JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Now thats a plan...... thank you.

I love cauli rice yum yum, when you think about it, plain rice doesn't actually taste of much, cauli is lovely, when you mix it with what you have it with apart from a nicer taste there is practically no difference to texture but you save so many cals, I would have it as a replacemnt for plain rice everytime but I must remember to buy it first xx
Mon your food always looks fabulous yum yum xx

I think it doesn't really matter, its just easier to overcook once chopped small. Also another reason would be when chopped first then steamed it will retain more water which can make your dish a bit to wet and thin your already thin sauce LOL. There's no right or wrong is preference i think
I boil mine lightly , leave to drain for ages (so I cook it in advance) and then break it up with a fork, looks like rice , I don't have a food processor :eek:

So many ways to cook cauli rice so I may as well add my recipe too! I cut the cauli into large florets (without washing) and then coarsely grate into a sieve do that it kind of resembles rice. I then wash and put into a non stick pan and dry fry it on a gentle heat until water has evaporated and it starts to harden up a bit. Think we can all agree that however it's made, it's yum!

Think I need to give this a try, luckily hubbie loves cauliflower, the kids will learn to.
Agree dd are so much easier for me too.

The only way is UP Lotto!!!! Had some naughties already and I was meant to behave today, custard slice say no more.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delish!!!

Sorry hun don't knock it though. soon the freedom will be yours Lotto. Then we can meet in Meadow hall for a sweet treat, a coffee and a good chinwag. :)

Oooh yes please :) I've avoided m'hall recently - too many temptations :) be nice to catch up, the dukan meet mightn't happen at this rate :( x

Dear diary I LOVE THIS DIET!!! I had an amazing UP day resisted the scales for the 3rd day in a row and I just hope that Saturday they won't pull their tongue out at me going You Joker you really thought you will drop more weight with all that lush food you scoffed!!!. Hubbie still weighs himself every morning and this morning he announced that he lost 3 more lbs which means he only has 7lbs till target.
Today my delicious UP looked like this, is shameful to see how friggin big my treats are, I do want to be healthier but TOM is making me eat all naughties.
For example I planned to have a tomato sandwich for lunch, then went round my friend to ice her wedding anniversary cake and she said why don't you have lunch with us, I accepted thinking how lovely and out came the pork pies (had half of a small one), yummy quiches(had half of a small one made with flaky pastry YUM), scotch eggs(had half of each one) all homemade and a lovely salad fresh from their garden, then the most delicious vanilla slices made with cream flaky pastry and lovely sugar icing OH MY GAWD!! I licked the plate afterwards. So by 13.00pm my day was up to a million calories already (I read Cara's diary to much LOL)

Last edited:
What a delicious up day!!
It just doesn't seem right we can still lose does it, I have always associated weightloss with being punished.

Oh I love Aldi, I buy their meat and free range chicken, their yogurts, all my tinned toms. tuna, parmesan cheese and yes I know these chocs very well. *wink*

passionflower said:
Oh I love Aldi, I buy their meat and free range chicken, their yogurts, all my tinned toms. tuna, parmesan cheese and yes I know these chocs very well. *wink*

I love Aldi too :) Full trolley of lush food for £30!! X

We dont have a local Aldi which is a shame..... we have a Tesco or Morrisons (Morrisons is a nightmare at the moment as they are extending it but they are still open.. madness)...

Well I attacked the fridge last night once again, had some pate with the cracker bread and another peanut kit kat :( , I am not sure how many calories on top of my already heavy day but we'll see tomorrow morning. For now here's today menu, I wish you all a happy friday xx

Back