JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Hi Bajoleth. Thanks so much :) I've seen a lot of your posts on here over the last day or 2 when I've been reading up on this site.... its been really useful for me to read a lot of your advise. Your doing fantastic with the weight loss. Have you enjoyed juddd? I'm really hoping to have less anxiety around food when I do juddd!
I absolutely love it, there are so many things I love about this diet that I could be here all day but I will try and make it short lol.
I love not being on a diet 4 days a week therefore I don't feel the need to binge because my body knows my diet only lasts a day plenty of days to enjoy my fave foods.
No food is off limits, no other plan I have been on has ever allowed me to have takeaway and Guu puds, cheescake and Haagen Daaaz without feeling guilty.
I feel great and my relationship with food has changed as I can have what I like it has given me the freedom to actually want to eat healthier foods, well most of the time anyway.
I love that when I reach my goal, which I have no doubt I will I don't have to frantically look for another plan, I will just reduce my DD s, can't ever imagine not having a DD now they make you feel really good about yourself.
Oh and of course the icing on the cake, which you can eat every UP day if you wish lol, is that I am losing weight , and more importantlky inches, without sounding like a big head, I actually look a lot smaller than my 12 2 weight would imply. I am sitting here comfortable in a size 14 pair of jeans and a top and feel great about myself.
Enjoy it, I absolutely love this way of eating xx

Hi everyone,

I have been reading this site after being recommended it by my dear friend Caroline from CD forum (who has now started Juddd, but gone on hol and left me) and have started to want to ask questions so I thought it would be best for me to introduce myself! Ive been doing CD for what seems like ages and I cant handle it anymore its ruining my social life and as i dont have a great deal to loose I would rather have a life and do it slowly :) Everyone on here seems fantastic and forgive me if I do ask any silly questions or feel a little bit worried about venturing back into the world of food (and wine-yayyy).

Anyway im starting on monday with a DD (I think) as I am away to Belfast at the weekend. I am kinda doing CD loosely til friday when I go just to limit the damage loool!

I will prob be mostly gathering as much info as possible before then and if I ask any silly questions just :asskick::asskick:

oooooooooooooooooooooo so excited xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Missie and welcome, I am still finding my feet only day 4 for me but absolutely LOVING IT, the girls are fabulous and all seem so giddy about this diet and only to happy to answer questions. enjoy and good luck xxx

Hi and welcome missie, don't worry about asking questions, its great that you want to find out all about it, ask away hun x

Thanks everyone, you have made me feel really welcome. It is lovely to see people happy about their food and not stressing about it.

Bajoleth, you are so right about the freedom of juddd. I had gu pots today... yes that was plural!! and I don't feel bad... in fact the freedom to choose something like that earlier in the day has led to me enjoying a healthier meal in the evening which I may have resented, if I'd been denied my pleasure pot! I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone else, but it does to me!

I've noticed quite a few people have mentioned NSVs with juddd, so I've taken my measurements and I'll keep an eye on that every few weeks too.... believe me I'd rather be in a size 14 and have the scale say a higher number than have the scale say a lower number but still be wearing bigger clothes!! Mind you I have quite a way to go... I'm 22-24 at the moment :( Having said that, I don't know if it is in my mind, but I already feel like clothes are looser on me after 6 days of juddd!!

thanks again for all of the support
x

Thanks everyone for being sooooo welcoming and I must say im excited big time but obviously bit nervous. I will be watching everyone to see how their first week is going on and bajoleth Caroline already said you are like the Juddd queen so any questions I hope you will help xxxxx

Fingers crossed xxxx

Afternoon ladies (& gents)! First day JUDDDing today, have seen it become more and more popular across the forum the last few months and figured seeing as I am pretty lost with regards to plans/diet at the moment, i'd give it a go. Looking forward to following you all...am off to start a new diary :)

Thanks everyone, you have made me feel really welcome. It is lovely to see people happy about their food and not stressing about it.

Bajoleth, you are so right about the freedom of juddd. I had gu pots today... yes that was plural!! and I don't feel bad... in fact the freedom to choose something like that earlier in the day has led to me enjoying a healthier meal in the evening which I may have resented, if I'd been denied my pleasure pot! I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone else, but it does to me!

