JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Hi there I've just read through your diary and I'm now even more excited about starting JUDDD! Well done on you're first week and best of luck for WI tomorrow :) X
Thank you sweetheart I am excited and scared at the same time, keep thinking of that darned risotto maybe I should have had something less calorific but IT WAS SO GOOD (it had butter, sour cream and **** lots of parmesan very naughty) !! lol

I noticed that since I started counting calories, chocolate does not appeal to me as much as it did before...
too many darn calories :p .... to little nutrition....

It makes you choose more wisely I totally agree with you. So far I had chocolate on every UP day but yesterday I didn't have my kit kat chunky that I planned as I was to full to fit it in. And looking at the foods I definitely do not want to waste my allowance of white carby things as they will mess with my sugar levels on a day when i need them stable

catching upon your page always makes me hungry, thats a good thing i didnt have much of an appetite, its all of the scrummy foods on here.
have a fab day at the races , i love going racing its a good reason to get glammed up.

Ok so as I am winding down I need to remark that today by far was my easiest DD (out of 4 that is). I didn't feel that achey hunger in my tummy at all, first day that happened.
So food wise I had two more lovely meals today I think I got this calorie counting lark, lots of veg and protein no white starchy carbs TOTAL for today 414 cals.
Lunch 2 egg white omelette with the following in it
And dinner was smoked salmon with yummy butter beans, celery, peppers and spinach.
403686490.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and I do need to say that our plates are the big 10" ones. My portions look small on these plates but they are certainly not *wink*

Sorry, I'm drooling over your delicious photos ...

Since I learned about calorie counting my life has changed.
I have to say that fruits saved me from my depression and
I have to thank you for that.
There is one more good news: I lost another kilo.
I'm at 58 kg now. I am amazed.

Thank you for posting those infos!!!

BIG hugs
:bighug:

4.9lbs DOWN !!!!!!!!!!! :D
Good morning everyone, well my shouting says it all I am beyond happy however I need to point out that I started last Saturday with a DD so I had 4DD's and 3 UP's this second week will be the other way round as I am having 2 UD's this weekend.
It works! I convinced myself it works and not only it works I am in a much better place. I have a cupboard full of sweet stuff, fruit bowl is full again, bread in the bread bin and not once on any of my DD I was tempted to go and raid them. It's so liberating and it m akes all the difference to be able to say you can have that tomorrow instead of you cannot have that because you're on a diet,remember? I have a life again and my poor husband loves it, he had a loss of 7lbs this week (I know I nealry battered him with the scales this morning) and life is good. I want to thank all of you that helped me so much this week all the questions and moaning and shouting LOL
I'VE LOST WEIGHT EATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now please excuse me but this skinny biatch needs to get ready for some racing *ooo err*

passionflower said:
4.9lbs DOWN !!!!!!!!!!! :D
Good morning everyone, well my shouting says it all I am beyond happy however I need to point out that I started last Saturday with a DD so I had 4DD's and 3 UP's this second week will be the other way round as I am having 2 UD's this weekend.
It works! I convinced myself it works and not only it works I am in a much better place. I have a cupboard full of sweet stuff, fruit bowl is full again, bread in the bread bin and not once on any of my DD I was tempted to go and raid them. It's so liberating and it m akes all the difference to be able to say you can have that tomorrow instead of you cannot have that because you're on a diet,remember? I have a life again and my poor husband loves it, he had a loss of 7lbs this week (I know I nealry battered him with the scales this morning) and life is good. I want to thank all of you that helped me so much this week all the questions and moaning and shouting LOL
I'VE LOST WEIGHT EATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now please excuse me but this skinny biatch needs to get ready for some racing *ooo err*

Whoa!!!! That 0.1 off 5 pound....I'd be calling it 5 pound if it were me ;) well bloody done!!!!! You have done amazing!! You must be on such a high!! Well done to your hubby too xx

OMg congratulations skinny!!!
I am excited for my WI of week 1 in Monday now lol xx

WOW Monica :) so pleased for you, that you're enjoying it AND that it's giving results :) win-win scenario

have you updated your stats yet? xx

Wow, well done, so pleased for you Monica, hope you have an absolutely great day at the races and that it isn't as hot where you are as it is here, its threatening 31 today and I am melting already.... blue sky and sun and having to traipse around the shops today to try and find a charm bracelet for my daughter who is 18 next Sunday, I have bought them all charm bracelets for their 18th birthdays (not the boys of course) and all the relatives buy a charm to go on it.... I do too as I love all the gorgeous charms out there.... thinking an iced cold double chocolate creamy cooler from Costa will be on the cards today.....

Back