JUDDDers weigh in

It will soon come off Karen you seem to be writing it all down and next week youw ill write another loss in your box ...

Hi ladies jackie wi tomorrow i can't wait to hear.

im still thinking what to stick to. x

Last edited:
I've had one of those cant stop eating evrything today (its an up day luckily). Hope it goes away for my down day tomorrow.

It was 2 off for me that puts me now to 217 , hope its better next week as its now totm and I think that is not helping .
Shanny , have you thought which one or a mix hehe .
Karen yes you never know how you will be from one moment to the next , thats the mind games on here . its an up day today for me

Morning all well done hun 2 lbs down is a great start i say.!! xxx

Im thinking about mixing the diet with ww and juddd,
as my high days im scared about really, so will trial it out suppose

nothing to loose huh?

karen hope your dd goes great hun.x

x

You know , I'll be glad when my life is not a diet lol
Watching what we eat , having highs and lows lol
God life is hard sometimes ....
Shanny , you have some lovely clothes , cos you worked hard to get the body to go into them , sure was worth all the pain .
How is the paln going so far , I have made a list , everytime I eat I write it down , I had a roll just now god it was 175 kcals god lol

Losses to date:

.....................Wk1...... wk2...... wk3......... wk4........... wk5
Karen ...........-5...........STS
MsJMC...........-2
Bubbles.........
Journojouls ...
Shanny..........
Phoenix..........
Eilean............

Last edited:
Losses to date:

Just thought I would add this weeks weight loss of 1 and a half off.

Karen ...........-5...........STS........-1.5
MsJMC...........-2...........
Oneday..........-4...........
Bubbles.........

Journojouls ...
Shanny..........
Phoenix..........
Eilean............

Last edited:
welcome to the judders club. wow thats great oneday. congrats, i bet you are very proud of yourself. how many calories are doing on up and down days?

Down days I'm restricting to the 500 kcals - up days to be honest I'm not really counting at the moment (might start if the weight doesn't come off) but Im just trying to eat sensibly. I think knowing i can have something makes me less likely to actually have it.

What I did do this week though was to have 2x 1000kcals days in a row to carry me over a very hectic/sociable weekend and that was quite good.

morning peeps

Just thought I would let you know I weighed in this morning and I have lost 2 and a half pounds. Im chuffed to bits. this is my fourth week doing Judddd and I have lost 9 pounds in 4 weeks. that really is unheard of for me.

Karen ...........
-5...........STS........-1.5.........-2.5
Bubbles.........

Journojouls ...
Shanny..........
Phoenix..........
Eilean............

Hi, well done on your loss! I weigh in on Monday so I'll let you know how I get on. This is my third DD today (started on Monday) and I am struggling a bit today. Maybe its just my mood. I'm trying to focus on tomorrow's UD though and going out for a nice meal with friends. Hey, we can cope with anything for one day, right??

thank you. I know what you mean about down days being struggle sometimes. but most of the time for me, I manage quite well. I ahve a routine which I try and stick to but I have found if I start eating before 1pm on a down day then I really struggle. Today is a down day for me and I have been busy all day and didnt have my first packet of snack a jacks until 3.30pm then about 2 hours later I was hungry again so I had a ham sarnie and another packet of snack a jacks. I am hoping that is my whack tonight so might have to have an early night. off to Toby for Sunday lunch tomorrow yummmmm

Hi,

Well first weigh in this morning and I've lost 9lbs! I am so pleased. This is the same amount I lost on my first week of Lighter Life and it was much less painful! I hope it continues. I know it'll slow but even two lbs a week would be great. I hope everyone is going well today. Good luck for the week ahead. Juls x

wow well done journojouls i bet you are over the moon. lets hope it is the start of things to come. I know since changing to this diet, I have lost more than i have ever done on any other diet, even restricting to 1000 calories per day. I know it may stop as quick as it started so I am just making the most of it. I expect to plateau again soon.

I have struggled with my down day today for a number of reasons. The first one being is that my hubby woke me up at 8am as he was going out and banging and clattering everywhere! I was hoping to lie in until about 11-12 so I wouldnt start eating until later. I started with a slice of toast at 9.30am as I was starving and I just couldnt stop eating. Dont know how many calories I have had. lets try and work it out.............toast approx 120, snack a jacks 102, tin soup, 178, slice of bread and butter 120 cals, shortcake biscuit approx 50 cals, strawberries about 40 cals and milk for tea. so i have had over my 500 cals today.

Karen

Karen ...........
-5...........STS........-1.5.........-2.5
Journojouls ...-9...........
Bubbles.........

Shanny..........
Phoenix..........
Eilean............

Hi Karen

I wouldn't worry too much, we all get days like that. I'm going out tonight for my aunts birthday so I'm having two up days in a row and to be honest I feel a bit panicky about it. I'm sure it'll be fine though, I panic about everything!! On my down days I have porridge, a lot, I find it helps fill me up. If you get the Quaker packets its only 98 cals if you make it with water. I add a wee bit of sweetner and its 100 cals. It really helps. And I find weightwatchers yoghurts good too at about 50 cals and strawberries are only 27 cals for 100g (about 8 strawberries). To be honest at the minute I just try to get through the down days as best I can and focus on the up days. Its working so far. Lets hope it's doable long term. x

keep going journo, you sound like you are doing great. porridge is a great idea but unfortunatley i dont like it lol. had a bit of a binge today so feeling a tad guilty but i really enjoyed it lol x

Wow journo!! Great first week loss, well done!!!

Karen you're doing great!!! x

Back