I've noticed quite a few people have mentioned NSVs with juddd, so I've taken my measurements and I'll keep an eye on that every few weeks too.... believe me I'd rather be in a size 14 and have the scale say a higher number than have the scale say a lower number but still be wearing bigger clothes!! Mind you I have quite a way to go... I'm 22-24 at the moment :( Having said that, I don't know if it is in my mind, but I already feel like clothes are looser on me after 6 days of juddd!!

thanks again for all of the support
x

It's all to do with mental/emotional response to food. Once you get a bit of naughty you actually want the good stuff too. I've been craving silly things like fish fingers, potatoes and peas lol xx

Afternoon ladies (& gents)! First day JUDDDing today, have seen it become more and more popular across the forum the last few months and figured seeing as I am pretty lost with regards to plans/diet at the moment, i'd give it a go. Looking forward to following you all...am off to start a new diary :)
hello and welcome :)

Hello, I'm new to Juddd, its my first week and I think things are going well, fee very positive about this diet, think I've tried them all lol :rolleyes:

Hello everyone,
Thought i've already posted to ask a million questions so thought I should come on here and say hello. I've always struggled to stick to diets I get bored, I binge and I comfort and bordem eat, on a regular diet that spells disaster. I want to give JUDDD a go because general I always stick to a diet for at least a day and If I know tomorrow I don't have to worry tomorrow then maybe it'll make me stick to it, I'd just like a bit of control back as at the moment I don't feel like I have much around food. On my up days i'm planning on making as much food from scratch as possible I love baking but not to good at cooking as I'm so fussy with food but the plan is if I learn t cook maybe I'll learn to eat a bit better. Of course I could just make cupcakes and have them every up day.
I'm hoping to start the diet tomorrow, I'm not to sure if my cals and days are right yet so will wait for someone to reply there. Fingers crossed I've finally found a diet that works for me.

Hello and welcome i replied on your other thread hope it makes sense. xxx

Welcome everyone xxxx

:) Hi, I've just spent the whole day chilling out,reading all the posts on the JUDD diet and watching the Horizon program on youtube ;) so I think I kind of get it :eek:but I know I'm going to be posting here loads and asking lots & lots questions so I thought I'd better tell you a little about the person behind the posts and questions.

I'm um a girl, well an old woman of 31 but working on becoming a girl :D So anyhoo I've been fat for the last 10 years on and off. I started my married life over half the weight I am now :cry:and can't even blame children as I was still slim straight after giving birth! No, my fatness is due to my own laziness, over indulgence and in some part due to bouts of devastating depression.

I've done every single diet that hits the mags, ads etc SW, WW, CD, LL, Atkins, Dukan, my fitness pal, starvation etc,etc,etc but after reading about JUDD and fasting I see this is something I can really do :D I'm going to start tomorrow on a DD as my DH and DS's are out on a lad's and Dad's day so I'm crafting all day and mooching about.

I've got quite a bit to shift as you can see by my stats and I've got a plan of attack, I'm going to join a challenge or create one and start a diary plus check in here daily :) The ultimate motivator is a trip to Walt Disney World next in exactly a year tomorrow and I want to be looking hotttt in my bikini in typhoon lagoon :D;):p

So this is a little bit about me, I'm really looking forward to getting to know all you lovely people.

Emma

:) Hi, I've just spent the whole day chilling out,reading all the posts on the JUDD diet and watching the Horizon program on youtube ;) so I think I kind of get it :eek:but I know I'm going to be posting here loads and asking lots & lots questions so I thought I'd better tell you a little about the person behind the posts and questions.

I'm um a girl, well an old woman of 31 but working on becoming a girl :D So anyhoo I've been fat for the last 10 years on and off. I started my married life over half the weight I am now :cry:and can't even blame children as I was still slim straight after giving birth! No, my fatness is due to my own laziness, over indulgence and in some part due to bouts of devastating depression.

I've done every single diet that hits the mags, ads etc SW, WW, CD, LL, Atkins, Dukan, my fitness pal, starvation etc,etc,etc but after reading about JUDD and fasting I see this is something I can really do :D I'm going to start tomorrow on a DD as my DH and DS's are out on a lad's and Dad's day so I'm crafting all day and mooching about.

I've got quite a bit to shift as you can see by my stats and I've got a plan of attack, I'm going to join a challenge or create one and start a diary plus check in here daily :) The ultimate motivator is a trip to Walt Disney World next in exactly a year tomorrow and I want to be looking hotttt in my bikini in typhoon lagoon :D;):p

So this is a little bit about me, I'm really looking forward to getting to know all you lovely people.

Emma
Hello Emma lovely to have you here, I wish all the success only been on it myself but loving it already. And as a fellow papercrafter I can confirm that crafting helps tremendously on a DD day. Enjoy your first few days and ask away. Hugs xx

Hello Emma lovely to have you here, I wish all the success only been on it myself but loving it already. And as a fellow papercrafter I can confirm that crafting helps tremendously on a DD day. Enjoy your first few days and ask away. Hugs xx

Thank you Passionflower- what a pretty name and one my favourite flowers :) I've just started tonight doing decopatch after one of my friends introduced it to me last night- it's so relaxing and quite easy which is good for a starter :)

Your diary was the first I read and I love it and your yummy looking menu's and pictures- I shall certainly keep reading :) I'm feeling really positive about this way of eating and looking forward to getting started tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend.

Emma xx

Back