JUDDDers weigh in

Good luck MF, another juddder leaves us :cry: Let us know how you get on with SW, hope all goes well :)

Good good :D

I've added my weight loss this week

Week commencing: 28th Sept
Channy (Weds/Thurs)-
-2lbs

Karenlou (Fri/Sat)-
Stirky (Fri/Sat)-
Miss Jelly Tot (Fri/Sat)-
Mum of one (Weds/Thurs)-
Emmas mum -
Madferret (Sat/Sun)-
Sarah Lou (Tues/Weds)-
Elz333 -
Jesslima

Well done Channy :D

1 lb for me this week, was hoping for a little more but 1 lb is still good! And I'm in teh 150's at last, yay!

Week commencing: 28th Sept
Channy (Weds/Thurs)- -2lbs
Karenlou (Fri/Sat)-
Stirky (Fri/Sat)- -1lb
Miss Jelly Tot (Fri/Sat)- not wi this week
Mum of one (Weds/Thurs)-
Emmas mum -
Sarah Lou (Tues/Weds)-
Elz333 -
Ceri B -
Hoe -
Jolinarr -
Jolinarr's hubby -

Last edited:
Well done Channy and Stirky.
Weight loss is never easy is it?
I want to lose quickly but can't bear the strain of VLCD so I'll just be happy and content with a pound a week as it will all mount up very quickly.
Are you all still finding it easy to do? How is your appetite on up days? I'm reading the book and it is very interesting. I will be watching everyone's losses to see how you go but you're doing well still. x

Thanks Broxi, yes slow and steady and we'll get there ;) I'm quite happy with 1-2lb a week, tho would prefer 2 lol! As long as it's shifting every week and not a gain or sts I'm happy.

Yes I got my book on Friday and just started reading it.

How's dc going?

Hi Stirky,
DC is a great diet and food is amazing. It's easy cos it's all there for you too so you don't need to think and make decisions. I'm just not really losing very much though. I am wondering if JUDDD along with DC might work quicker - use DC as up day, cos it is very healthy eating. I just don't know if I can cope with dds as am so fed up with that with trying to do Cambridge for so long there. I might give it a go, the book is interesting and is making me think of health benefits - my asthma has been bad recently. I suppose that's why I'm asking if you are finding dds hard and are you eating too much on uds? or has your appetite levelled off? Anyway I might give it a go again tomorrow if Ican stick to a dd but very unsure about that! Glad it's going well for you and you are losing when you were on a plateau with SF.

Hi Broxi,

Yes still going great, haven't had a problem with down days at all since I started, which I am very surprised at, but think the 'I can have it tomorrow' really does work. But I do eat on dds, don't know if I could just stick to shakes, do like my soup and salad etc ;) I find if I plan it out well I know I'll be able to have my soup at such and such a time, and still got a salad, cereal bar, apple etc etc to go. Makes it easier.

Up days are getting better, was fine the first week, was struggling to eat enough, then the second week I felt like I was eating too much. But now they've levelled off and finding it fine :)

Maybe give it another go with your dc stuff (plus a little more) on up days, then plan dds with food like I do. You may find that better.

Good luck x

Yes stirky but it's just when I eat actual food I find it very difficult to keep it under 500 cals. That's why with shakes it's done for me, but not keen on them anymore!

Anyway didn't manage a dd today and wont be able to tomorrow as away at course all day with lunch and don't know what that will be. But off work next week for week, maybe start then.

Yes good luck Broxi, you can get there hun x

Back