JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Help yourself Cheese as its definitely Dukan friendly :)

Morning Mon, hope you have a great day and I bet you are feeling less bloated after your DD yesterday, hope you have a lovely day x

Hi Monica I would kill to be the weight/ height you are you are where i want to be but cant seem to get too!!

Hello and good morning I have nothing to report as I DIDN'T TOUCH the scales.............. yet :( Hopefully I will be able to resist till Saturday morning, however I feel bloated and huge even after my DD yesterday. But I don't care because already (it's only been 11 days) I cannot imagine being on a diet again. Got dentist this morning and then I am planing on working out my food.enjoy your days guys xx
Faith I will post the coleslaw in the recipe section. xx

I love cheese is it ok for the up days? xx
No food is excluded x You could have cheese on your DD if you want but if its 'normal cheese' you won't get much for your cals ! lol x

thanks honey xxxx cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Looking good Monica, loving todays meals, although last nights meal looked very yummy too..... have to make sure I read your posts on my computer as the table screws with the layout on my iphone app and I end up with lots of gobbledegook..... cannot understand what it says, but it looks very neat on my computer....

Have a great day.... xx

Greeneyes11 said:
Looking good Monica, loving todays meals, although last nights meal looked very yummy too..... have to make sure I read your posts on my computer as the table screws with the layout on my iphone app and I end up with lots of gobbledegook..... cannot understand what it says, but it looks very neat on my computer....

Have a great day.... xx

Snap!! It doesn't work on my iPhone too - glad it's not just me lol x

Hey guys can you do me a favour? can you go back to THIS page and tell me if that comes up ok on your phones? ta muchly

It works fine on my iPad if I click on the post (like I want to quote your message in mine) and then I can see it fine. But it works fine on my laptop.

It kind of works on the iPad but it misses out a couple of the columns on the right hand side as it is too wide. On the iPhone it isn't so jumbled. I can read what you have eaten but that is all. No information or numbers. It is not in a table on the iPhone like on the iPad.

Greeneyes11 said:
It kind of works on the iPad but it misses out a couple of the columns on the right hand side as it is too wide. On the iPhone it isn't so jumbled. I can read what you have eaten but that is all. No information or numbers. It is not in a table on the iPhone like on the iPad.

Ah yes, you're right it does x

Back