JUDD Diary

Oh my goodness you are having such a terrible time of late. You don't need any of this stuff just running up to Christmas. The only consolation is all the extra cals you must have burned clearing up all the water! Hope the planets turn soon and things get better.

Hi guys,

I will be ok. Feeling better today as yesterday was an all time low I think. I am normally such a happy girly.

I weighed in and have lost nothing LOL! Got to laugh. Been a bad week for me. Do I try again or jack it in?

Just caught up with your diary. Oh no, what an awful thing to happen. Hope you've got it all cleaned up and sorted now. Big hugs xxx

Yes please try again - another week..... just another week and see how it goes. I found in the early days I came back to this site very often (instead of eating LOL!) for a bit of support even in the other threads to see what everyone was doing - same struggles etc. Keep it going, it does work. Try to be very strong on those DDs and not compensate by going OTT on the UDs - have whatever you like on the UDs but not lashings of it, just enough to satisfy and log it all if you have time. Keep the faith!

Hi all

Sorry been AWOL for a few days. Just had so much on I could not focus on diet at all so starting again today. I feel less stressed now.

Thanks for words of support from you guys. You are a lovely bunch

xx

Thanks shep. I cant find your diary love?

Well day 1 again back on it and I started with an UD as UD falls on xmas day LOL and I wanna fill my boots!

tee hee

I say UD but not stuffed my face today. Hardly eaten that much at all really.

Looking forward to my DD tomorrow a little as then I feel more like I am dieting. How you doing love? x

Thanks shep. I cant find your diary love?

Well day 1 again back on it and I started with an UD as UD falls on xmas day LOL and I wanna fill my boots!

tee hee

I say UD but not stuffed my face today. Hardly eaten that much at all really.

Looking forward to my DD tomorrow a little as then I feel more like I am dieting. How you doing love? x

I haven't really started a diary, had a bad day today suppose to be a DD but turned into a MD or a UD. going to have to do a DD tom

Wishing you a Great Day.
0472.gif

Hope you and your son had a fab Christmas xx

Back