JUDD Diary

Hi guys,

Been AWOL for few days. Had a big car crash on Sunday and I wont deny its put me off course as I have been feeling very down about it.

Hi there,

I know it's not much of a consolation right now, but at least all of you are safe. A car can be replaced, even if it'll take some time...

Ka

Oh big big hugs! What an awful thing to happen, esp with your little boy in the car. Some people are such idiot drivers, but the main thing you are both ok and weren't hurt. But I really feel for you, I know too well what it's like having things break down with no money to replace or repair them. Hope you get it sorted out soon hun xxx

Hi there,

I know it's not much of a consolation right now, but at least all of you are safe. A car can be replaced, even if it'll take some time...

Ka

How freaky... I was driving a ford Ka!!! Look at your name... made me go goosebumpy that!!

xx

I know we are ok just feeling a bit down as had a long long run of bad luck

Glad my little boy was fine more than anything. Bless him.

Super freaky!!! Cant wait to weigh in and see if there is a loss. Hope so. Had a couple of bad days but hoping it wont be too hideous!!!

x

We all have bad days at one point or another, sure you'll be in the swing of things again very soon. Sending some good luck your way too xx

Thanks stirky. xx DD tomorrow for me. I am going to eat something really filling and nice this eve before bed!! In preparation.

x

Hi only just caught this diary - so sorry for your awful day how terrible. Are you mobile again? It's not just the accident which of course yes thankfully you are both ok - it's the inconvenience of not having a car at such a busy time of year and the extra costs of it all. So sad to hear this is happening to you. I hope it all gets sorted soon. Yes treat yourself to something nice tonight.

Hiya hoe

We are ok thank god. Like you say its this time of year with all the expense too. I have not bought a single gift. Got so much to do.Now this worry. I should hear about my car tomorrow. Hope its not a write off. I just want my car back :(
Thank you for kind words.
I have eaten a big sandwich and having an ice cream shortly :)

xx

:drool: Oh sandwich and ice cream! Actually as good as it's sounds I'd prob pass on the ice cream, I'm too cold1 Although a lot warmer than I was earlier today!!!

How freaky... I was driving a ford Ka!!! Look at your name... made me go goosebumpy that!!

xx

Oops! Hope not too many flashbacks.. I wasn't chuffed when Ford announced that model, as I've heard enough jokes about my nickname. Hope you're feeling slightly better..

Ka

Morning all

Didnt have an icecream in the end. I woke up starving. Just having an enormouse mug of tea and I have found that for me its better to have something tiny first thing cos if I wait and wait I tend to just pig out once I start eating. So I will have something small this morn.

Should hear about car today. Fingers crossed

have good days..

x

Morning all

Didnt have an icecream in the end. I woke up starving. Just having an enormouse mug of tea and I have found that for me its better to have something tiny first thing cos if I wait and wait I tend to just pig out once I start eating. So I will have something small this morn.

Should hear about car today. Fingers crossed

have good days..

x

Good morning Mum of One, I hope you get some good news about the car, you do know if its not your fault you will can claim for your little ones car seat, (its only a little thought but saves you having to splash out on it).

I hope you get the results you need, but glad you are both okay. Keep going and keep posting. ;)

Hi guys

Another day over.

Car is a write off and now got to find a new one. More hassles!!

I did claim for my car seat so that is brill!! More out of the insurance company. Hoorah!!!

I am so hungry :( xx

Aww, poor car. Hope you're able to get a new one very soon. Nightmare.

Hope your dd is going ok. Big hugs x

Well the shitty luck continues!!!!!!!!!!

At about 3.00 am I woke to go for a wee! I walked out of my bedroom and towards my bathroom and was hit up to my ankles in cold freezing water. I had left a tap running when I rather sleepily went to bed at 10. I cant tell you the devastation to my bathroom, hall, lounge. Its seeped everywhere.

I was then up from that point trying to scoop it all up with pans, lunchboxes, you name it, I have gone through every towel, duvet cover, sheet, mattress cover, tea towel trying to soak this up. I am soooo fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My own fault eh. Just was not with it as over tired :(

Dietwise its not gone well today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Well I have been extremely low today. Been crying most of this evening. I am going to bed shortly as I am exhausted from all the cleaning. My legs hurt so much from going up and down with buckets and my arms hurt from scrubbing

xxxxx

Back