JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

15mls of skimmed milk, which is a splash enough for a cuppa, is 5 cals! That's what I count for my tea :)

15mls of skimmed milk, which is a splash enough for a cuppa, is 5 cals! That's what I count for my tea :)

Thankyou I did that, and realy shocked I found yesterday quite easy for day 1. I didn't eat until 12.30 had a bowl of veg soup, and a pack of dutch melba, nothing else until tea time,had a prawn stir fry, with a sugar free jelly and had enough for a hot milk after. Went to bed very satisfied and woke up feeling good jumped on the scales (i know i shldnt but) they r showing a loss of 3lbs all ready. how great is that.... :D:D

Well done, that's awesome!!! Keep up the fab work x

Hahaha, did he notice it was any different???

Hullo!

Hey there,

Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been hanging around this forum for some time but thought I'd finally say something. At over 20st, I kinda have to do something about the weight and soon. I started on Wed and my weighing day is Monday. Down 3.6kg which I think is 7lbs or so. I really hope JUDDD works as I've been through them all :D

Here's to good times, everyone!
Ka

WElcome to juddd Ka, looks like it's going really well so far!! Great job! Good luck with it and keep us all posted as to how you're getting on :)

Thank you all for your well wishes. I think my problem is that I always seem to drop a lot during the first week and then I get really downhearted for not getting the same results the following weeks. Hence am here, relying (sorry gals!) on support from others. :whistle:

Cheers all!
Ka

WE're all here for you Ka. Yes I think everybody gets good results the first week then it slows down, but you have to remember every single pound in the right direction counts. It doesn't matter how long our journey takes, as long as you get there in the end x

Hi - thought I'd introduce myself as giving JUDDD a try from today.

I have been doing SW since last August and plan to keep following that on UP days to ensure that I still eat relatively heathily on those days. Overall I find it an easy plan to stick to UNLESS I have something on - I see JUDDD as a great way to counter balance what in effect are my UP days.

I want to lose around 3 stone in total but am going to break this down into chunks and plan to lose 1 stone by 2 months time. Really if I can consistently get a 1 or 2 lb loss every week I will be a happy bunny!

I went on JUDDD website and my daily allowance at 20% is 534 cals to begin with so here goes..........

Look forward to talking to you all!

Hi guys - I'm back this time for good (honest!)

I got my university place so have started my PhD. I have also been put on tablets for a long-term health condition that make me VERY hungry.

So I've gained a stone in three months (aargh!) and can't stick to points or anything like that so I'm thinking that, since I'm hungry anyway on the drugs, I might as well have my DDs and hopefully I won't eat so much on the up days as to spoil it.

Fingers crossed :)

Welcome to juddd detox and welcome back Karen!

Detox yes that is a good plan to use SW on your up days, it can be quite easy to go over the top on up days, in fact most of us find the up days harder than the down days for that reason lol! Big well done on the uni place and starting the phd, you must be really proud of yourself :D

Take care guys! xx

Karen, great to see you back!! I haven't had a good time lately either and also put on weight :sob: so you're not alone!! But we can get back on track and do it, afterall it doesn't really matter how long we take to get there, as long as we get there in the end :D Well

hi my name is val i am 52 and have tried every diet known to man (except this one) have never come across it b4 and on looking at the forums think it may suit me have been following w/w for a few weeks lost 9lbs only to put 5lbs back on this week had a blip i find sundays really hard as we always go out for dinner and sometimes its difficult to stick to the diet but if i do juddd can have sunday as an up day an end to my problem yay i am going to start a diary that might help me as well :wavey:

Hi everyone :)

Hi ladies, I'm Mary and I'm giving JUDDDing a go! Most recently I was on Jenny Craig which I found quite good but far too expensive :) I would really like to lose around 11 pounds before I go to Australia in May. I've been reading through the forums here and you seem like a lovely bunch so I'm happy to be on board!
PS: I am somewhat technologically backward so may need some help with this ;)

Hi Mary,

Welcome to Juddd. Good luck with your weight loss.

Sanghi.

Back