Juice Plus jp

Only 1.2lb off for me this week. I expected a smaller loss though thanks to what turned out to be gastroenteritis giving me d&v Thurs last week through to Tues this week.

Now down to 14st 7.2lb...lightest I have been in years

I'm starting juice plus tomorrow, all my shakes and berries came today. Your doing so well, hope I get the same results as you :)

Small 0.4lb gain this week after a binge of a massive box of Thornton's from my daughter, huge roast dinner at parents and a takeaway treat for dinner for Mother's Day last weekend. It was almost 3lb gain beginning of the week so I did lose really! hehe

Was a bit naughty this week thanks to the totm hormones wanting choc. Shared an easter egg with hubby two days before weighing...not the smartest move.

So only 0.4lb off this week but at least that cancelled out the 0.4lb I gained last week hehe

So back to 26lb lost for the year now.

Back from Disneyland now and it surprised me stepping on scales this morning.

I put on a big 4.8lb over Easter (had an unofficial weigh before we went to Disneyland Paris) weighed just now and despite a lot of binging I lost 0.2lb.

So total gain for Easter alone was only 4.6lb. Not bad at all really!

Back on it from Monday as still some Easter bits to scoff hehe and this time I also have the berry capsules to see if they help my eczema prone skin.

1.8lb gain this week for me, no surprise after easter choc, naughty nibbles and pizza deliveries. Surprised it wasn't more actually.

Back on it 100% next week for sure. Hopefully lose that plus a little more. With the pre-holiday gain I have 6.6lb to lose to get back to where I was. Fingers crossed I will be back there by end of April.

So now up to 14st 8.2lb....eeek! Definitely back on it next week as I refuse to head back into 15st bracket.

Had a naughty day yesterday which was a bit daft before weigh-in so ended up 0.4lb up...doh!

Determined to get back onto the 100% bandwagon again now, no more mucking about :)

So back to 14st 7.2lb...doh!

Only 0.4lb off this week. We had been naughty and had a huge bowl of ice cream right before weigh-in though so no surprise (when will I learn!)

So now 14st 6.4lb

Back