JUDDD 2.0 The Return

Heres my average losses per day for various tweaks:

SW: 0.56lbs per day lost
24 Hr Fasts: 0.86 lbs lost per day
DD: 1.20 lbs lost per day
Potato Hack: 1.32lbs lost per day

This is purely based on the total lost on each regime/how many times I did it, it does not take into account any off plan days or the UD swings,just the scale loss the following morning

If I'm reading that correctly, you lost more on DDs when you ate some food than you did on 24 hour fast days, when you ate no food, right? That's pretty interesting!

Redid my JUDDD numbers 1967/363, but I almost never get near 1967 on an UD unless there is junk involved, I will be closer to 550/1700 most of the time

Did mine and they are 2182/436 I never get anywhere near 2000 on an UD. Today's has come in at 1100! Wondering if that's the problem now. I'm not getting much of a swing but then some say it's a fallacy we need one so..... Mine you sts on that low calories and virtually none on a DD is a bit disheartening.

Heres my average losses per day for various tweaks:

SW: 0.56lbs per day lost
24 Hr Fasts: 0.86 lbs lost per day
DD: 1.20 lbs lost per day
Potato Hack: 1.32lbs lost per day

This is purely based on the total lost on each regime/how many times I did it, it does not take into account any off plan days or the UD swings,just the scale loss the following morning

What's the potato hack? That seems to be very effective.

X

Did mine and they are 2182/436 I never get anywhere near 2000 on an UD. Today's has come in at 1100! Wondering if that's the problem now. I'm not getting much of a swing but then some say it's a fallacy we need one so..... Mine you sts on that low calories and virtually none on a DD is a bit disheartening.

1100 seems too low for an UD, maybe it's affecting your metabolism? Although I'd stil expect a fair loss - not suprised you feel disheartened. Sirely it has to catch up though -hope you suddenly get a bog loss (sometimes I find a delay between changing diet & seeing a change on the scales)

Ps. I'm in the process of reading your diary. Think I'm a bit OCD & have to read through a whole thread before I post a comment! Which can sometimes take a while on my phone!

X

I think 1100 is way too low you need to get that up over 1500 mrs, I think you do need the swing from what I have read.

Not much of a bounce this weekend at all, I never really get what my body is up to at all, last weekend I counted everything and stayed on track food wise for SW, I still had a small bounce, this weekend I haven't counted a thing and my bounce is the same, who knows what goes on?

Half way through my first DD in a while, not too bad so far!

Not much of a bounce this weekend at all, I never really get what my body is up to at all, last weekend I counted everything and stayed on track food wise for SW, I still had a small bounce, this weekend I haven't counted a thing and my bounce is the same, who knows what goes on?

Half way through my first DD in a while, not too bad so far!

I never know what's going on either. :D I might have to knock it on the head. I can't eat enough on UD to make it work at the moment. I know I should eat more but then sometimes I wonder if I'm eating too much. I lost a lb a week when eating an average of 900 calories a day. Now I'm eating more I don't lose much in a month. The scales are going down but it seems to be taking forever. What the calculator says and what happens are two different things. It's interesting you lose more on a full Dd eating 500 calories too. Wondering if I should do a full DD with 700 and 1700 on the UD. Frona got good results doing that.

On the other forum there are a lot who don't do ultra low DD's and seem to get good results 700/1700 is quite popular, I do wonder myself if it is entirely necessary to go as low as we do on a DD especially if your UD's are basically moderate.

On the other forum there are a lot who don't do ultra low DD's and seem to get good results 700/1700 is quite popular, I do wonder myself if it is entirely necessary to go as low as we do on a DD especially if your UD's are basically moderate.

I'm going to try it. I must be doing something wrong cos Nichola has lost more in the last week then I have in 3 months and she way lighter than me by a good 3 stone. Wondering if it working now to after reading her diary.

Might try the potato thing for a couple of DDs (don't think I could nothing but potatoes several days in a row!!)

I often go over 500 kcal on a DD & doesn't seem to affect my losses - I generally aim for 500 - 750 kcal on a DD depending on my mood / hunger levels.

X

Argh hunger always get me around this time, it's gone 4pm here and I am feeling the hunger monster, green tea with mint ain't shaking it either, still Saturday is always my worst DD after weekend indulgences.

In other news there is a lizard in my bedroom, it's only a baby but still I am not going near there until hubster gets home!

Hi!! Here to support. Had a skim through your diary. I must try this bulletproof coffee. I've heard about that before a few times xx

Hmm well the DD went fine, scales this morning showed a sts, looked back on my stats and that has never happened before so I guess my weekend bounce wasn't fully matured on the scale yesterday morning :confused:. That said my weight never moved as much as an ounce last week, so I am going to have to be prepared that my return to JUDDD may not have magical results this week either, thats happened before and it can take a week or 2 to get moving again, I am in it for the long haul this time so no tweaking allowed.

Hmm well the DD went fine, scales this morning showed a sts, looked back on my stats and that has never happened before so I guess my weekend bounce wasn't fully matured on the scale yesterday morning :confused:. That said my weight never moved as much as an ounce last week, so I am going to have to be prepared that my return to JUDDD may not have magical results this week either, thats happened before and it can take a week or 2 to get moving again, I am in it for the long haul this time so no tweaking allowed.

Oh isn't it a pain? I hope you're not getting in the sts rut I'm in. I keep wondering if JUDDD only works when we have loads to lose but then I see slimmer people than me losing on it so it not the case. :confused: Let hope the scales start moving again asap.

Back