JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Thanks so much for the advice!! At the mo although very early days, Im fine on the alternate days but If I find Im struggling I will go onto the 2 day UP weekends.Today is the most difficult down day Ive had but Ive had a bit of stress today, grown up children... who'd have them!!! Looking forward to my UP day tomorrow, got friends round in the evening and am looking forward to having a chat over Nachos.....who would believe you could be on a diet and lose weight and eat Nachos............I am truly loving this!!

Happy Monday all!! xx

Hi, just noticed this thread, thought i'd say hello!

I'm on my second week now, 4th DD done and dusted and feeling great.

Love reading everyone's diaries and I have a massive list of foods i now need to try on my UD's that i've been avoiding for a long time (jacci - Nachos mmmm)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone x

Heh ladies, I'm Helen. Only day 2, but loving reading all your stories. I have a hubby, 2 kids, live in Hastings and am today looking after my daughter's naughty puppy, Bertie the Bichon Frise. He is certainly distracting me from my first DD! X

Hi everyone, not on judd as I want to stick to S&S for the moment, but hubby is doing judd for the health benefits as he has hardly any to lose, has a very physical job but has high blood pressure/cholesterol. He says he's feeling good on it.

Liam reading your posts with interest :) have also suggested it to my sister as she's finding restrictive eating very hard on the weekends because of social commitments. Am certainly thinking the judd way of eating is something I could do longterm if I got my head around it. I'm going to have some sort of plan because I don't want to pile weight back on

Hello Ladies and gents:D

I recognise a couple of you from the Dukan board, Passionflower and Pauline Gin so Hi again to you two ;).

Have come to JUDD from Dukan as you might have guessed. I loved Dukan, especially the great weight losses involved and I told myself (and stupidly everyone else!) that it was the last diet I would ever have to do. Predictably I fell off the wagon mostly due to the fact that I'm an incredibly fussy eater, especially when it comes to meat and the cost, I found myself eating the same things over and over and it just wasn't sustainable.

So anyway here I am onwards and upwards, have done lots of research on Intermittant fasting and practiced a few Down days before finally starting properly last Wednesday.

Am sticking with the M, W, F as DDays for ease. I'm already getting better at Down Days and my appetite on my Up days is fairly stable if anything i'm finding I don't want much more than 1800 cals on an Up day (although its early days :D) which is bizarre as I expected to be stuffing my face from morn till night.

I really feel like I could eat like this forever which I guess from a health point of view is the whole idea IF.

Not planning on Intermediate days specifically just trying to keep the snacking down generally.

Apologies for the essay :rolleyes:

Hi and welcome Zakcat, sounds like you and Juddd are getting along just fine, don't forget to keep checking your measurements/clothes as well as the scales this diet def likes the NSV s , good to have you on board x

Hi I'm Sahara and I started about 3 days ago after a failed attempt at cd! I've started a diary to boost me on my journey. Really inspired reading about you all xXx

Hi Sahara and welcome, we are a really friendly bunch here so any question ask away, good luck x

Hi!!

Another newbie. Have dieted constantly since I was 15 and I'm now 29. I'm seriously hoping this is my last :)

I'm only a size 10/12 but have never ever got down to the point of feeling truly slim and that's what I'm hoping this diet will do for me. I'm not wanting a sprint just a nice slow leisurely pace to my size 10 jeans!!

I've read some of the book and watched the horizon prog and I'm really interested in the health benefits and the huge fat loss most people are experiencing!!

Look forward to getting to kno you all!!x

Hi and welcome, I hope Juddd manages to get you to your goal, any questions ask away x

Hi there, I have been reading around this board and diet with great interest for a few weeks now and have finally decided to take the plunge and will start on Thursday :)

I've recently lost just over a stone and a half on slim and save and was intending on continuing with that for another stone, but I have had a good think and come to the conclusion that I am just punishing myself unnecessarily when really I could be spending my time getting to grips with this fantastic eating plan which I hope to be following for the rest of my life!

I WI on a Wednesday and will have my last S&S WI this Wed before starting with an UP day on Thursday. I'm going to follow the 500/2000 calorie rule as looking on the JUDDD website my values are not far off this anyway and I like round numbers lol.

Really, really looking forward to getting started and getting to know everyone!

X

Well done on your weight loss so far, welcome to Juddd always loads of support here and always happy to answer any questions you might have xx

Thanks bajoleth! Everyone seems so friendly here I can't wait to get started :)

Hi there - I'm new to JUDDD, started with a 'down' day yesterday so on my first up today woo hoo! Lost 2.5 stone with Dukan last year. Put all but 12 pounds of that back on, and I wasn't even near goal in the first place!! Toyed with IF, tried not eating after 12 which was surprisingly easy but very restrictive with family/social situations so looks like this option is the perfect compromise! My sister's birthday today so we're all heading over to Mum's for a chinese and soo cool that I can join in with this without worrying and then just have another down day tomorrow.

Haven't had a chance to read through all the threads yet, but will sneak some peeks at work and hopefully get some good tips from you all. Ignore my signature for now, haven't checked it yet and I last logged in AGES ago so no idea what it says.

First joined this site for my brief and miserable attempt at Lipotrim. I have at least 4 stone to lose, would probably be happy with this and to settle at a size 14 considering I've been pushing a 20 for most of the past 5 years!!

Hi and welcome, look forward to getting to know you x

Hi everyone , I am new to this plan only started today and i am on a DD so far so good .I will look forward to chatting to you all and sharing meal ideas etc x

Hi and welcome xx

Back