J's mainly red days diary - this time's for good!

saturday

For breakfast and lunch I had the same thing - a spelt thing with tomato and an apple. 15 syns altogether

Tea - cod and veg with 2 hard boiled eggs

Ryvita HEX and cheese HEX and a sausage! 5 syns

Last edited:
Sunday - going to be a bad day today!!! :eek:)

Haven't been able to post for a week but I'm back to recording what I eat again

Sunday

Breakfast - shape yoghurt - free, quorn fillet with batter - 3.5 syns

Lunch - roast beef with veggies

then I went a bit mad..too much bad stuff to mention :break_diet:

Help!!!!! Have fallen off. how do I get back on?

I get a good week of PMT and my eating goes crazy I crave and binge and lie about how I'm eating. I have been trying not to lose control but I have, I wasn't going to post on here again because I thought i had ruined it all but its just and excuse..actually loads of excuses..'it won't make any difference', ' It will take ages and i might just put it on again' I've been following it and hardly losing anything' ....I have loads of them. I have lost a few pounds, I know this because I can feel it but its so hard. I don't want to give up just because things got a bit hard and went awry. I knew this was going to happen so why aren't I coping better? I am so cross at myself for being so weak!

Keep calm and carry on!

OK PMT abating slightly

Cottage cheese - olive oil hex

Toast with cheese and tomato - hex x 2

yoghurt - free

Choc mouse - 6 syns rich tea biscuits 6 syns

Last edited:
Back on the wagon - you only fail when you give up trying!!

It has been a good couple of months since I have been on here. I haven't had the internet and a house move and a couple of stressful times has meant that my brain has been in the comfort eating mode. I don't seem to be quite as big as I was when I started but I'm a fraid to check on the scales!! I will weigh myself in a couple of weeks time I think.

Food today.

3 quorn sausages and salad - Free!
Light mayo and chilli sauce - 5 syns

Back