space in now, before an xxl was getting a bit tight on me. Chuffed hahah :)

View attachment 80302

Awww you're beautiful!! :D *steals you and puts in pocket*

Awww you're beautiful!! :D *steals you and puts in pocket*

Haha shush I look like a pig when I don't smile.

My nan was watching me I felt a bit bizarre taking a pic of myself with a manic grin hahaha
she already thinks its weird that I'm documenting my loses :')

xoxo

Haha shush I look like a pig when I don't smile.

My nan was watching me I felt a bit bizarre taking a pic of myself with a manic grin hahaha
she already thinks its weird that I'm documenting my loses :')

xoxo

LOL nans are weird aren't they :) I wish I could have seen her face when she saw you grinning at yourself :p Though the look in the photo is more puzzled, I demand a grin!

And keep documenting - it'll be SO inspirational as you go on. I still have my first set of photos from 2008-2009, I go and lament over them sometimes :p

Back