Jubilee Weekend

mrstaylor

Well it is a very long weekend starting tonight. I was wondering what everyone was up to and any tips on how to manage?

We have a street party on Sunday and a community picnic on Monday! I am not too worried about the food as I can eat what I bring. A bit worried about the liquid cheer though ;)

jezzi999 said:
I was planning for a happy laid back happy cheery weekend, but my friend just lost her little one at only 4 months old :( so I have a funeral tomorrow now. Terrible sad

Oh gosh that is very sad news :( I hope that the funeral goes well for you all tomorrow. I was at my sister in law's Mum's funeral yesterday and it was very sad. But a baby is so terribly sad. Xx

So sorry to hear about your friend losing her little one, I could not imagine what that must feel like :(

I am going round my friends so we have dinner cooked for us, yay and my son gets to play with her daughter so chill out time for me and hopefully tire him out. I am going for a walk on Monday tpo this green park and probably have a pick nick and do some body magic :)

I was planning on a relaxed on plan weekend and then going away and flexi-synning while we're away Monday-Wednesday.... BUT boyfriends parents are coming tonight now, so going to do my best to stay on plan over the weekend but it can be hard when their here as they don't like to plan anything, its very much we'll do whatever we fancy when we fancy

Back