JUDDDers weigh in

Hi Ladies,

I've decided to try out the JUDDD, so was wondering if could join you!
I've been doing the South beach diet...since.... monday :) but i just cant do it. Ive had success on Atkins in the past, and was on Cambridge a few months ago (lost 2stone but put 1 back on) but i seem to be able to do well the first time round, but never manage to get back on the wagon again!
I'm loving reading all your weigh ins, great motivation! Has anyone been doing the diet for a longer period of time?

I'm thinking of having Monday Wednesday and Friday as DD's.
Any tips on good things to eat on down days? I dont want to go back to the shakes, though i have a few left so might use them up!

Thanks

Jess x

Oh welcome Jess, nice to have another juddderer on board! Good luck with it hun. If you look through our diaries on here or in the down day meal ideas or the 100 cal snack threads (stickys), you'll get some ideas on what to have on a down day. There is lots you can fit in for 500 cals really, just plan it well and you'll be ok :)

None of us have been on this diet for long, we've all started in the past week or two. Channy has been here the longest, three weeks now I think. Karenlou has done it before but not for long I don't think. Although if you look back through old posts, there was a girl on here that got to goal on juddd, so it can be done :)

Make sure you get a diary going and keep us posted x

Week commencing: 14th Sept
Channy (Weds/Thurs)- Lost 2lbs
Karenlou (Fri/Sat)-

Stirky (Fri/Sat)-
Miss Jelly Tot -
Mum of one -
Emmas mum -
Madferret (Sat/Sun)-
Broxi - (Fri/Sat)
Mini -
Sarah Lou -
Elz333 -
Jesslima -

Welcome Jess,
JUDDD is fairly easy to do especially after CD. It is nice to eat on dds too though instead of shakes. I have green salad or cook bag of mixed veg in tasty stock for dinner. There are lots of 100 cal snack ideas on forum too. I, too, am interested to see what all the losses will be like but I'd be very happy for a steady 2lb a week. I don't lose on most diets - only CD but it's way too hard on my mind! You'll like this though.

Great result mum of one xx so pleased for you.. :D

I lost 4lbs this week guys!! Oh yeah baby!!! God its been a LONG week xxxxx

:0clapper:Well done! That's a great loss! :happy036:

Karenlou (Fri/Sat)-
Stirky (Fri/Sat)-
Miss Jelly Tot -
Mum of one (Weds/Thurs)- Lost 4lbs
Emmas mum -
Madferret (Sat/Sun)-
Broxi - (Fri/Sat)
Mini -
Sarah Lou -
Elz333 -
Jesslima -

Last edited:
I can't wait for everybody else to weigh in, it's so exciting! :scale:

Great loss m.o.o., well done!

Stirky thanks for keeping track of the weight losses each week for us:thankyou:

That's ok Channy! Gives me soething to do, esp on a down day lol!!! Minimins is the best distraction technique going :D

My weigh in is tomorrow and I've gained 4lb today! I really don't think I'm going to lose. But whatever, I will give it one more week to see if my body settles in to it. If not I'm up s**t creek without a paddle!

Wow m.o.o well done thats great. :D

Dont worry Broxi it will just be your store refilling due to CD. Im sure next week you will have lost it again:)

Well 2lbs for me this week, which I'm very happy with as didn't have a good a week as last week so wasn't even expecting that :D Gonna do better next week tho lol!

Karenlou (Fri/Sat)-
Stirky (Fri/Sat)- Lost 2lbs
Miss Jelly Tot (Fri/Sat)-
Emmas mum -
Madferret (Sat/Sun)-
Broxi - (Fri/Sat)
Mini -
Sarah Lou -
Elz333 -
Jesslima -

Well 2lbs for me this week, which I'm very happy with as didn't have a good a week as last week so wasn't even expecting that :D Gonna do better next week tho lol!

Karenlou (Fri/Sat)-
Stirky (Fri/Sat)- Lost 2lbs
Miss Jelly Tot (Fri/Sat)-
Emmas mum -
Madferret (Sat/Sun)-
Broxi - (Fri/Sat)
Mini -
Sarah Lou -
Elz333 -
Jesslima -

still a fantastic loss though hun considering half the week your not dieting at all :eek:.... you have done well all of you have ... im still keeping a peek on you guys ..lol

Thanks nightnight, gald you are still around :) What plan have you gone back to? Hope all is going well for you hun x

Well my weigh in and I've STS. I'm very disappointed but not surprised. My weight has hovered around 11st 7lb for ages now.

Back